ADVERTISEMENT

OK, Bubba

Fed's recruiting actually hasn't been bad until this class. We've averaged near a top 25 class, which is good considering everything. Our bigger problem is that our end of year ranking is generally worse than our recruiting class ranking. So we're not making the most of what we're getting. Of course recruiting class rankings don't really take into account positions of need
Yet Fedora defenders always chip loudly that the scandal harmed his recruiting.

I think even they've had enough of this dumpster fire of a program. Most people thought we'd be 2-0 at this point. We certainly have the talent to be so, even with the suspensions.
On this board, they stopped talking about it before last season got very far along. They do not make cases for Fedora; they ignore all cases against Fedora.

I’m going to try to refrain from posting here for a while. I’ve said about all I can say about the state of our program. No use beating a dead horse.

I’m going to try to refrain from posting here for a while. I’ve said about all I can say about the state of our program. No use beating a dead horse.
Be prepared to post often, in fury, if they decide to keep Fedora. They kept Bunting after a 2 win season that followed a 3 win season.

I can't justify purchasing season tickets next year and maintaining my current Ram's Club giving level if we have the same head coach next season. Will be sad because I've had tickets and been at almost every home game for many years.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
I can't justify purchasing season tickets next year and maintaining my current Ram's Club giving level if we have the same head coach next season. Will be sad because I've had tickets and been at almost every home game for many years.
You better express that to Bubba and the Ram's Club.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT