ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2023-24

year predictions:

cowboys, falcons, 49ers, lions, eagles, vikings, saints

bills, jags, chiefs, bengals, browns, dolphins, chargers

sb: cowboys v bengals

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
I'll eat my hat if Dem Boyz are in the SB.

Lions
9ers
Saints
Eagles

Cowboys
Giants
Packers

Bengals
Chiefs
Jags
Bills

Jets
Steelers
Chargers

SB: 9ers vs Bills

Howell throws for 6k yards and 50 touchdowns on his way to an MVP. He also gets sacked 75 times, because the redskins line is the professional version of UNC's line.
They haven't won all of their preseason games since... I don't remember. But, I bet it was when Joe Gibbs was the coach and JKC was the owner. They broke the Ravens record.

I only saw the Baltimore game. If Sam can play pro like he played college... anything is possible. I'm not really worried about the offense as much as the defense. But, having Sam on the team makes me want to watch the team again. And, the fact that the schleprock owner has been exorcised. Those Gruden emails must have been... um...

interesting-batman.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
I'm not a proponent of the sissification of football, and this isn't just because Sam was the target...but a nasty play like that should earn the perp an ejection and suspension and a meaningful fine. Lowering your head and projecting into an out-of-bounds runner who is irretrievably at the ground and defenseless, with the play being obviously over, is as completely uncalled for and dirty as it gets.

I'm not a proponent of the sissification of football, and this isn't just because Sam was the target...but a nasty play like that should earn the perp an ejection and suspension and a meaningful fine. Lowering your head and projecting into an out-of-bounds runner who is irretrievably at the ground and defenseless, with the play being obviously over, is as completely uncalled for and dirty as it gets.
i’m sure the fine is coming in hot…also, as an o-oline, they shouldve been in that dudes face after that…as a coach once told me, that is worth the penalty.

but man, you should’ve seen the amount of times they were hunting him down…weirdly odd, like i’ve seen it before.

i’m sure the fine is coming in hot…also, as an o-oline, they shouldve been in that dudes face after that…as a coach once told me, that is worth the penalty.

but man, you should’ve seen the amount of times they were hunting him down…weirdly odd, like i’ve seen it before.
hopefully I can catch the replay of the game on youtube.

lol, think maybe you were up getting a beer?

Reactions: gteeitup
Sam had a decent game yesterday. Has to cut down on the turnovers, but solid showing given the fact he has no OL and it being a pressure filled day. I expect him to only get better from here.

Reactions: bluetoe
Sam had a decent game yesterday. Has to cut down on the turnovers, but solid showing given the fact he has no OL and it being a pressure filled day. I expect him to only get better from here.

Yeah, I thought he played fairly well. Poor decision on the INT and he was lucky to not have thrown another one or two INTs. But he also had some great throws where he fit it in some tight spaces and he improvised on that touchdown throw. Very Brett Favre-like. I think he's always going to be that type of QB - makes some boneheaded decisions but also creates magic.

The fumble was bad. He needs to tuck the ball when he's in trouble. I attribute this to just his youth and inexperience.

Rico dowdle RB for the cowboys is the son of a guy I knew in high school in Asheville. I had forgotten about him, he’s missed last two seasons on IR. He had some nice runs. Played QB in high school at my alma mater.

Reactions: gteeitup
Rico dowdle RB for the cowboys is the son of a guy I knew in high school in Asheville. I had forgotten about him, he’s missed last two seasons on IR. He had some nice runs. Played QB in high school at my alma mater.
rico was as a great player at scarolina, just glad he’s healthy for my team…love the way he runs.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Dan Patrick always carried Keith when they were the #1 team on Sportscenter. And because he was a weak link, they got bumped by Craig Kilborne and Kenny Mayne. Then Keith got pissy and tried his hand at political commentary. He sucked at that. Now he’s a miserable prick that is literally going senile in public.

I used to think he was pretty funny, but then he left ESPN and I realized his humor was limited to sports. He's not very good at politics.
same here. He SUCKS at politics and as a human being, and it shames me that he used to be one of my favorite sportscasters.

this is unbelievable. I also saw a few snippets of the game on youtube and noticed they seemed to be playing on the border of dirty in other instances. But this is ridiculous. It's like targeting Sam was in their game plan. I'm glad Sam is a very tough individual, especially for a QB. I'm more worried about Mark Maye, glad he's toned down the heroics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT