ADVERTISEMENT

Nassir Liitle's recruitment

My main concern if we get Little is this: he commits to UNC, the NCAA deems him eligible and then later on backtracks and says we played an ineligible player. Didn't they essentially do the same thing with Derrick Rose?
Yes but Derrick Rose had someone else take his S.A.T.S and then it was on video that is why the NCAA backtracked then. You know back in the good ole days before I he sec started running the joint

Call me crazy, but forget the fact that the kid may be innocent of all wrong doing, the reason I'm put off is the fact that he was "committed" somewhere else. We are second fiddle? Really? Maybe I'm way off, but it bugs me to no end that he wanted to play for someone else before coming to us, if indeed he chooses us.

Well Brooks committed to someone else and yet in the end came back to us, Kenny committed to someone else and in the end came to us. Brooks for example was being steered by his dad but in the end he finally followed his heart and went where he wanted to go rather than where he was being somewhat pressured to.

Maybe, if this kid is innocent and that is a big IF, but maybe he can as well go where he wants and not where he has been pressured to.

Reactions: FranktheHeel
Well Brooks committed to someone else and yet in the end came back to us, Kenny committed to someone else and in the end came to us. Brooks for example was being steered by his dad but in the end he finally followed his heart and went where he wanted to go rather than where he was being somewhat pressured to.

Maybe, if this kid is innocent and that is a big IF, but maybe he can as well go where he wants and not where he has been pressured to.
Great points Dave but it still stinks. I do agree with you. Sometimes I need rational thinking help. Lol

Reactions: DSouthr
raider08, you mean the names Calipari and Rose together don't give you the "heebie-jeebies"? What happened to Memphis' record for the '07 season? Oh yeah, forfeited the entire season. Kid failed the SAT 3 x in Chicago where he lived, then miraculously takes and makes a good number on the ACT in, wait for it... Detroit...the ncaa didn't catch it until Rose and Calimari had completely slimed up Memphis.

There are reasons Roy and staff stay away from certain kids.

Last edited:
raider08, you mean the names Calipari and Rose together don't give you the "heebie-jeebies"? What happened to Memphis' record for the '07 season? Oh yeah, forfeited the entire season. Kid failed the ACT 3 x in Chicago where he lived, then miraculously takes and makes a good number on the ACT in, wait for it... Detroit...the ncaa didn't catch it until Rose and Calimari had completely slimed up Memphis.

There are reasons Roy and staff stay away from certain kids.
The NCAA also contacted Rose & Cal about his test score & told them they was going to red flag it. Cal played him anyways & then later Rose refused to talk with the NCAA about it.
Want to hear a strange coincidence? Did you know William Wesley lived in Detroit at that same time? Odd isn’t it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT