ADVERTISEMENT

Did You Buy A Powerball Ticket . . ?

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
I was feeling lucky, so, I thought what the Heel . .

Anyone else . . ?

Yep. I only play when the jackpot gets ridiculous, like it is now. I'll be in Bora Bora if any o' yous wants to come groveling for some scratch.

Originally posted by Heels in Space:

Yep. I only play when the jackpot gets ridiculous, like it is now. I'll be in Bora Bora if any o' yous wants to come groveling for some scratch.
laugh.r191677.gif

I was thinking, how much should I give to my buds here on OOTB if I were to be the only winner . . $500+ Million . . you may get $260 million from that . . . I was thinking $50 apiece . .
tongue.r191677.gif

The lottery is a tax for people who are bad at math.

That said, you can't win if you don't play baby! My wife is in a weekly pool at her work. With my luck, if she wins she'll leave my ass.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

That said, you can't win if you don't play baby! My wife is in a weekly pool at her work. With my luck, if she wins she'll leave my ass.

It's definitely a poor man's tax . .

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

What is wrong with you?

And yes, I bought 5 tickets.

5 tickets…only cost me $6.00 though since I hit the last lotto and won $4….

I'm in Billy. Five chances. No money for anyone but me and the wifey but I will let you ride in my new McLaren when it comes in.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Good evening RH. When I win this big lottery check dinner and drinks will be on me when I get to Charlotte. And maybe a couple of really good bottles of smooth whiskey. You in?

One of 3 winning tickets purchased in NC. So which one of you is stupid rich this morning ?

Originally posted by Grayhead:
One of 3 winning tickets purchased in NC. So which one of you is stupid rich this morning ?
I hope it is RH's wife and she stays to spite him.

Originally posted by UNCWayno:

I'm in Billy. Five chances. No money for anyone but me and the wifey but I will let you ride in my new McLaren when it comes in.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
That would be awesome . . . !

Yeah, but I didn't really they were now $2. That is how long it has been since I've bought one.

Originally posted by gteeitup:

my wife won $100 with her ticket...i got nada.
Good for her, GTee . . that $100 will pay for something.

wink.r191677.gif

The store that sold the ticket is 5minutes from my house. Hoping some poor as dirt down on their luck friend won it

Originally posted by BillyL:

wink.r191677.gif
dude, i win scratch off bs, like $5 or another play...she wins something with pb almost every time.

and i've already dropped hints for my favorite single malt.

Originally posted by BillyL:

wink.r191677.gif
dude, i win scratch off bs, like $5 or another play...she wins something with pb almost every time.

and i've already dropped hints for my favorite single malt.
It's nice to have a lucky Lady at your side . .

The winner lives about 30 min away from me. Shes already doing a lot of things wrong according to experts on how to deal with winning. Shes certainly needy and deserving but i have a bad feeling shes gonna be another one of those thats broke a couple years later.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Heard from some friends of her family that her mom actually purchased the ticket. Said she did not want to loose her disability so gave it to her daughter

Heard from some friends of her family that her mom actually purchased the ticket. Said she did not want to loose her disability so gave it to her daughter
eek.r191677.gif
Her disability is worth 80 million dollars to her. It may be more or less than 80 but that is probably close.

Some people have no concept of that amount of money. I'm sure the daughter will supply all needs with the winnings. A friend of mine was in a store the next day and heard a group of her distant cousins talking about how she needed to "set the whole family up"

Poor girl will end up leaving the county because people will not leave her alone. Myself, I would have been gone the second I read the numbers.
I'm sure someone would put me up till I resolved what to do with a mass fortune

My luck is so bad, I'd have a better chance of getting struck by lightening while being eaten by a shark than I would winning the lottery.

Some people have no concept of that amount of money. I'm sure the daughter will supply all needs with the winnings. A friend of mine was in a store the next day and heard a group of her distant cousins talking about how she needed to "set the whole family up"

Poor girl will end up leaving the county because people will not leave her alone. Myself, I would have been gone the second I read the numbers.
I'm sure someone would put me up till I resolved what to do with a mass fortune
Ugh. I feel sorry for this girl. She needs to move, change her name and have an accountant send checks back to the people who she cares to support and the rest of them can fend for themselves.

You would think that there would be one decent person close to her who could give her some sound advice, wouldn't you?

This post was edited on 2/15 2:04 PM by UNC71-00

Shes giving 18 mil to her church. I mean i understand wanting to give to God but wouldnt it be better to give to some world wide established christian charity instead of some local yokel church who wont have a clue how to manage it?

On the good side shes supposedly setting up college funds for her kids.

She may be a strong believer in tithing and has also given credit to the Good Lord for her being in possession of a winning ticket. Who knows, maybe the church has done much for her in the past. I do like that she has set up those college funds . .

Originally posted by heelmanwilm:
Shes from shallotte which is close to where i live so local news had been reporting in her a lot. Plus a lot of talk among the locals.
Hey man...you know any one in that area looking for a lot to buy? I have one for sale that has a Supply address but its on the intercoastal waterway. Its in a sub-division called Sea View.

Trying to sell it but no luck so far. If you know anyone looking, please let me know. tax value is 50k but I'm asking 28k.

Thanks

chickenhunterReply2/17 7:40 PM
Re: Did You Buy A Powerball Ticket . . ?
Originally posted by heelmanwilm:
Shes from shallotte which is close to where i live so local news had been reporting in her a lot. Plus a lot of talk among the locals.

Hey man...you know any one in that area looking for a lot to buy? I have one for sale that has a Supply address but its on the intercoastal waterway. Its in a sub-division called Sea View.

Trying to sell it but no luck so far. If you know anyone looking, please let me know. tax value is 50k but I'm asking 28k.

Thanks
2/17 8:40 PM | IP: Logged

Email me. Heelmanwilm@aol.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT