Gorilla vs Grizzly Bear

Which would win in a fight?

• Gorilla

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Grizzly Bear

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not saying that a griz wouldn't prevail. But, I think you guys are grossly underestimating the gorilla. Those things are crazy strong and badass when pissed off. It would at least be a fight for awhile. A chimp v. a gorilla? lol Remember, we are talking one on one here, not a group versus one. And I personally wouldn't fight any of them unless I was trying suicide by animal.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I'm not saying that a griz wouldn't prevail. But, I think you guys are grossly underestimating the gorilla. Those things are crazy strong and badass when pissed off. It would at least be a fight for awhile. A chimp v. a gorilla? lol Remember, we are talking one on one here, not a group versus one. And I personally wouldn't fight any of them unless I was trying suicide by animal.
That video I shared shows how badass they can be...and, I'm sure they can be more badass. Although, it's a numbers game. A grizzly bear is worse, by far. I saw The Revenant.

Reactions: pooponduke
Intelligibly? I realize you have shortcomings, Boy Blunder, particularly when it comes to comprehension, but what do you not understand about practice what you preach? Tell me and I'll explain it to you.
I understand 'practice what you preach'. I don't understand how that could apply to the simple statement of fact you quoted. There was no preaching to practice. I wasn't stating what anyone or thing should do....but you said 'practice what you preach' as if I did. If you had stated 'practice what you preach' as a generality, it would have been just another bit of idiocy on your part; but at least it would have been intelligible. But you said 'practice what you preach' in irrelevant response to the specific quote you provided, In other words, what you posted was unintelligible, and I still don't see how your post applies to what you quoted.

Maybe you can explain your unintelligible response intelligently, but I won't hold my breath, because unintelligent posters post unintelligibly. As you did.

tumblr_o6c93aGsaE1tlb56zo1_400.gif
Looks like he's tenderizing him or maybe deciding what to eat first. Is this the TRAINED bear in the picture below, taken just moments before it killed the guy standing there?

2_Horrifying-moment-bear-mauls-trainer-to-death-after-simple-routine-goes-wrong.jpg

There was no preaching to practice.
When you pretend to speak like a bonafide zoologist (without even knowing for sure if that is indeed Jane Goodall in the photograph you are referencing), then yes, you are a-preachin'.

When you pretend to speak like a bonafide zoologist (without even knowing for sure if that is indeed Jane Goodall in the photograph you are referencing), then yes, you are a-preachin'.
erroneously stating a fact would not constitute 'preaching', if I had erroneously stated a fact. And I had not erroneously stated a fact anyway, ignoramus.

That is Jane Goodall. Unlike you, I don't post about shit I have no clue of.

Reactions: Heelicious
it's a wild chimp that Jane Goodall (?) befriended years earlier
The question mark implies you either don't know who the woman is for sure or you're too stupid to know if you're spelling her name correctly. Which is it, Boy Blunder?

The question mark implies you either don't know who the woman is for sure or you're too stupid to know if you're spelling her name correctly. Which is it, Boy Blunder?

I guess I'm just too stupid to know whether her name has two 'l's or just one. I wish you could fathom how stupid and childish you look for trying to make an issue out of such a nothingburger.

I guess I'm just too stupid to know whether her name has two 'l's or just one. I wish you could fathom how stupid and childish you look for trying to make an issue out of such a nothingburger.
By the way, Boy Blunder, only morons use that moronic word "nothingburger."

only try-too-hard butthurt boys and 13 year old girls obsess on other posters' nothingburgers like you do.
Talk about obsessing.

Dude, I can work you into a lather like cheap shampoo with one hand tied behind my back, and I do it on a regular basis. And you're so utterly stupid you play right along, kicking and screaming the whole time.

You are an absolute buffoon, bluetoe. An absolute buffoon!

You guys need to go back to the political thread, fight there, and stop ruining a perfectly good thread. Everyone already knows who the idiot is and the other five or six people enjoy the use of cute words like buffoon.

There's really no verses to this animal. Orca's , and or other large porpoise

If you were high when you posted it, just say you were high. No judgement here.

Oh, I was definitely high. I don't post unless I'm home. If I am home, I am high.

Got home from Colorado last week. Smoked some weed called Golden Goat. That was the best feeling high I've had in a long time. Uplifting. Actually made me want to engage in conversation which is weird for me because I generally dislike people...unless you're someone I know. Then the dislike is not as strong.

Eh, this thread was going no where n you know it… Take a sloth v an eagle or an iguana v a snake… and now we’re talking!!
iguana vs. snake...I don't hate snakes like most people, but you have to pull for the iguana. You know snakes, they'll gang up on you.

Reactions: toophly1124
Talk about obsessing.

Dude, I can work you into a lather like cheap shampoo with one hand tied behind my back, and I do it on a regular basis. And you're so utterly stupid you play right along, kicking and screaming the whole time.

You are an absolute buffoon, bluetoe. An absolute buffoon!
he blustered, having been worked into the usual lather himself. Note the exclamation mark. He's very excitable, and now he resorts to unnecessary punctuation to help assuage his resentment and animosity. What a dildo.

You're practically foaming at the mouth dummy, and it's obvious to everyone but you. LMAO.

he blustered, having been worked into the usual lather himself. Note the exclamation mark. He's very excitable, and now he resorts to unnecessary punctuation to help assuage his resentment and animosity. What a dildo.

You're practically foaming at the mouth dummy, and it's obvious to everyone but you. LMAO.
B-U-F-F-O-O-N!! 😄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT