ADVERTISEMENT

Dook seeking first bowl win since 1961

if that makes you feel better about that joke last night on the field... they play with passion...care...and with 2/3 star recruits and are well coached
...I would take CUT in a hot minute

If Carmichael23 doesn't feel better for saying that, I sure as hell do. Duck fuke for ever. Furthermore, I hope that bowl losing streak last at least 100 more years and I love the fact that they had a stretch where they went something like 19-117. That's the dook football that I love passion or not.

They say misery loves company and right now we have a miserable mediocre football team and with that said, I say welcome aboard dook, feel free to hang out on the front porch a while. If you have to pee please respect our house and put the lid up. See you on the hardwood.

Originally posted by yrusonvus:

They say misery loves company and right now we have a miserable mediocre football team and with that said, I say welcome aboard dook, feel free to hang out on the front porch a while....
worth noting: dook lost 3 of their last 4 games.

Originally posted by JimmyinVA:

Originally posted by yrusonvus:

They say misery loves company and right now we have a miserable mediocre football team and with that said, I say welcome aboard dook, feel free to hang out on the front porch a while....
worth noting: dook lost 3 of their last 4 games.
Dook also just went to the wire with the #15 team in the country.

Fedora leading us against AZ ST would have lost 52-14 or worse.

The last 2 UNC games were as badly coached as any in the John Bunting career.

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
The last 2 UNC games were as badly coached as any in the John Bunting career.
Yeah. I agree. I am officially convinced that Fedora is in WAY over his head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT