ADVERTISEMENT

I think Bradley & Pinson will be back also

I'm confident both of them will return to chapel hill for next season.
I am pretty sure you are at least half right. I believe Theo will return but am still on the fence as far as Bradley goes. If they both return, there can be a strong case to consider us a threat to visit a third straight final 4 and in the process stay at the top of the ACC. We will have a loaded back court, with experience, a fast, athletic group of wings, with the main question being can one or two of the new bigs provide quality depth up front.

Theo, yep, but I'm 50/50 on Bradley... Good thing is, plan was for him to be in Chapel Hill for 2 years...

I am 99.9% sure that JB will be back next year...99.8% sure that TP will be back next year and not sure about TB....that's just my predictions...don't have any insider info or anything!!!!

I'd say Pinson would almost be a certainty. He needs to work seriously on his jump shot before I could see a place for him in the NBA. Bradley isn't as certain. Should he come back to be the man and improve his skills? Of course. But he might find someone that is willing to give up big money to draft his potential. Now I think he would make a lot more of he came back, but he might be willing to settle for less right now. We will see.

TP back for sure, he has to prove he can improve his shot, tighten his handles, and have a healthy year!

TB not so sure, but he needs to show the alpha dog mentality, gain strength/stamina, play better help D, and achieve the UNC starter big numbers so he can be a lottery pick!

The more the merrier to me!

I wonder if Pinson will return....
Bradley will be back though!

Good thing I am at the beach because with the Knox thing done and soon the Bradley thing this is a good place to rest until November.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT