ADVERTISEMENT

Ever seen confederate flag on NC license plate?

who says this conversation poses a threat to me? I feel no more threatened by this conversation than by your 'extremely strange' banality. What's actually happening in the real world is another matter. What I'm being forced to do is to live in the environment created by emotionally driven dolts like you. The obliviousness that you exhibit here is not a problem, but if one can assume that you are just as mentally dull in real life, and that many millions of others are just as limited as you are.....then there is great cause for concern.

well, you are capable of some understanding. I don't want to be forced to like ANYthing. I want to choose what I like and don't like. And you can stupidly imply that I don't like black people all you care to, that certainly isn't out of line with the rest of your mentality.

I think of black people the same way I think of all people; like some, don't much give a shit about most of them. But I will just as quickly defend any black person's rights as I will any white person's.

It's a shame that one can be capable of acknowledging the freedom to individually choose and yet not be able to comprehend the worth of it and its importance to making the American way of life what it has been.

I say it poses a threat to you, dipshit. It’s right there in the poast you were quoting. And you go around calling others illiterate...

Take the NFL for example. When I watch a game I assume the players on the field are there because they are the best available, gives the team the best chance to win. I assume the coaches were hired because they were the best that were available to be hired. Well there has been a big push for more black coaches. I have not seen a big push for more white players. I wonder why this is.
I'm going to suggest that you don't see a big push for more white players because the NFL was originally, and was for decades, all white... like all of American sports, and society in general. It was segregated. Have you ever considered that during your wonderment?

cliffnotes
"It's perfectly normal to distrust, and even condemn, what I don't understand. Don't try to open my eyes, or mind, to anything that questions that mindset. It is a benefit to our species that we act-out in ancient fashion."

Reactions: blazers
I'm going to suggest that you don't see a big push for more white players because the NFL was originally, and was for decades, all white... like all of American sports, and society in general. It was segregated. Have you ever considered that during your wonderment?

So you are saying the reason the NFL has 70% black players now is because for decades they were mostly white? I figured it was 70% black because they were the best football players.

So you are saying the reason the NFL has 70% black players now is because for decades they were mostly white? I figured it was 70% black because they were the best football players.

443df227cc1a8c7766b1e16f8d9d9a17.gif

I'm saying exactly what I said... not what you "figured" I might be saying.

It staggers the imagination, sometimes. It wasn't enough to just THINK that statement. It got past the filters and wound-up being typed-into the screen and then hit "Post reply." He's like the alky F. Lee Bailey of OOTB.

well, you are capable of some understanding. I don't want to be forced to like ANYthing. I want to choose what I like and don't like. And you can stupidly imply that I don't like black people all you care to, that certainly isn't out of line with the rest of your mentality.

You are obviously @uncboy10 's definition of racist. Remember, we can all have our own definitions of what that word means. @strummingram told us that.

Reactions: bluetoe
You are obviously @uncboy10 's definition of racist. Remember, we can all have our own definitions of what that word means. @strummingram told us that.
I never said that... or, I certainly didn't mean that. I did say that everyone is racist, or everyone is tribal. Or, more specifically, everyone is racist to someone. Although, we do all, individually, determine what we believe to be racist. But, that most certainly may clash with the consensus.

Just to be clear.. you believe the black players in the NFL are playing because of the color of their skin and not because of their talent?

You should call 911 because I think you might be having a stroke.

Just to be clear.. you believe the black players in the NFL are playing because of the color of their skin and not because of their talent?
Just to be clear... that's not what I believe. On a different note, you are making me rethink my attitudes toward the actions of Michael Carter. See? Sometimes, people can influence how other people think by just sharing their thoughts and opinions about... stuff.

Just to be clear... that's not what I believe. On a different note, you are making me rethink my attitudes toward the actions of Michael Carter. See? Sometimes, people can influence how other people think by just sharing their thoughts and opinions about... stuff.

What are your thoughts on Michael Carter and how has @uncfootball- influenced those? TIA

here's a dollar. Maybe pay somebody to explain humor to you. It isn't just posting an 'lol' when it's YOU who is angry and disgruntled. It's good-naturedly calling somebody 'dimwit' who just accused you of name-calling.

But yes, I do like to pick fights with dipshits like you. It makes me happy, not angry. Idiot.

Says more about you that it does about me pal. I'm fine either way. Haha a person who goes looking for fights definitely isn't happy.

Do you disagree? Do you believe school systems should be involved in such matters?
I really don't care what those people chose to do under those circumstances. I'm just glad that Trump gave assholes like him the balls to offer-up their prejudiced attitudes in public situations like that so they can be ridiculed by the other adults.

you obviously haven't considered the tribal racism consensus angle.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Says more about you that it does about me pal. I'm fine either way. Haha a person who goes looking for fights definitely isn't happy.
....he sputtered, flecks of foam beginning to appear on his lips. It was obvious he was spoiling for a fight and it didn't matter who it was with.

LOL jeebus dude, calm down before you stroke out.

"It's perfectly normal to distrust, and even condemn, what I don't understand. Don't try to open my eyes, or mind, to anything that questions that mindset. It is a benefit to our species that we act-out in ancient fashion."
LMAO, I have absolutely no doubt that this is what your silly ass took from what I said.

You are singlehandedly advancing humankind by leaps and bounds, I'm sure of it. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy my advancement along with the rest of humanity. Giddyup, strum.

How, exactly, am I "muddying the waters" for you?
NOW I see what you're doing. You let that mishmash of thoughts slosh around inside your skull and then you spill it out onto the message board, hoping you can goad someone into making sense of it for you. Good luck with that.

NOW I see what you're doing. You let that mishmash of thoughts slosh around inside your skull and then you spill it out onto the message board, hoping you can goad someone into making sense of it for you. Good luck with that.
Yeah... yeah, that's it. Whatever you say.

I say it poses a threat to you, dipshit. It’s right there in the poast you were quoting. And you go around calling others illiterate...
no it isn't, you non-comprehending dooshnozzle. Here is what you posted..."It is extremely strange that you find a conversation about racism to be a threat to your liberty." This statement does not identify the notion posited as being your own belief that you are putting forth. It could be hearsay that you are repeating. It could be a rhetorical supposition offered for the sake of argument. But the way you present it, it actually would seem to be MY suggestion since you would otherwise have no way of knowing what I feel threatened by. If you were trying to convey that it was your belief, you should have said so....otherwise it's open to the completely appropriate question I asked.

Have you ever considered getting a GED? Might be a good move for you.

no it isn't, you non-comprehending dooshnozzle. Here is what you posted..."It is extremely strange that you find a conversation about racism to be a threat to your liberty." This statement does not identify the notion posited as being your own belief that you are putting forth. It could be hearsay that you are repeating. It could be a rhetorical supposition offered for the sake of argument. But the way you present it, it actually would seem to be MY suggestion since you would otherwise have no way of knowing what I feel threatened by. If you were trying to convey that it was your belief, you should have said so....otherwise it's open to the completely appropriate question I asked.

Have you ever considered getting a GED? Might be a good move for you.

ZestyGloriousDipper-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT