ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite songs and videos!

Damn, I should have avoided watching Fleetwood Mac videos tonight.
If you get a chance, check out the FM cover band called Rumours. I saw them in Asheville a couple months ago and they're a lot of fun. The girl who sings Christine McVie's parts is meh, but the Lindsey Buckingham dude is pretty good and the Stevie Nicks girl steals the show. You can easily envision her as little girl in her room singing and pretending she's SN.

If you get a chance, check out the FM cover band called Rumours. I saw them in Asheville a couple months ago and they're a lot of fun. The girl who sings Christine McVie's parts is meh, but the Lindsey Buckingham dude is pretty good and the Stevie Nicks girl steals the show. You can easily envision her as little girl in her room singing and pretending she's SN.
I would love that show! I'll have to check their show schedule. Cool!

Reactions: Raising Heel
Holy crap, dude. I haven't heard that song in probably 25 years. Used to be a staple on the bus during long band trips in high school.

One good xylophone deserves another. Here's a track featuring Roy Ayers:

let's kick it up a notch with this 70's gem from one-hit wonder Starbuck... zoom ahead to 1:55 and witness 30 seconds of pure xylophone magic! (well, maybe it's technically a marimba, but whatever... the dude is still rockin' it)

Last edited:
let's kick it up a notch with this 70's gem from one-hit wonder Starbuck... zoom ahead to 1:55 and witness 30 seconds of pure xylophone magic! (well, maybe it's technically a marimba, but whatever... the dude is still rockin' it)

You're killing it tonight. Also, that video is the most 70s thing ever. I should've bought an open-chested jumper and gone as the xylophonist for Halloween.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
A few thoughts on this video:

1) YouTube makes some weird suggestions
2) Cool to see so many musicians rocking out with this song, including of course Michael Jackson
3) This is a great pop song. **** you, don't @ me.
4) Shania Twain was an absolute knockout. Good gracious.

Reactions: HookUNC75
Are-college-students-more-brilliant-The-grade-inflation-debate.jpg

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT