ADVERTISEMENT

Efton Reid??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more interesting question may be does he play college ball at all? I heard somewhere that he was maybe more likely to play for pay right away.

Rell said Efton was not interested at all in us. We got in too late since we had a glut of Bigs and only the coaching change made him even listen. I understand that the hesitation was about true indecision but between the schools already on his list.

Maybe Hubs can make some strides, but it seems unlikely.

FSU or LSU, I think. Leonard is putting the full court press on and Reid supposedly loves Wade. Pitt and OSU, purportedly the faves not long ago, seem to be waning. I think we’re a very long shot. Very long.

But who knows what an 18 year old with dollars signs in his eyes will do? I do think he sees himself as an obvious OAD. If so, I’ll pass.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Tweet from Reid's mother that put the announcement on hold. She is known by the name "Mama Bear".

Moms are powerful....

Maybe Moms thinks Hubs looks like a better person for her baby bear to be with than some of the competition???!!!

Who really know with this one?
A man of God, maybe she can discern his spirit and realize that he's looking through the eyes of the creator and leading her son and a beautiful and correct path, not just basketball but life itself. And he just might end up where he was always supposed to be.

A man of God, maybe she can discern his spirit and realize that he's looking through the eyes of the creator and leading her son and a beautiful and correct path, not just basketball but life itself. And he just might end up where he was always supposed to be.
Nah, just looking for the best path to 💲

Nah, just looking for the best path to 💲
Do you really even know this dude man or his family or the morals and scruples of this family the character of this family to sit there and say it's all about money give people the benefit of the doubt man just because a lot of the players are looking for the almighty quick dollar to play college ball doesn't mean that he is give him a chance man and if you would like to come here reading some of these posts whether they're hitting or not definitely will change his mind it wouldn't mind anyway come on bro show some class man we supposed to be tar heel fans man . Come on bro why bash a recruit that's actually thinking about coming here I know I probably wouldn't after reading some of these post about myself and my family

You realize how condescending that statement is?
Man why is that so condescending the previous posted maybe a good man trying to show him something or Mama see something that's good for her baby bear Mama Bear whatever you want to call him and I post that because basically that's saying the same thing that the man has a good heart I'm not sitting here spewing religion bro damn y'all trip on here man you know that man

Man why is that so condescending the previous posted maybe a good man trying to show him something or Mama see something that's good for her baby bear Mama Bear whatever you want to call him and I post that because basically that's saying the same thing that the man has a good heart I'm not sitting here spewing religion bro damn y'all trip on here man you know that man
Man, I guess so man.

Have to admit that ramble with no punctuation, structure, capitals, etc., loses some of its intended "oomph"

Reactions: TheGLOV
I had absolutely no trouble discerning what he intended! Sometimes we are intentionally obtuse!

We shouldn't rush to judgement lest we be judged peeps!

I choose to assume the Reids are good peeps and are simply looking out for Baby Bear! I have no problem extending this to think they might be God fearing as well! What I would never do is assume they are simply grabbing at $$$ without evidence!

Join the Family, Mr. Reid!

He might be playing in Florida but we're only about a 2.5 hr drive from his hometown of Richmond, VA. I think Mama Bear wants her son closer to home and my intuition says that Reid is doing a little bit more than just "listening". Jayden Gardner transferring to UVA I believe is another factor in this decision and if Aluma returns to VT that would be good news for us in this recruitment. Not to say that he wouldn't play over both of those guys, but you'd think he may want to be at a powerhouse blue blood if he's going to be competing for a starting position.

Do you really even know this dude man or his family or the morals and scruples of this family the character of this family to sit there and say it's all about money give people the benefit of the doubt man just because a lot of the players are looking for the almighty quick dollar to play college ball doesn't mean that he is give him a chance man and if you would like to come here reading some of these posts whether they're hitting or not definitely will change his mind it wouldn't mind anyway come on bro show some class man we supposed to be tar heel fans man . Come on bro why bash a recruit that's actually thinking about coming here I know I probably wouldn't after reading some of these post about myself and my family

Exactly one period in all of that. lol

dude you trying to be all grammer pulice man with no scruples and morales man and act like you got some white privleje education on the backs and blood and sweat and tears of the man you been holding down in this country for years you try to be funny but just forget it man cuz you real bad at it man

Last edited:
yeah cut it out gunslinger no need for that non sense around here sometimes its best to just let things flow so chill with grammar policing and stuff besides we're all awesome TH fans right so please keep it moving and stay on topic im sure at some point periods' wasn't used at all just saying anyway i think Heels4life is making a great point especially if we want to attract top level talent just my 2cents peace

I had absolutely no trouble discerning what he intended! Sometimes we are intentionally obtuse!

We shouldn't rush to judgement lest we be judged peeps!

I choose to assume the Reids are good peeps and are simply looking out for Baby Bear! I have no problem extending this to think they might be God fearing as well! What I would never do is assume they are simply grabbing at $$$ without evidence!

Join the Family, Mr. Reid!
Thank you, at least some people on here aren't butt wipes. Always trying to belittle someone, instead of talking about it he subject matter. And on top of that, a Carolina die hard just like they claim to head well. I guess some of us aren't Smart enough or the right " height" to be a tarheel fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT