ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Robinson

ethanga62890

Junior
Jan 11, 2009
Curious to what everyone thinks about him. He went to the same high school i graduated from. I went there with Louis Williams and my brother sat next to David Greene in history. Just pretty cool to me. What do you all think of him as a future heel?

i'll let you know come fall ;)
Sounds like the coaches are eyeballing him for outside LB.

We play a ton of nickel, so Cole Holecomb and MLB Andre Smith are going to get the most minutes. Senior Cayson Collins is the strong-side OLB when we aren't in nickel, but his play has always been a little sketchy.

The main backups, on paper are smart & dependable RS Jr who is a bit athletically limited, and a really raw but athletic soph who is still a little skinny. So there is room for the right guy to get steal some PT.

Reactions: ethanga62890
how do you think he projects for college ball? Freak, thumper, solid, career backup, bench-warmer or what?
Only saw him play once against Grayson. Had several tfl. Seems like a guy that likes to play behind the Los. I'm only basing this on one game. But I think he'll start eventually.

Curious to what everyone thinks about him. He went to the same high school i graduated from. I went there with Louis Williams and my brother sat next to David Greene in history. Just pretty cool to me. What do you all think of him as a future heel?
I bet few people on this board know who David Greene is ;)

The former UGa QB who went to South Gwinnett. One of my fav Dawgs , always thought he would have made a great backup in the NFL but it just didn't happen.
So did i. He only stuck in the NFL for a few years though. Just didn't have the physical acumen i guess. Dude def had the smarts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT