ADVERTISEMENT

Night and Day

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Watching Carolina play is really FUN Now. A couple of things really jump out at ya One their pursuit to the ball is really good, they just fly to it, and their tackling is far better. They do not kill themselves with stupid penalties and self inflicted personal foul calls. Far more disciplined, only FIVE yards in penalties last night.

Howell is just gonna be special. Cool and calm he is accurate as hell especially on medium and deep throws.

All in all just a much better coached team and the results speak for themselves

MACK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

A shoutout to the crowd last night, they were our 12th man all game long. Wonderful to see. Mack made a point of mentioning this multiple times after the game. A big time football environment for fans and recruits alike to enjoy.

For those in attendance, did the relaxed restrictions make the tailgating experience easier and more fun? Sure seems it would. Another thing that has been discussed for years but took Mack returning to get it done.

And as fun as it is now, think about starting next year when Mack's recruiting begins to add up to super depth.

Think about all that 4* talent, and at least one 5*, in the NC class of 2021.

Reactions: MWHeels
I was in section 104 on the visitor's side and the entire game was awesome to experience. I have been to many prime game match ups and this was by far the most exciting and loud crowd that I have witnessed. Also the tailgating was good as people were all over the place with their tents and grills. The stadium atmosphere was the best though as it was obvious they did a lot with the music and entry that made the experience one to remember, didn't hurt to scratch out victory in a hard fought battle all game. The best part was the looks on guido chain wearing cane fans faces of disappointment leaving the stadium. They truly thought that had the game in hand up five points and the Tar Heels facing 4th and 17. I will never forget the experience and it was well worth the time and expense it took to attend.
A shoutout to the crowd last night, they were our 12th man all game long. Wonderful to see. Mack made a point of mentioning this multiple times after the game. A big time football environment for fans and recruits alike to enjoy.

For those in attendance, did the relaxed restrictions make the tailgating experience easier and more fun? Sure seems it would. Another thing that has been discussed for years but took Mack returning to get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT