ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Bracket Contest

Do you want to participate in a bracket contest?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dunno how in the hell I'm winning this thing. This was easily the worst bracket I have ever had in my life.

I assume this is a front for helping trans people convert little kids?
giphy.gif

And, shaming (really hot-looking, imo) women for opting-out of group sex, gay sex, and all that sexy sex stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
@strummingram, I'm guessing the opengee is referring to open G tuning. But, aol? I didn't realize those accounts still work. Do you use Netscape as your browser while you're on your Tandy?

Got it, thanks. Most of the people who played actually paid. I think I tagged everyone enough to know their status. Two people played for free.

Thanks to those who paid up. Thanks to @tarheel0910 for setting up the bracket tournament.
Did Cory get you his part? He was on the golf course when he replied to me about sending it later that day. Not sure if he remembered once he finished playing.

Did Cory get you his part? He was on the golf course when he replied to me about sending it later that day. Not sure if he remembered once he finished playing.
nope... and one other is on the boards frequently and hasn't paid. I'm done with the "mop-up" duty. It's more embarrassing having to keep reminding people on here. Tell him to keep the money.

Reactions: toophly1124
nope... and one other is on the boards frequently and hasn't paid. I'm done with the "mop-up" duty. It's more embarrassing having to keep reminding people on here. Tell him to keep the money.
I already sent him a message about it. He's good at paying his debts, I'm guessing he just forgot after playing golf.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT