ADVERTISEMENT

Evil strikes again....

GACMAN

Hall of Famer
Oct 19, 2004
damn shame what happened in Manchester!!!! 22 dead and 119 injured.....just waiting for the report that says how many of these are children....

Target an audience of young girls. Smfh. They want us to react by attacking all muslims and start a religous war that they're convinced they will win and as a result, take over and establish a caliphate. They will become more and more brazen and nothing is off the table obviously. Only a matter of time before they get hold of something really big and stoop to a low unimaginable. I dont see any way this ever ends nevertheless ends well.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
...and yet, this still isn't as heinous as Sandy Hook. This is a shitty world we live in.

Of course it is. More killed and injured. Both pure evil but in two different ways.

I don't want to come across as making less of the Manchester attack that it is...as the OP said, it's pure evil. But I'm sorry...walking into an elementary school with an assault riffle and opening fire on classes of elementary kids...there is nothing in my mind that will ever top that on the scale of evil.

I don't want to come across as making less of the Manchester attack that it is...as the OP said, it's pure evil. But I'm sorry...walking into an elementary school with an assault riffle and opening fire on classes of elementary kids...there is nothing in my mind that will ever top that on the scale of evil.
He's right. Much more humane to kill with a bomb.

No offense, but what the hell are you talking about?

Both are equal level of disgusting, regardless of death toll and age of intended targets.

No offense, but what the hell are you talking about?

Both are equal level of disgusting, regardless of death toll and age of intended targets.

No offense, but you completely missed my point and if I have to explain it, I don't have the time to do so.

Both are evil. Just because one happened overseas and one at home changes nothing. Both attacks targeted innocent children. Pitiful on both counts.
Not sure where your thinking is on this

Salman Abedi, a son of Libyan immigrants, has been identified as the main suspect in the bombing, and Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack.

How DARE you imply there's a correlation between Muslims and terrorist attacks.

I would never mean to imply that someone with the name Salman Adebi, with roots from the Muslim country of Libya, and with alleged connection to Islamic State blowing up innocent people, would show any link between Muslims and Terrorism. That would be insensitive of me, despite any statistical proof I might have. It's safest to deny statistics if they make certain people feel bad.

In all honesty, was anyone surprised that the backstory of the perp is something similar to the one we have here? Can we admit there's a problem now, or how many more times will it take?

I would never mean to imply that someone with the name Salman Adebi, with roots from the Muslim country of Libya, and with alleged connection to Islamic State blowing up innocent people, would show any link between Muslims and Terrorism. That would be insensitive of me, despite any statistical proof I might have. It's safest to deny statistics if they make certain people feel bad.

In all honesty, was anyone surprised that the backstory of the perp is something similar to the one we have here? Can we admit there's a problem now, or how many more times will it take?
The odds were only 99.9%. The Christian , Jewish and Atheist terrorists have been pretty quiet for years now.... as well as the Hindu and Buddhists.

No. We must continue to bury our hands in the sand and feign ignorance.

Reactions: GACMAN
Katy Perry said in an interview (before you say it, NO I did not watch her interview just read an article about it) The greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other!!.......uh OK you idiot...singing kumbaya is going to do the trick!!!!

Katy Perry said in an interview (before you say it, NO I did not watch her interview just read an article about it) The greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other!!.......uh OK you idiot...singing kumbaya is going to do the trick!!!!
She's a celebrity of average intelligence so I don't really put any stock into what she says. As a society, we need to stop giving a shit about what celebrities say because often times those celebrities didn't even go to college.

As for her opinion, specifically, in a way that's a beautiful opinion to have. It's a terribly naive opinion that doesn't stand up in practicality due to tons of mitigating factors such as "they'll still try to blow us up regardless," but it's still a beautiful notion IMO

I enjoy looking at Katy Perry. Listening to anything she says...eh, not so much.
gi21kZ1.gif

She's a celebrity of average intelligence so I don't really put any stock into what she says. As a society, we need to stop giving a shit about what celebrities say because often times those celebrities didn't even go to college.

As for her opinion, specifically, in a way that's a beautiful opinion to have. It's a terribly naive opinion that doesn't stand up in practicality due to tons of mitigating factors such as "they'll still try to blow us up regardless," but it's still a beautiful notion IMO

Ignorance is the idea that celebrities opinions actually mean something. Celebrities are normal people who got lucky and made it to popular status. Most of the sit in their ivory towers, looking down at people and have a false sense of their ability. Like Sean Penn. The only reason that jackarse made it is because he was with Madonna when she was most popular. He has 0 acting skills but feels his opinion means something because he is a celebrity with minimal skills.

I hear these celebrities griping and complaining about how poor people get treated badly and that the gov't should help them. How about this....most of those celebrities have several houses, very large houses. How about lead by example and allow all these "poor people" to move to their houses and take care of them.

How about sponsor a group of people that only want to come to the US to live a better life? Take responsibility for them AND for their actions. Show how much you really care about their well-being. I'm sure Katy has enough money to sponsor thousands of them. See if she and those of her ilk are ready to lead by example.

So was that on purpose or did you stumble upon it accidentally? It's a horrible, but funny choice of words.
Oh.............damn. I didn't even realize. I just like the term bangability. I'm going to Hell :(

I guess it's slightly better than saying she's a real bombshell.
At least I'll have company. We can dine on some Dunkin' together.

This would be funny if not for the fact that it's so sad and true. The lib mind is a bizarre thing.

Lol the ironic part of this comment is that islamic extremists are quite obviously extreme conservatives. They are attacking the liberal values that are the foundation of western civilization and modernity. Defending those liberal values is the first and only criteria for actually being a real liberal.

Lol the ironic part of this comment is that islamic extremists are quite obviously extreme conservatives. They are attacking the liberal values that are the foundation of western civilization and modernity. Defending those liberal values is the first and only criteria for actually being a real liberal.

So lost it's comical, yet sad.

What? LMFAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT