ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Tar Heels 20-21

Reggie and the Knicks "bully" their way to a playoff berth and best season in a decade.
16pts, 3rbs, 2asst to end the regular season.

I watched the game. The 76ers didn't mind Cole Anthony scoring as many as he wanted. Philadelphia won 128-117. Orlando was minus 17 with Cole Anthony on the floor. He was 10 of 25 from the floor, and committed six turnovers

The start of the playoffs have been absolutely FANTASTIC !!!!!!! So many skilled players nowadays, all of these 1st round matchups have incredible threats and multiple play/shot makers up and down their rosters. Great stuff !!!!

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Joe Ingles for the Utah Jazz is Australian! For some reason, I thought that he was Spanish. He's 33. Older than I thought.

Joe Ingles for the Utah Jazz is Australian! For some reason, I thought that he was Spanish. He's 33. Older than I thought.
You obviously never heard him speak!
And yes, he’s old.... he took a long route to the NBA. Had to play Europe for a while before he landed with the Jazz.

Reactions: bobcrane14
You obviously never heard him speak!
And yes, he’s old.... he took a long route to the NBA. Had to play Europe for a while before he landed with the Jazz.
I've never heard him speak. I don't have a TV. I only watch games at dive bars with the sound off

Dame Lillard is like a glitch in the game. Legendary performance, if people don't appreciate that level of play, I question if they really are a fan of the game. He was amazing once again tonight.

NYN season over!
Bully finish with 12pts, 2rbs, 2asst and looks towards a bright future.

Suns end Lakers/Lebron season. We can put an asterisk next to that Covid-20 title.
Cam Johnson 10pts, 4rbs, 2asst in 20 min.

Cam Johnson playing inspired off the bench! Big time in the pressure cooker of the conference final. Great atmosphere, intensity, play/shot making and he is there for every part of it today.

Cam chips in with 11 on 5-5 shooting off the bench in yet another incredible game and finish in these playoffs.

Cam is now 2 wins away from being on the biggest stage in the game of basketball, playing for the ultimate championship. Keep shooting young fella !!!!!

Cam chips in with 11 on 5-5 shooting off the bench in yet another incredible game and finish in these playoffs.

Cam is now 2 wins away from being on the biggest stage in the game of basketball, playing for the ultimate championship. Keep shooting young fella !!!!!

I think the Suns have a great chance to win the title. It would be awesome to see another former Tar Heel get an NBA ring.

I think the Suns have a great chance to win the title. It would be awesome to see another former Tar Heel get an NBA ring.
A kid, well not a kid anymore, a NBA vet I've known, taught and coached since middle school,, E'twaun Moore is also on the Suns this year. I would love to see both get that coveted ring. Will be rooting for the Suns for sure.

Reactions: MWHeels
A kid, well not a kid anymore, a NBA vet I've known, taught and coached since middle school,, E'twaun Moore is also on the Suns this year. I would love to see both get that coveted ring. Will be rooting for the Suns for sure.
I remember E'Twaun from when he played at Purdue. I didn't know he was still in the NBA.

Reactions: dtodd4475
Was starting/6th man in New Orleans last year. Signed in Pheonix this year as free agent. He had 2-3-5 I think in 11 minutes yesterday. Just the veteran always ready if needed guy on this roster, doesn't get in every game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT