ADVERTISEMENT

KABOOM!

Could someone please find out where this feeb lives and give him a hug! Maybe that is all he needs to stop annoying the grown folks!

All you need is Love!
Love is all you need!

I am a bit surprised folks are not all that excited that we have Ant Harris, kid is fantastic, passionate defender that can for sure put points up and handle the ball well for a 2.
Defense is his calling card. Honestly, his offensive game will likely be a work in progress adjusting to college, but it's always refreshing to see a kid who was willing to do the dirty work in HS/AAU.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Idiot Savant at best! Although I would be hard pressed to figure out the "savant" part!

I will enjoy seeing the looks of frustration on peeps faces after Leaky comes out with his long arms and Ant comes in and the D is still ferocious!

Reactions: gary-7
Team has some great kids and players, good chemistry, all about team, so I am pleased we have solid players all over the floor, as TPF said, Leaky and Ant will be favorites of fans due to what they bring. Ant with solid D will sure please Roy and staff. Not worried about Leaky, he does everything well.

Wing/wing to finish out the class? Hmmm?:rolleyes::cool:
Yep, a legit-shooter-2 and a Hybrid-3 are the remaining priorities, Tom.

Caleb popping for us has got Thompson's attention, and Roy and Rob (who's his lead recruiter) had already been scheduled to pay him a last visit out there (coming up today or tomorrow IIRC). The 2 slot is his if he wants it, but if he doesn't pop pretty quickly the staff will turn their attention to Walton from MN.

We already know Zaire has been the primary 3 target, with the x-factor being his own commitment timetable.

And of course the wildcard is Cade, who's a "take" no matter the situation (and hell, he can play anywhere on the court).

Yep, a legit-shooter-2 and a Hybrid-3 are the remaining priorities, Tom.

Caleb popping for us has got Thompson's attention, and Roy and Rob (who's his lead recruiter) had already been scheduled to pay him a last visit out there (coming up today or tomorrow IIRC). The 2 slot is his if he wants it, but if he doesn't pop pretty quickly the staff will turn their attention to Walton from MN.

We already know Zaire has been the primary 3 target, with the x-factor being his own commitment timetable.

And of course the wildcard is Cade, who's a "take" no matter the situation (and hell, he can play anywhere on the court).
was told the staff is gaining in confidence for zaire

Staff is gaining confidence and Timberlake cancels.....good (assuming Tlake cancelled because we no longer have a spot for him).

At the same time, there are threads on this board that are reporting USC gaining traction for Zaire....not good.

I'm thinking Z is a heel.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
We’ve gotten commitments from the crucial positions, IMO. I believe Leaky is going to be playing most of the minutes at SF for the next two years. Plates and Harris can more than handle the SG spot next year.
TBS, I do think we’ll bring in another wing this year. I feel it will be Puff.

nope so far this recruiting cycle he has been dead on just because I dont post as much as I used to doesnt mean I dont knownthe people on here that I trust know... and they know who they are but nice way to burn a bridge...

Dont get all butt hurt. Really have no idea what you’ve ever reporterd tbh. Just saying currently theres a lot being reported over there not being mentioned in here. And any fan interested in recruiting info would do good to check it out especially this week. If you think thats a dig at you my apologies. It was certainly not meant to be.

Last edited:
Dont get all butt hurt. Really have no idea what you’ve ever reporterd tbh. Just saying currently theres a lot being reported over there not being mentioned in here. And any fan interested in recruiting info would do good to check it out especially this week. If you think thats a dig at you my apologies. It was certainly not meant to be.
it's all good it was more the way I read it. easy to have a misunderstanding over a message board. we are good my man. no hard feelings at all

Reactions: heelmanwilm
How’s your source feeling about the second half of this class?
I will say what I have been saying all along if we get cade... and we are in a better spot than reports indicate we def get zaire. I heard that zaire almost committed on his official at late night. still don't know where all the usc chatter is coming from mainly because they are gonna get the KU treatment from the NCAA when they are done with KU. the staff feels pretty good about Bryce, but I wouldnt put him as a lock or anything. now this sorta new recruit is flying up rankings and if he visits I believe we get him, if there is a spot left.

I will say what I have been saying all along if we get cade... and we are in a better spot than reports indicate we def get zaire. I heard that zaire almost committed on his official at late night. still don't know where all the usc chatter is coming from mainly because they are gonna get the KU treatment from the NCAA when they are done with KU. the staff feels pretty good about Bryce, but I wouldnt put him as a lock or anything. now this sorta new recruit is flying up rankings and if he visits I believe we get him, if there is a spot left.

Thanks for the response.

As far as I can tell, the USC chatter simply stems from a couple blowhard Crystal Ball picks (Slater and Meyer).

Regardless, if that’s what you’re hearing about ZW nearly committing on the visit, then I’m encouraged. We know that Roy implores kids to not pull the trigger while being caught up in the euphoria of the visit. So if he told him to take his time, go home and mull it over with his folks, then Carolina should still come out on top. He did the same with Love and Kessler and we saw how that turned out (although Kessler didn’t even make it home).

With Williams locked up, the final spot or two can be filled with anyone and it’s still a stellar class.

Looking online about Walton visited the nemesis Arizona..Zeke Nnaji...Pitino gotta pull in state kids...not gonna expect a commit for awhile...

Defense is his calling card. Honestly, his offensive game will likely be a work in progress adjusting to college, but it's always refreshing to see a kid who was willing to do the dirty work in HS/AAU.
Yeah, I agree, really does need to put in work on his jump shooting but I do sense folks are under estimating him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT