ADVERTISEMENT

K just coached his LAST game!

I have watched this guy his entire career and I have called him a fraud and phony throughout He has conned soooo many people over the years the fact WE beat him in his last home game and now in this one is the sweetest of feelings. The team we have is one for the ages What a run we are on and I believe, assuming Mando is good to go, that we will cut the nets down Monday night.
What a job by Coach Davis, the staff and the players

GO TAR HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The iron 5 did it! Destiny, it was meant to end just like that!
So K wanted his swan song going away party?! I wonder if he is regretting doing that now? the running comment or joke amongst UNC fans for the last 10 years. We all knew that when Coach Williams retired he would bow out graciously like Coach Smith and Guthridge. No parades, no going away parties, no me me me. Our coaches did it with class. Coach Williams would not draw attention to himself. That is not the Carolina Way. Could Coach K ever even have dreamed or envisioned these last few weeks? His Last game at home, an L by his biggest rival and on senior night too with all the festivities and hoopla. Your last game ever at home was you were given a big fat slap in the face L with the whole world watching and your former players, alumni, etc… Think that was bad? Next, UNC vs. dook first time ever playing in the NCAA tournament and in the Final Four no less and now good bye FOREVER as our Team sends him packing for good. Ouch! If we win Monday Night then that’s not icing on the cake because tonight was that. It will just be some Cool Whip on top of the icing. How does dook respond?! At Cameron or aka HIS one Coach doesn’t shake hands and another one was very disingenuous in doing so. No class. Tonight, dooks players don’t shake hands except for Moore. No class. This is and always has been the biggest differences with our schools. And no one in the media has the guts to say it and run with it. dook is about me and UNC is about Team, Class and the University. We are about the name on the front and they are about the name on the back with a coach K logo on the back of their Jessie’s as well. But in all seriousness is this not just about the worst thing that could have ever happened to K, the dook program and their fan base? I can’t think of how worse this could have gone for them. The going away Fiesta, this Circus has just blown up in his face. This has just got to be a nightmare for them. And I’m loving it!

Once again K fails with a team of first round draft picks.... the routine was getting old: Pile on a bunch of 5 Stars and barely coach a lick....

His protégé is going the same path... but I wonder how long the highly rated kids will keep going to Derm if 'Face' runs from the same playbook.

So K wanted his swan song going away party?! I wonder if he is regretting doing that now? the running comment or joke amongst UNC fans for the last 10 years. We all knew that when Coach Williams retired he would bow out graciously like Coach Smith and Guthridge. No parades, no going away parties, no me me me. Our coaches did it with class. Coach Williams would not draw attention to himself. That is not the Carolina Way. Could Coach K ever even have dreamed or envisioned these last few weeks? His Last game at home, an L by his biggest rival and on senior night too with all the festivities and hoopla. Your last game ever at home was you were given a big fat slap in the face L with the whole world watching and your former players, alumni, etc… Think that was bad? Next, UNC vs. dook first time ever playing in the NCAA tournament and in the Final Four no less and now good bye FOREVER as our Team sends him packing for good. Ouch! If we win Monday Night then that’s not icing on the cake because tonight was that. It will just be some Cool Whip on top of the icing. How does dook respond?! At Cameron or aka HIS one Coach doesn’t shake hands and another one was very disingenuous in doing so. No class. Tonight, dooks players don’t shake hands except for Moore. No class. This is and always has been the biggest differences with our schools. And no one in the media has the guts to say it and run with it. dook is about me and UNC is about Team, Class and the University. We are about the name on the front and they are about the name on the back with a coach K logo on the back of their Jessie’s as well. But in all seriousness is this not just about the worst thing that could have ever happened to K, the dook program and their fan base? I can’t think of how worse this could have gone for them. The going away Fiesta, this Circus has just blown up in his face. This has just got to be a nightmare for them. And I’m loving it!
WORD!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT