ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Level Classic...

Yeah, the great novelist didn't have to write a novel to tell you that you were being boorish. Don't try to blame Deana for your nonsense, she was not dumping on one of our future players as you were. Don't try that innocent card with me pal, I will call you on that nonsense every time.

Omfg. Show me where I "blamed" Deana. All I did was take her quote and put it in this this thread you freak. You imagining in your head that I am singling out and degrading Huffman does not equate to neither reality nor my guilt in any regard. You and your monkey brethren have managed to literally take a 6 word sentence and have a total freak out and borderline panic attack over it.

Last edited:
Omfg. Show me where I "blamed" Deana. All I did was take her quote and put it in this this thread you freak. You imagining in your head that I am singling out and degrading Huffman does not equate to neither reality nor my guilt in any regard. You and your monkey brethren have managed to literally take a 6 word sentence and have a total freak out and borderline panic attack over it.

What was it, 3 or 4 times now that you said but but Deana said, but but Deana said, but but Deana was not downing Huffman, you on the other hand very clearly were. Sorry you feel butt hurt for being called out for it. You seemed to be doing virtual back flips of joy while telling everyone how many times Huffman was dunked on, posterized, what was it again of your own words...5 TIMES?

Get over yourself, accept that you got called out form saying something that you should have at best phrased differently but your inability to even admit what you said was wrong or realize why so many have called you out for it is special ...

Outside observer here...but Dave, all he did was ask why you didn't apply your same argument to Deana when she posted the same exact thing as 46. I get that question.

That doesn't mean he's blaming anyone. He's just asking you to apply your logic to everyone here, not just single him out.

Anyway...can't wait for Mr. Felton to arrive!

What was it, 3 or 4 times now that you said but but Deana said, but but Deana said, but but Deana was not downing Huffman, you on the other hand very clearly were. Sorry you feel butt hurt for being called out for it. You seemed to be doing virtual back flips of joy while telling everyone how many times Huffman was dunked on, posterized, what was it again of your own words...5 TIMES?

Get over yourself, accept that you got called out form saying something that you should have at best phrased differently but your inability to even admit what you said was wrong or realize why so many have called you out for it is special ...

You have issues. I've now said at least 3 times now that I said "like 5 times" in my first post which I a post later said I made a mistake on. That pretty much makes your entire diatribe null and void-if that's what you and others are so upset over. But keep screaming into the ether about how I'm causing you such distress. Like I said before I find it fairly amusing if not pathetic.

Yeah, it looked like Huffman was dunked on once. The other one where he was coming from

And I noticed in the Jalek video that Huffman had at least 4 monster dunks of his own. They weren't "on" someone but I think that's because no one had the balls to get in front of him.

********:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT