ADVERTISEMENT

Jordanian pilot burned alive

And Jordan now plans the immediate execution of the woman on death row for whom IS wanted to swap the pilot. Doubt they burn her alive or behead her though.

IS are some twisted SOBs.

ah raising THAT is the position of the POTUS and his entire cadre of hacks stooges and flunkies.
THEY refuse to call it what it is and THEY continue to this SECOND to deny that this has ANYTHING to do with Islam.

HE has gone out of his way for SIX years to characterize ANY attack as the actions of "extremists" or a matter of workplace violence as in Maj Hassan at Ft Hood

He has intentionally gone out of hisr way to disconnect this radical sect of ISLAM from ANY mention of Islam

This is Orwellian Bull ish that this Marxist has practiced for six years

Originally posted by keysersosay#1:

ah raising THAT is the position of the POTUS and his entire cadre of hacks stooges and flunkies.
THEY refuse to call it what it is and THEY continue to this SECOND to deny that this has ANYTHING to do with Islam.

HE has gone out of his way for SIX years to characterize ANY attack as the actions of "extremists" or a matter of workplace violence as in Maj Hassan at Ft Hood

He has intentionally gone out of hisr way to disconnect this radical sect of ISLAM from ANY mention of Islam

This is Orwellian Bull ish that this Marxist has practiced for six years
He is following the precedent set by his predecessor.

Back on topic, Jordan hung 2 terrorists in response.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

ah raising THAT is the position of the POTUS
I stand corrected. I thought Dean was cracking on posters on this board. Didn't realize he was parroting Fox News talking points.

LTH is right about the precedent though.
Yeah, and Columbus once said the world is flat.

I stand corrected. I thought Dean was cracking on posters on this board. Didn't realize he was parroting Fox News talking points.

I WAS referring to board posters, but mainly strum, who has repeatedly said this has nothing to do with Islam, and that Islam and the Quran teach peace and love. Also cracking on the Obama administration, which takes the same position.

Originally posted by DeanFor President:

I WAS referring to board posters, but mainly strum, who has repeatedly said this has nothing to do with Islam, and that Islam and the Quran teach peace and love. Also cracking on the Obama administration, which takes the same position.
It has more to do with foreign intervention, the threat of their culture being changed, and the conditions of their society for who-knos-how-long. Their religion is used to bolster their motivation and strengthen their resolve. That's typically what all overtly-religious people, who act-out in pathologically-violent ways, will do and will use to justify their actions.

John Brown, the abolitionist, killed many, many people "driving out Satan's Legions" in his attempts to free the African slaves prior to the Civil War. He acted-out very violently and met the hangman's noose as a result. Virginia and the South proclaimed he was a terrorist. Now, you could say that his intentions may have been good, but he was a fervent Christian and made it known, without question, that his actions were being done in the name of Almighty God. So, was Christianity to blame for John Brown's violent, murderous actions, or was John Brown accountable?

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

Yeah, and Columbus once said the world is flat.
You get the f***ing point. What we once thought doesn't always hold to be true. As new developments happen, it's ok to change our opinion on things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT