ADVERTISEMENT

Help me choose a phone plan !!!!

chickenhunter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2002
Ive been with Straight talk for almost 2 years. Phone is old and screen is cracked. I pay about $50 per month for unlimited everything. When I got the plan, I had to buy the phone at regular price...about $250.

I am the only one on the plan. I need internet service and all that mess.

Anyone have any suggestions? I want a plan (dont care who it is with) that maximizes my money and phone usage.

HELP!!!!

I've been with Verizon for years, and overall am satisfied with their service. I don't think you would go wrong with them, but as mentioned there are probably cheaper options out there.

I have found choosing cellular service to be tricky. Straight talk does have phones that provide data service for around $50 a month. I was tired of the customer no service I got with them. I researched who gave the best coverage for my area. US cellular was affordable, but verizon had the best coverage. I have absolutely no issues with them anywhere I go. Sprint coverage sucks in my area and t mobile has no coverage for me. You can go online and find coverage maps. If you live in a more rural area, this will be important. Dont let the salesman trying to sell you service tell you, look for it yourself. I also found if you shop Verizon by phone rather than the stores, you will find better deals on the product itself.

Unless you never leave a major metropolitan area, DO NOT get T-Mobile .... you get outside of city limits anywhere and it's 50/50 at best. There is a reason they're cheap.

I switched to T-Mobile from AT&T after moving and the latter sucked for cell/data service here. T-Mobile Signal was about the same in Cary, NC when I came back to visit.

This post was edited on 4/5 5:25 AM by Heel Gyeah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT