ADVERTISEMENT

Kerwin Walton,........Well??.................................................

Honestly if covid is taking a huge impact on his decision then he has to account for the fact that this season might not even happen at all.

He knows where he's going. Word is kid wants UNC but mom wants him closer...that's where the new schools came from. We'll fnd out today.

This is the most logical scenario. Earlier this month it sounded like he and his dad were sold on Carolina. So the mother is getting cold feet at the altar? Who can blame her right now?

The level of impatience and entitlement from some fans is stunning.

So we sit around refreshing our screens for another day? Big deal. What else is going on? I’m happy to have some UNC news to follow.

He knows where he's going. Word is kid wants UNC but mom wants him closer...that's where the new schools came from. We'll fnd out today.
Honestly, I think this is the most realistic scenario. Bottom line is that if there's a season and a second wave of the virus(heaven forbid), they'll send the kids home anyway. So distance shouldn't be a big issue, but who knows with moms. We'll see if that's the case and he picks Minnesota. If he picks another school, distance wasn't the key.

Again, we'll win with him or without him. He's a luxury recruit. Love to have him but we'll be fine if he chooses another school.

Life moves on either way.

abc_ntl_coleman_100528_wg.jpg

Honestly, I think this is the most realistic scenario. Bottom line is that if there's a season and a second wave of the virus(heaven forbid), they'll send the kids home anyway. So distance shouldn't be a big issue, but who knows with moms. We'll see if that's the case and he picks Minnesota. If he picks another school, distance wasn't the key.

Again, we'll win with him or without him. He's a luxury recruit. Love to have him but we'll be fine if he chooses another school.

Ant Harris and (allegedly) Leakey are coming off of surgeries. If true likely that gives us 3 freshmen in Love, Davis, and Lebo, and Platek and KJ Smith ready to play. We definitely need another healthy guard who can shoot. I hope Walton will see that and come to UNC. I think the PT is there for him if he does what Roy asks of him.

Probably having nightmares cause he just made the biggest mistake of his life. Move on young man. Find what you want but understand you made a big mistake tonight. Ha, announced two weeks ago that your announce was today. You have no further credibility I’m afraid. Wish you luck. Just not here.
I hope his shot selection isn't this indecisive.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I'm surprised, but probably shouldn't be with the anger, and wringing of hands over the kid and his family making a huge decision during these uncertain times, and thinking hard about the ramifications.

Heck, take your time get it right, to the best of your knowledge, whichever one he decides on. Travel restrictions etc. are having adults and families rethinking future business plans/decisions all over the country. Somehow the Walton's are being inconsiderate...lol

This isn't a decision about playing basketball. It's only about where to play.

I don't really care if he has trouble with this decision, as long as he can play. This decision will be way in the rear view mirror by the time he hits the court.

Ant Harris and (allegedly) Leakey are coming off of surgeries. If true likely that gives us 3 freshmen in Love, Davis, and Lebo, and Platek and KJ Smith ready to play. We definitely need another healthy guard who can shoot. I hope Walton will see that and come to UNC. I think the PT is there for him if he does what Roy asks of him.
Lebo is the best shooter in that group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT