ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

The little lying cow molesters can deny it all they want, I have asked multiple state fans the question: "Which would you pick, state goes 11-1 and loses to UNC, or state goes 1-11 and beats UNC." To a man they all pick 1-11, that says it all.

The Wolfpeckers are out in full force, lol. Good news is that you won your super bowl. Bad news is that you retained Dull Dave for at least another year. I guess that we feel the same way you guys did after the ECU debacle. Are they your rival? Obviously Dook is our rival, but I'm scratching my head to try to figure out who is UNC-Raleigh's rival?

I must've left the door open when I left to go play Army for a few days and a few turds sucked their way in. Hope none of you guys got any on your shoes. I know it smells in here now but anytime a turd is around it's gonna stink the place up, and keep in mind there were multiple turds involved. I'll crack the windows a little...maybe that and a little Lysol will help.

I must've left the door open when I left to go play Army for a few days and a few turds sucked their way in. Hope none of you guys got any on your shoes. I know it smells in here now but anytime a turd is around it's gonna stink the place up, and keep in mind there were multiple turds involved. I'll crack the windows a little...maybe that and a little Lysol will help.
Gonna have to re-paint the walls and replace the carpets.

Dang HB! I was going to chime in, too!

Bottom line for the moolestors is this. No matter how many games they win against us, they will ALWAYS be a joke to us and the rest of the country. Too bad they are too stupid to realize just how pathetic they to everyone outside of their non-forked family tree.

So laugh up that win from last weekend. We know it was THE ONLY game you care about. Too bad you would have to win so many just to even the record with us that most of you will be long gone to ever even see it.

And you don't even want to talk about how bad you are our bitches in basketball.

Moo is outmooing itself today.
They blew their load with their win against us in Kenan (which was mostly our doing). They're good for 10 or so losses against us in all sports now.

Too bad they barely have any Olympic teams they field, otherwise we could beat them some more.

They blew their load with their win against us in Kenan (which was mostly our doing). They're good for 10 or so losses against us in all sports now.

Too bad they barely have any Olympic teams they field, otherwise we could beat them some more.
Baseball is always fun. We get them in Boshamer in mid-April. I'm hoping they schedule the football spring game the same weekend.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
I don't know why I'm defending them, but I don't think I'd have had much to say during that game either if I were responsible for that account.
A decent CBB account would at least give score updates at the 4-minute timeouts. They didn't even do that. I think they only tweeted twice after halftime, once of which was the final score. LOL.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
Elsewhere on PP this morning, I saw complaints about UNC basketball still "clustering" players in certain majors. Since I wasted my time looking into it, here's a comparison between the two schools. Players without a major listed in their bio are shown as undeclared.

UNC
Undeclared - 5
Exercise & Sports Science - 5
Communication Studies - 3
Biology - 1
Management & Society - 1

Moo U
Undeclared - 5
Communication - 5
Sport Management - 3
Business Administration - 2
Management - 1
Engineering - 1

Those look, uh, almost identical except for the fact Cow College has two more players on its roster.

jmanwolf
jmanwolf.jpg

69 MONTHS
Premium Member
6th Man
Rating: 3.2/5 this site
2890 posts this site
Re: Email from Debbie Yow
Yesterday at 2:03 PM

I remember back during the bad football losses everyone talking about how they can't wait to see this basketball team in action. Now we are back to waiting for football to come around. Oh the life of us Wolp Fack fans.

jmanwolf
jmanwolf.jpg

69 MONTHS
Premium Member
6th Man
Rating: 3.2/5 this site
2890 posts this site
Re: Email from Debbie Yow
Yesterday at 2:03 PM

I remember back during the bad football losses everyone talking about how they can't wait to see this basketball team in action. Now we are back to waiting for football to come around. Oh the life of us Wolp Fack fans.
Yes , they had visions of sweeping UNC....not working out too well for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT