ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Tar Heels 20-21

10 points, 1 rebound ,1 assist, and 2 turnovers in 29 minutes is not good enough. Johnson is a fine player, but it takes a little more to win a title

10 points, 1 rebound ,1 assist, and 2 turnovers in 29 minutes is not good enough. Johnson is a fine player, but it takes a little more to win a title
Well he is a role player, bench sub, which he is doing quite well as. He definitely is not going to lead them to a title, as a go to guy. Those numbers are pretty dang solid as a bench contributor for a title team.

Well he is a role player, bench sub, which he is doing quite well as. He definitely is not going to lead them to a title, as a go to guy. Those numbers are pretty dang solid as a bench contributor for a title team.
I think he needs more looks. If cp would look up from his dribbling out the clock then he would find him in the corner much more. Lol

You know, I’m not one of those around here that cries foul every time someone has a negative opinion. But good lord, you seem like such a miserable bastard. And even more offensive is that your takes here are complete shit. I’m not sure if you’re a troll playing the long game or just a thoughtless boob who should be disregarded and pitied. Either way, you might want to start looking for another board where your idiocy might be better received.

Sharpe seems to have really caught some eyes for the draft. Has not been taking any more personal workouts, and word is that he had lost 18 pounds and shot it very well from the perimeter in prior individuals. Seems like at least one team felt his lack of perimeter shooting was due to usage and not a lack of the skill set, raising his value in their eyes greatly.

Luke Maye just moved from Italy to Spain. Nice bump in level and the salary should also bump from what was already a healthy 7 digit contract in Italy.

GDTBATH !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bullock on the move to Dallas, with a nice deal.

3 years 30.5 million. Actually looks like 32

Last edited:
Big Tony Bradley to the Bulls.

Nice landing spot, as Chicago needs at least 1 maybe 2 backup bigs for Vooch after the strong free agent moves sent 2 bigs away to bring in the 3 new big money guards/small forward.

Danny Green secures a new bag, while staying with Philly. 2 years 20 million I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT