andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

1690832278877.png

Last edited:
Wow, gonna take some eye adjustment watching coilege players wearing digits bigger than 5!
I still remember our coach in Jr HS telling us the reason we couldn;t wear those NBA numbers was because the refs only have 5 fingers on each hand ;)... Always made sense, I suppose.

I'm looking forward to more numbers. Not sure any program has more retired numbers than UNC.

Who will be the first player to wear 69?

Reactions: gary-7
Not that we would do such a thing, but if we doled out PT by jersey number, this is our starting lineup

2 - Elliot
4 - RJ
3 - Cormac
1 - Zayden
5 - Armando

With these guys first off the bench

7 - Seth
8 - Paxson
13 - Jalen

That's actually not too shabby. Zayden and Jalen are question marks until we actually see them in play, of course, but the rest are solid.

That squad is at least a mid-ACC team. Add in Ingram and Withers and we should be very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT