ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Power grid? Direct dem influence, right? Pushing states to use wind power, but Ok, I'll grant you Texas messed up. Hope they fix it and go back to fossil fuel reliance for the power grid.

Clean water in Jackson is not, however, a legit example as that city has been ruled by democrats for decades. That is an example of how democrats destroy cities.

Child abuse? You mean democrat groomers? If you are talking about the Catholic church, how in the world is related to conservatives. Do Catholics dominate the South and most red states or cities? Oh, they don't. The Church has been very influential in blue cities like Boston, right? So you fail on that one too.
Oh so Catholics aren’t real Christians. Of course. But they do vote majority repub don’t they?

Reactions: strummingram
Yes. Jackson is a blue city, ruled by democrats
Yes, but Mississippi is a red state and the Republican governor lives right down the street from the mayor. The current water problem in Mississippi is due to excessive flooding, a natural catastrophe no one can control.

Idiot!

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Yes, but Mississippi is a red state and the Republican governor lives right down the street from the mayor. The current water problem in Mississippi is due to excessive flooding, a natural catastrophe no one can control.

Idiot!
No, because they've been having problems for some time, and the mayor there cannot even deliver bottled water in sufficient supply.

Democrats today ruin infrastructure. Local water supply is a local issue, not in the province of the governor. Same with local police. Not saying a governor cannot get involved, but you remind me of a friend who blamed Trump for San Fran's issues.

Of course, Trump had no role whatsoever. Nor the authority to overrule wacko dems running that government.

Oh so Catholics aren’t real Christians. Of course. But they do vote majority repub don’t they?
I know a lot of Catholics that vote democrat, even very woke and liberal ones that still attend mass quite religiously. The point is this abuse happened under the noses and the protection of democrats, not Republicans.

Some protestants still have a real disdain for Catholics. I have a close friend- one of my oldest friends- and, he's recently become one of these "Hebrew Roots" members. Anyway, according to him (them?), Catholics worship Satan. I hated to break it to him that... without the RCC, none of us have what we now call The Holy Bible. So, if that is true, then...

eac3403b-7848-4944-a0bc-93f15fb61229_text.gif

Catholics have historically been a strong, democrat voting bloc actually.

Now it's more a 50/50 split.

"
CV NEWS FEED // New polling data show Catholics are divided over the midterm elections. While 44% of likely voters who identify as Catholic indicate support for Republicans in their district, 43% support Democrats.

“Overall, Catholic voters today are a far cry from the Democratic voting bloc that helped propel John F. Kennedy, the first and only Roman Catholic to serve as president, to the White House in 1960,” reported Susan Crabtree of RealClearPolitics:"

No, because they've been having problems for some time, and the mayor there cannot even deliver bottled water in sufficient supply.

Democrats today ruin infrastructure. Local water supply is a local issue, not in the province of the governor. Same with local police. Not saying a governor cannot get involved, but you remind me of a friend who blamed Trump for San Fran's issues.

Of course, Trump had no role whatsoever. Nor the authority to overrule wacko dems running that government.
I love this guy. He's a much less subtle, straight-to-wacky version of @bluetoe

Democrats are the spawn of Satan.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
Yea jfk jr was there too
And... WHY is it JFK Jr.???

What an oddball choice of a character to place in your mythical construct. Not only was he fairly inconsequential, historically. But, I think he was kind of... um... "less than stellar" intellectually, especially for a Kennedy.

Clean water like in Mississippi? For every single example of bad water, crime, child abuse etc by dems in a blue state I can show you the same by repubs in a red. You really are one dumb mother fukker to blame those issues on political ideology. But that’s what you cult members do.

Dems are the ones eroding the fabric of America. That can also happen in states led by republicans since their authority is only so far reaching. Even if the Dems aren't in power, they have enough of a platform to destroy traditional American values by lying to their braindead followers and convincing them that systemic racism exists, or that you can be whatever gender you choose, or that scrapping oil today is the only way we'll be here next week or some other absurd shit.

And... WHY is it JFK Jr.???

What an oddball choice of a character to place in your mythical construct. Not only was he fairly inconsequential, historically. But, I think he was kind of... um... "less than stellar" intellectually, especially for a Kennedy.
uh-oh. You probably should have consulted the cheshire cat on this one.

Follow my poasts for more tips on how you can be more American.

Thanks.
Soooo... your family and your principles?

Follow your example to be like you. You, specifically, and people who are essentially clones of yourself- and their families- are emblematic of "American."

Old, southern, protestant white men and their patriarchal vision of how society used to be.

Reactions: carolinablue34
uh-oh. You probably should have consulted the cheshire cat on this one.
He's laughing, too! We're all mad here.

I'm not surprised you believe he's still alive and ready to swoop-down with Mike Lindell and impose DJT as the rightful leader on the next supposed #45 Rapture date.

Democrats are woefully ignorant.

" Water is a local issue. Towns, cities, and counties are responsible for making sure the people have the water they need to operate, whether it’s to flush toilets, fight fires, or drink. When Flint, Michigan, had their water issues, it was clearly the Democrat-run local government’s fault, but corporate media blamed the Republican governor. Now, they’re doing the same thing in Jackson, Mississippi, a city that’s out of water after being run to the ground by a Democrat Mayor despite having a Republican Governor.
and so we’ve made the decision that we’re going to be the most radical city on the planet.

Jackson, Mississippi is going to be the most radical city on the planet. Most politicians don’t follow through on their promises, but Chokwe Lumumba definitely did. He has made Jackson so radical that it no longer has drinking water or any water."

Soooo... your family and your principles?

Follow your example to be like you. You, specifically, and people who are essentially clones of yourself- and their families- are emblematic of "American."

Old, southern, protestant white men and their patriarchal vision of how society used to be.

I’m not perfect, but yes, more or less, like me. It certainly would be an upgrade for you.

Who said you did? I didn’t. I was simply saying that my lifestyle and values aren’t perfectly American but they’re close. So emulating me is sound advice. Good luck.
Emulating you is hardly a challenge.

I'm still waiting for specific examples of what is universally "American."

He's laughing, too! We're all mad here.

I'm not surprised you believe he's still alive and ready to swoop-down with Mike Lindell and impose DJT as the rightful leader on the next supposed #45 Rapture date.
I'm not surprised you believe the shit you said above. Not any more, anyway. Not from you.

Emulating you is hardly a challenge.

I agree. Buying into American principles is pretty easy. I’m sure you work much harder creating this faux persona of yours. I mean, I get tired watching it. I can only imagine how it wears you out.

I'm still waiting for specific examples of what is universally "American."

You’re being too literal. But I guess I’d start with respecting things that are well, American. If you need clarification on such, you’re probably a lost cause.

Reactions: bluetoe
I agree. Buying into American principles is pretty easy. I’m sure you work much harder creating this faux persona of yours. I mean, I get tired watching it. I can only imagine how it wears you out.

You’re being too literal. But I guess I’d start with respecting things that are well, American. If you need clarification on such, you’re probably a lost cause.

Your presence here has always been an insecure, old white guy that perpetually struggles with change. It's always a one-sided, dying perspective, rooted in the past. If you don't understand it, it must be bad. You insulate yourself with confirmation bias and really only present your "principles" in places where you know your ideologies are already accepted and embraced. American sounds pretty pathetic, if that's the description.

You're very familiar with lost causes.

Your presence here has always been an insecure, old white guy that perpetually struggles with change. It's always a one-sided, dying perspective, rooted in the past. If you don't understand it, it must be bad. You insulate yourself with confirmation bias and really only present your "principles" in places where you know your ideologies are already accepted and embraced. American sounds pretty pathetic, if that's the description.

Thank you for your perspective. I obviously can’t control what you think no matter how misguided it is.

You seem to take it as an affront that my values match the majority’s. You’re one of those that never really fit in anywhere so you try very hard to be “different”. Your types take that on as a badge of honor. You reject everything before it has a chance to reject you. Many abused children end up like you. I know your dad was a drunk but I don’t ever remember you telling us he abused you. It would make sense though. The hostility you have for the norm is telling.

Thank you for your perspective. I obviously can’t control what you think no matter how misguided it is.

You seem to take it as an affront that my values match the majority’s. You’re one of those that never really fit in anywhere so you try very hard to be “different”. Your types take that on as a badge of honor. You reject everything before it has a chance to reject you. Many abused children end up like you. I know your dad was a drunk but I don’t ever remember you telling us he abused you. It would make sense though. The hostility you have for the norm is telling.
I don't have hostility for the normal, because there is no normal. There may be a normal on an individual basis, but how normal is that?

Being in the majority here? No, I'm certainly not.

Holy shit. This is a kill shot.

Reactions: carolinablue34
I don't have hostility for the normal, because there is no normal. There may be a normal on an individual basis, but how normal is that?

Being in the majority here? No, I'm certainly not.

Yeah, I’ve encountered hundreds of your types. The guy who wants so badly to be seen as the nonconformist but in the end is just like everyone of those sad souls. Deep down, you want acceptance somewhere. That’s ok. It’s a natural human instinct. But you’re the type that didn’t fair well when they were rejected as a kid and so you make sure that’s not going to happen to you as an adult. You do that by being a contrarian for contrarian purposes. You’ll try to cite some higher enlightenment as the reason but anyone with even a bit of knowledge of the human psyche knows that’s not why. You just don’t fit. You’re a square peg in a round hole world. You take pride in it. And that’s fine. I don’t begrudge you being different. But hell if I’m going to sit by and let you try to normalize the abnormal, chastise those that subscribe to generally shared social mores and make it so you’re not the oddball anymore.

Yeah, I’ve encountered hundreds of your types. The guy who wants so badly to be seen as the nonconformist but in the end is just like everyone of those sad souls. Deep down, you want acceptance somewhere. That’s ok. It’s a natural human instinct. But you’re the type that didn’t fair well when they were rejected as a kid and so you make sure that’s not going to happen to you as an adult. You do that by being a contrarian for contrarian purposes. You’ll try to cite some higher enlightenment as the reason but anyone with even a bit of knowledge of the human psyche knows that’s not why. You just don’t fit. You’re a square peg in a round hole world. You take pride in it. And that’s fine. I don’t begrudge you being different. But hell if I’m going to sit by and let you try to normalize the abnormal, chastise those that subscribe to generally shared social mores and make it so you’re not the oddball anymore.
I don't try to "normalize" anything.

Oh right. My bad. In fairness though, you say a lot of outlandish and weird shit. TD tough for most of us to keep track of where you are at any one point.

Gotcha though. You don’t like normal.
LOL... again with the "us." I guess you deserve that. If you didn't have the half-dozen groupies (or, at least one or two) on here kissing your ass, you probably wouldn't even show up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT