ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

Have you ever met a happy moo fan? There might be a few out there but nearly everyone I've ever met is a miserable fan, in that they truly would rather see the Heels lose than see moo win. Sad.
Some Auburn fans are close to that vis a vis Bama, but Moo fans are a unique bunch in the sheer number whose primary love is their hatred. I've lived in places that were part of 5 Major conferences (SEC, ACC, SWC, Big 8, Big XII), and I have a couple of family ties to the Big Ten. I know of no fan base close to the Wufs in that regard.

Mack said the team gets to choose an alternate uniform for one home and one away game, so this was their choice.
the dookies looked like the Colts, and UNC looked like they had dook uni's. It was confusing. I like baby blue or white.

These were the coolest UNC uniforms:
3565246.png

1977-1105Clemson.jpg

Reactions: franklin street
the dookies looked like the Colts, and UNC looked like they had dook uni's. It was confusing. I like baby blue or white.

These were the coolest UNC uniforms:
3565246.png

1977-1105Clemson.jpg
I love the larger block NC in white on the Carolina Blue helmet, but you may be right. Those uniforms were as about as close to perfect as you can get.

Reactions: strummingram
And those dumbasses don’t even know that navy blue is different from dooks royal blue! You can’t make this shit up!!! They never, ever fail to amaze!
The average Wuffie knows 2 shades of blue: the hated Carolina blue and everything else.

They probably real ticked at us now after flipping some of their recruits. I’ve tried to read their posts but must have to be a member cause couldn’t see anything.

At least one more year. He had won 9 games each of the two previous years coming into this season. Plus, they owe him a lot of money. They’re mired in mediocrity with no end in sight. Gotta love that karma.
Mack is kicking his butt in recruiting, and now on the field. We are on the rise, and moo is falling. Love it.

Reactions: MWHeels
6 wins and could have been more with different outcomes in close game. Great recruiting class coming in and going to a bowl game. All in all, pretty good season for this program and the future is bright.

Go Heels!

Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT