ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL UNC VS. Stanford THREAD

Back-to-back FFs and a championship don't preclude anyone from having imperfections in his game. What "crap" am I giving him? I said he's our best PG since Lawson. He's one of the best to play for us.

I'm thinking about how we can win another championship this year. That's my primary focus when evaluating how we're playing, both good and bad. I think Berry will have to play at an NPOY level for us to win again. That will mean creating a ton of offense himself. And I'm not convinced he'll be able to reach that level of play, great as he is.

I will agree with you on this one, not so much about him being able to reach that potential to attack and create, but very realistic post. Berry is going to have to play with his hair on fire in March (again). We won't have our big scoring like we normally do, so we are going to have to be dominant at creating offense off of the dribble and scoring in transition. We will struggle in games against teams that can guard the ball, not over help, has solid bigs, and we are forced to swing the ball and stand on the perimeter shooting jumpshots. I do however believe that this team and Berry specifically can reach the consistent drawing of multiple defenders on every drive. It is a positive that we are making shots early becomes ultimately what is that going to do the defense? draw them out further further from the basket allowing us to find driving lanes.

Reactions: pln2013
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT