ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Williams Cleared

FranktheHeel

All-ACC
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2017

Another good sign from our first day of practice. Kenny is cleared and ready to go. Gotta love Kenny from the way he stepped up and played well in the starting SG spot with his great perimeter Defense. I'm really hoping he can make this same impact if not better and be a huge threat from downtown. How big would that be for us, when we want to go small to have a 3andD guy like Kenny in the lineup for us. Also, you can't forgot Kenny Williams on the bench celebrating during our tourny run and wanting that Natty just as bad as anyone, that really showed his true character and his team first mentality, those are truly the kids that we love. Let's get after it Kenny and have a great year as we stay on top to be Back to Back Champions!!

Another good sign from our first day of practice. Kenny is cleared and ready to go. Gotta love Kenny from the way he stepped up and played well in the starting SG spot with his great perimeter Defense. I'm really hoping he can make this same impact if not better and be a huge threat from downtown. How big would that be for us, when we want to go small to have a 3andD guy like Kenny in the lineup for us. Also, you can't forgot Kenny Williams on the bench celebrating during our tourny run and wanting that Natty just as bad as anyone, that really showed his true character and his team first mentality, those are truly the kids that we love. Let's get after it Kenny and have a great year as we stay on top to be Back to Back Champions!!
No way! See @AlanBlank cheer up dude. I didn't think Kenny was even close. This is great.

Reactions: RoseHeel
Hard to decide if this is better news for the Heels or for KW himself! I still think he will play his way back into the starting lineup! I really hope he can play this year injury free so he can reach the potential we saw at the beginning of last year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT