ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Bracket Contest

Do you want to participate in a bracket contest?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snoop's got the Heels, fo shizzle.

409153834_791187833044278_4067872429791538542_n.jpg
I would say that's a good sign, but he was probably high as **** when he filled that out.

10 L’s in first rd is as bad as I’ve ever done. But only 2 sweet 16’s eliminated. I am straight chalk rest of tourney. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

Reactions: gteeitup
haven’t felt this nervous for a tournament game since the luke maye shot game…two years ago it was just a house money ride.

also, haywood is excellent on tv…sucks we only get him during tournaments.

THAT was the most "interesting" interaction with any player or coach that I've ever seen from one of those female correspondents with those token spots. Usually you get some canned response that anyone could say. Hubert was pissed!
i believe, maybe just me, he’s checked every box this year; crushed the portal, kept his squad, emphasized defense, made subtle set changes, and has them focused…that interview did whatever, but it worked because he went into the huddle and impressed his point.

and ffs, can we get an amen for ingram?…what a baller.

eta: not forgetting about ryan, a true college player, a gritty dude…but ingram is a pro and to get him with another year left, amazing.

Reactions: strummingram
i believe, maybe just me, he’s checked every box this year; crushed the portal, kept his squad, emphasized defense, made subtle set changes, and has them focused…that interview did whatever, but it worked because he went into the huddle and impressed his point.

and ffs, can we get an amen for ingram?…what a baller.

eta: not forgetting about ryan, a true college player, a gritty dude…but ingram is a pro and to get him with another year left, amazing.
They advanced and lost the rebound battle, still won. PITP and fast break points were even with MSU and UNC still won.

and carolina fans, on twitter anyway, rooting for state is a disgrace…fukk them and this acc sh*t.

they wouldn’t root for dook!!!!
Not that there’s anything wrong with NOT going to unc….I’m not the “you can’t be a real fan if you didn’t go there” guy. I think it’s pretentious and egomaniacal to say so. But I will say this….there’s no way in hell a person who did go to unc would ever root for state or dook. So just know if you do root for them, we know you’re not an alum. Nttawwt, it’s just something we know.

Not that there’s anything wrong with NOT going to unc….I’m not the “you can’t be a real fan if you didn’t go there” guy. I think it’s pretentious and egomaniacal to say so. But I will say this….there’s no way in hell a person who did go to unc would ever root for state or dook. So just know if you do root for them, we know you’re not an alum. Nttawwt, it’s just something we know.
The feelings and base level dislike for the enemas is solid. However, there is an argument that you are rooting for Carolina by wanting the conference to have a strong showing. The detail of the question becomes when and what games or what rounds do you want State and dook to be hammered and exposed. I'd be fine with that being now.

Yeah, we pretty well supported the case that college basketball still runs through the ACC and Tobacco Road. Duke and State can go on home now. Don't want State to knock off Marquette and make Houston/Duke's road that much easier. On the other hand I wouldn't mind facing Clemson instead of 'Zona with a Final Four berth on the line.

trimble is going to have to have a massive game vs sears.

Seth is indeed the guy to lock up Sears. However, the issue is that Bama can score. They score a lot. We are going to have to put a lot of points on the board. And in that light, Cadeau is the maestro that helps our offense be efficient and productive. So managing the minutes of Cadeau and Trimble will be key in tonight's match up. I suspect Cormac will also get some time on Sears.

Last edited:
Seth is indeed the guy to lock up Sears. However, the issue is that Bama can score. They score a lot. We are going to have to put a lot of points on the board. And in that light, Cadeau is the maestro that helps our offense be efficient and productive. So managing the minutes of Cadeau and Trimble will be key in tonight's match up. I suspect Cormac will also get some time on Sears.
definitely need a third scorer

That AZ big man is the WORST free throw shooter I've ever seen.

Ballo... just foul him every time

There is absolutely nothing I’m more certain of in life than the fact that whichever brick laying team between clemson and Ariz that would play us if we win will be unconcious shooting 3’s. How the holy fuk did pj hall dominate us? He looks like a boy among men

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT