ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Tar Heels 20-21

He's been a joy to watch ! Still plenty of the roller coaster action, after two rough performances he bounced back strong again. In crunch time they deffered to Levine playing point last night, but Coby distributed the rock very well throughout.

He has such a great attitude and is aware of the process and hard work it takes to get that skill set. Having an actual NBA level head coach in Donovan is great for him. The Boylan insanity was a complete embarrassment to the whole organization last year.

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
Cole went off tonight. Best game as a pro. Last night was a push between the two. Melo is playing off the bench with Scary Terry & Graham solid in the backcourt. He is more NBA ready now, but Cole is getting invaluable experience after Fultz went down. Gonna have a LONG prosperous career. Get 'em Cole !!!!

Reactions: Archer2
Hopefull, next summer weโ€™ll see him and Coby playing pickup with our returning players. If our current players had been able to do that, theyโ€™d probably have started the season playing at a higher level.

Thanks once again China.

Billy Donovan had some straight talk about Coby being in a somewhat unfair situation this year, but handling it like a pro. He has struggled with bottom of the league efficiency numbers being thrust into purely PG duties. He has shown an ability to learn, but it is forcing him to play away from his strength due to the roster's transitional state this year. Hats off to him.

Billy Donovan had some straight talk about Coby being in a somewhat unfair situation this year, but handling it like a pro. He has struggled with bottom of the league efficiency numbers being thrust into purely PG duties. He has shown an ability to learn, but it is forcing him to play away from his strength due to the roster's transitional state this year. Hats off to him.

I don't watch the Bulls, I am more of a player guy when it comes to the NBA, but Coby feels like he would be a nice young piece in a trade, and that is not a bad thing, but the Bulls are going to need to make some kind of a move, and Coby is very valuable.

I don't watch the Bulls, I am more of a player guy when it comes to the NBA, but Coby feels like he would be a nice young piece in a trade, and that is not a bad thing, but the Bulls are going to need to make some kind of a move, and Coby is very valuable.
The Bulls are going to trade Levine, he is at peak value to return a nice haul in their rebuild. He is playing great. Coby's strength are too similar, they see him off the ball and very much in their plan. They like Coby plenty.

Donovan also mentioned that it is difficult to get a read on the other positions without a true point. It is a bit unfair to all with the roster makeup, but Coby has preformed admirably along with the others stepping in. They have so.e young talent the roster is just missing pieces to have them in their best position to flourish fully as is.

The new GM gets it John Paxson was an embarrassment and clueless as to forming a roster.

Last edited:
Reactions: superstar57
Coby has been struggling a bit with the role at point, Cole certainly outplayed him yesterday playing, probably, his best overall game. The biggest issue was with Wendell Carter out Vucevic went for 45.

They play again tonight, I like the Bulls to bounce back with a win, and Coby to as well.

Reactions: Jarrod Hardy
That one paid me well. Glad to see the Bulls and Coby bounce back. On a side note, this draft class that wasn't highly touted looks strong with depth and with LaMelo Ball looking like a top tier superstar in the making.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT