ADVERTISEMENT

Ever seen confederate flag on NC license plate?

Right. And I think @strummingram even would agree to that if he's being honest.

As a country, we should demand that our laws treat everyone the same. Outside of that, we shouldn't do a goddam thing about the racism that lives within the individual. The reason we shouldn't is because it's an unsolvable problem and any attention to the unsolvable problem is not only a waste of time but often has an adverse effect and exacerbates the problem, which is exactly what we've seen over the last year.
excellent post.

Some of these dolts wouldn't recognize the dystopian nightmare they are trying to create even after having just read 1984. They are like a dog chasing its tail, except you can excuse a dog for not having enough intelligence to understand that it will never catch its own tail.

ZestyGloriousDipper-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: uncfootball-
Right. And I think @strummingram even would agree to that if he's being honest.

As a country, we should demand that our laws treat everyone the same. Outside of that, we shouldn't do a goddam thing about the racism that lives within the individual. The reason we shouldn't is because it's an unsolvable problem and any attention to the unsolvable problem is not only a waste of time but often has an adverse effect and exacerbates the problem, which is exactly what we've seen over the last year.
I didn't see this before. I think that's the point of Civil Rights... to make laws that treat everyone the same. And, to, hopefully, instill the idea that we are all human beings worthy of each other's respect. I think that's the ideal outcome. I think we're always moving in that direction.

I'm not sure about "what we've seen over the last year." What exactly are you talking about? We saw a lot!

Yeah... wishing for a civil war is pretty fukking stoopid.
so is sticking your tongue to a frozen lamppost; but when you're stupid enough to have created the dire need to get out of your predicament, you want somebody to pour some hot water over it.

Here is a gratuitous cute kitten GIF for you and your butt buddies. The little guy is trying to accomplish something that can't be accomplished, but he just keeps trying. So cute...

1c26fbf728599191de9defc63e9ac2a9.gif

I didn't see this before. I think that's the point of Civil Rights... to make laws that treat everyone the same. And, to, hopefully, instill the idea that we are all human beings worthy of each other's respect. I think that's the ideal outcome. I think we're always moving in that direction.

I'm not sure about "what we've seen over the last year." What exactly are you talking about? We saw a lot!

I don’t have to respect anyone. At all. Not whites. Not blacks. I can think whatever I want about any group of people. We should t try to influence anyone’s feelings. We should only influence their behavior. We do that by enforcing laws. That’s it. That’s all.

As far as what we saw, I was referencing the riots, err, peaceful protests, thathappened because some people have a stake in stoking racial divide when the grown ups in charge should have shut it down and continued to push the message that our laws are written to protect everyone the same.

I don’t have to respect anyone. At all. Not whites. Not blacks. I can think whatever I want about any group of people. We should t try to influence anyone’s feelings. We should only influence their behavior. We do that by enforcing laws. That’s it. That’s all.

As far as what we saw, I was referencing the riots, err, peaceful protests, thathappened because some people have a stake in stoking racial divide when the grown ups in charge should have shut it down and continued to push the message that our laws are written to protect everyone the same.
You're right, you don't HAVE TO respect anyone.

And, the protests only occurred because "some people have a stake in stoking racial divide?"

excellent post.

Some of these dolts wouldn't recognize the dystopian nightmare they are trying to create even after having just read 1984. They are like a dog chasing its tail, except you can excuse a dog for not having enough intelligence to understand that it will never catch its own tail.

ZestyGloriousDipper-max-1mb.gif

#timestamps

Why-My-Dog-Chase-Their-Tails.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
That’s what I wrote, wasn’t it?
Those protests were not due to any REAL issue, it was just something that the deep state or some George Soros-type entity (or entities yet identified) funded and made it happen. In other words, everything has been just fine and there's been no inequality in the treatment of blacks by law enforcement. That's a lie that has been perpetrated so... I guess, so people who make money from it? can continue to thrive?

Yeah... totally the same thing. Good point.

So you think it's an analogy when it's 'totally the same thing'? I guess I should have given you something on a level you can relate to, but there have been complaints of me pointing out how stupid you are.

So you think it's an analogy when it's 'totally the same thing'? I guess I should have given you something on a level you can relate to, but there have been complaints of me pointing out how stupid you are.
I think your comparison was shit... I mean, inaccurate.

So i watched a show last night that has 2 white charactors, 2 jews, 1 Hawaiian, 2 koreans, and several black actors. They had the black actors stereotyping black people. This country takes things to far. Why does everything have to be about racism?

Reactions: bluetoe
So i watched a show last night that has 2 white charactors, 2 jews, 1 Hawaiian, 2 koreans, and several black actors. They had the black actors stereotyping black people. This country takes things to far. Why does everything have to be about racism?
I guess it's the nature of the mentally dull beast and I guess eventually the left will use up all the energy they can gain from that constant drumbeat. We can only hope. But my dear Lord, I do get tired of hearing all those sheep bleating the same old baa baa baa. It comes from everywhere because so many people are prone to believe what they are told to believe and want so much to be on that bandwagon (there are excellent examples here). At least for the present, we aren't being told that both sexes (or all sexes) have to share the same restroom, as in a previous cause-du-jour. I'd almost rather have the bleating be about race.

Nice to see you were keeping count lol

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
I guess it's the nature of the mentally dull beast and I guess eventually the left will use up all the energy they can gain from that constant drumbeat. We can only hope. But my dear Lord, I do get tired of hearing all those sheep bleating the same old baa baa baa. It comes from everywhere because so many people are prone to believe what they are told to believe and want so much to be on that bandwagon (there are excellent examples here). At least for the present, we aren't being told that both sexes (or all sexes) have to share the same restroom, as in a previous cause-du-jour. I'd almost rather have the bleating be about race.
No one wants to look at your limp little noodle. They just want to unload their bladder and bowels.

No one wants to look at your limp little noodle. They just want to unload their bladder and bowels.
well, speak of the brainwashed devil, and there he is. No surprise you couldn't wait to jump on the shared-restroom bandwagon like a good little sheeple. Have you chosen a gender yet?

well, speak of the brainwashed devil, and there he is. No surprise you couldn't wait to jump on the shared-restroom bandwagon like a good little sheeple. Have you chosen a gender yet?
Couldn't wait? I only wait if there's a line.

What "show" was this, exactly???

hell yeah, cause there might be some latent racism among all that supposed diversity to hand-wring over. Not a single Mestizo was included, for instance. Go get 'em, strum.
What's your issue with the restrooms, exactly?

What's your issue with the restrooms, exactly?
oh wait, when you said you might need to check that out, you were talking about restrooms? I actually thought you were referring to the show you were asking @Grayhead about. I probably should have known you'd be interested in checking out some restrooms. My bad.

oh wait, when you said you might need to check that out, you were talking about restrooms? I actually thought you were referring to the show you were asking @Grayhead about. I probably should have known you'd be interested in checking out some restrooms. My bad.
So, I asked you what it is about restrooms that is threatening to you.

You said this:

At least for the present, we aren't being told that both sexes (or all sexes) have to share the same restroom, as in a previous cause-du-jour.
This is ironic given you sport an avatar of some kid looking-up a woman's skirt.

So, I asked you what it is about restrooms that is threatening to you.

You said this:

This is ironic given you sport an avatar of some kid looking-up a woman's skirt.
You asked @Grayhead about a show. He told you about a show. You then quoted him telling you about the show and you said you'd have to check it out. I responded to you about the show, naturally assuming that since it was his quote about the show that you were responding to, that that's what you were talking about. This really isn't that hard unless you make it so.

The following quote of me was from before that exchange....

"At least for the present, we aren't being told that both sexes (or all sexes) have to share the same restroom, as in a previous cause-du-jour."

All that being said, my issue with it bears no explaining because anyone so stupid as to require an explanation would certainly have no chance of understanding it. That isn't a dodge, the explanation is so exceedingly simple that I just won't waste time trying to make a complete moron grasp the obvious.

As evidence of the above, the totally non-ironic avatar that you think is so ironic has the simple answer in it that somehow evades you.

You asked @Grayhead about a show. He told you about a show. You then quoted him telling you about the show and you said you'd have to check it out. I responded to you about the show, naturally assuming that since it was his quote about the show that you were responding to, that that's what you were talking about. This really isn't that hard unless you make it so.

"At least for the present, we aren't being told that both sexes (or all sexes) have to share the same restroom, as in a previous cause-du-jour."

All that being said, my issue with it bears no explaining because anyone so stupid as to require an explanation would certainly have no chance of understanding it. That isn't a dodge, the explanation is so exceedingly simple that I just won't waste time trying to make a complete moron grasp the obvious.

As evidence of the above, the totally non-ironic avatar that you think is so ironic has the simple answer in it that somehow evades you.
That was some quality "evasiveness." You win!

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910

source.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT