ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Local Floridians? Which ones? The diversity in a state like Florida is pretty vast. Northern Florida, undereducated white people? They consume confirmation bias from talk radio and TV news that just reinforce their biases. They're in pockets all over the state, just like most states. Rural versus city mindsets, and there are miniscule numbers in reverse. Trumpism has created yet another outlet for antiquated fear. Yay!

I bet there are a helluva lot of Floridians who couldn't care less about Desantis and his crusades against Disney, or homosexuals, or whatever is supposed to be scaring crystallized white people. They're embarrassed by his stance. I know quite a few of them, personally.

Trump will be the GOP nominee, regardless.

"Affected" local Floridians will somehow manage, I'm sure. They've got a shotgun, rifle, and a four-wheel drive, they can skin a buck and run a trout line.
Your disdain for white people is becoming more prevalent every day. Maybe there’s a reverse Jacko treatment where you can become a POC.

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
Your disdain for white people is becoming more prevalent every day. Maybe there’s a reverse Jacko treatment where you can become a POC.
Not ALL white people. Elvis was cool. The guy who invented the trot-line is another example.

could he shoot and skin a buck while driving his four-wheeler?
Now, now, get the details right, lol. @strummingram referred to four wheel DRIVE when he allegedly voiced to text and tried to lift the Hank Jr. line about skinning a buck and running a trot line. Back when the song came out in 1981, everyone was still trying to not kill themselves on THREE wheelers. The four wheel versions came out a couple of years later. Strum had to be referring to a pickup or something like a real Bronco. If anyone ever rode those three wheel setups, they'll fully understand my reference. They were a ton of fun, but damn dangerous.

Reactions: Archer2
Now, now, get the details right, lol. @strummingram referred to four wheel DRIVE when he allegedly voiced to text and tried to lift the Hank Jr. line about skinning a buck and running a trot line. Back when the song came out in 1981, everyone was still trying to not kill themselves on THREE wheelers. The four wheel versions came out a couple of years later. Strum had to be referring to a pickup or something like a real Bronco. If anyone ever rode those three wheel setups, they'll fully understand my reference. They were a ton of fun, but damn dangerous.
My cousin ruined his right knee on a 3 wheeler. He was 24... never walked the same again. I have a scar on my left thigh from a wreck on the fvcking thing.

• Haha
Reactions: pooponduke
damn man, you really know the score. Were you in Florida skinning a buck in your 4WD with a Ka-Bar clenched in your teeth as you typed that?

My buddy had one of those 3 wheelers when I was young. It's amazing I'm alive.

• Haha
Reactions: pooponduke
One scenario involves obstruction, the one you are referring to did not.
lol, don't think I didn't notice you packing in as much as you could in the way of differentiation. If you remove those questionable concerns that you point out, one is as bad as the other until you realize that Hunter had access to those docs next to the Vette. Trumps at least were stored away. With my very strong suspicion that some Biden influence peddling is going to eventually be revealed, it will be game set match for Trump...if I'm right, and the stuff about obstruction is mostly overblown fluff which I consider it to be..

I thought your ploy would be to call whataboutism, and I was prepared to tell you that I was just helping you by provideing the example you neglected to include.

The effort you have to put in to continuously defend Biden and shit on Trump has to wear you out. Has to.
lol, I've been jawing with him for I guess a few years now, and I can attest to the fact that he is relentlessly and doggedly a liberal jump circle defender. He's like the Energizer bunny of the left.

the dems are actually insane.

I have a(n) HVAC company and I just found out that as part of the 'Inflation Reduction Act', homeowners who replace their heat pumps or replace a system with a heat pump can get as much as a(n) EIGHT FREAKING THOUSAND dollar rebate from the government. EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS of our money that we don't have!!! That must be one of the programs that Biden says we can't live without.

That ought to reign in some inflation. WTF? We have to get these morons TF out of there before Guatemala has to build a fence to keep US out.

That MF must be a commie for reals because I'm convinced he wants to break us.

I don't care what gets shut down, if it isn't too late. I hope the righties representing us and sanity have the nads to stand thier ground.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram

I have a(n) HVAC company and I just found out that as part of the 'Inflation Reduction Act', homeowners who replace their heat pumps or replace a system with a heat pump can get as much as a(n) EIGHT FREAKING THOUSAND dollar rebate from the government. EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS of our money that we don't have!!! That must be one of the programs that Biden says we can't live without.

That ought to reign in some inflation. WTF? We have to get these morons TF out of there before Guatemala has to build a fence to keep US out.

I don't care what gets shut down, if it isn't too late. I hope the righties representing us and sanity have the nads to stand thier ground.
Good call. Because, if there's one absolute truth of the universe, it's gotta be that Republicans NEVER spend money frivolously!

Good call. Because, if there's one absolute truth of the universe, it's gotta be that Republicans NEVER spend money frivolously!
let me see, I forget....which side is currently trying to stop the other side from just throwing gobs of borrowed money out the window?

let me see, I forget....which side is currently trying to stop the other side from just throwing gobs of borrowed money out the window?
When it was that same party doing the exact opposite when they had the purse strings.

Look on the bright side, your customers have incentive to buy new units from you. Stop whining.

Jamie Foxx.

kermit-sipping-tea.gif

damn man, you really know the score. Were you in Florida skinning a buck in your 4WD with a Ka-Bar clenched in your teeth as you typed that?
Nope. I've been busy following our president around when he makes a public appearance . . . . I mean, someone has to yell "Timber"!!!!

Reactions: bluetoe

Hey, I've got a heat pump. Post the rebate link. I'd love a new one. Seriously.

Disney is so mad at Dbag and has had so many of their rights suppressed by Florida, crippling their business there, that they just announced they are only going to spend 17 billion (yes, that's a "B") there over the next decade creating some 13,000 jobs. Just imagine if they hadn't been held back by the governor. You have to feel downright sorry for them.

Here's a CNBC link about it so you'll believe it.

Hey, I've got a heat pump. Post the rebate link. I'd love a new one. Seriously.
there isn't one yet, and anything I've said is tentative because no details have been ironed out....but look for something maybe late summer early fall. I'm just blown away by an admin crying about programs essential to life itself being in jeopardy while they're indulging in this kind of fiscal irresponsibility.

Disney is so mad at Dbag and has had so many of their rights suppressed by Florida, crippling their business there, that they just announced they are only going to spend 17 billion (yes, that's a "B") there over the next decade creating some 13,000 jobs. Just imagine if they hadn't been held back by the governor. You have to feel downright sorry for them.

Here's a CNBC link about it so you'll believe it.

This isn't anything new. What is somewhat recent is them pulling a billion dollar investment and saying future investment could be reevaluated. The financial part of this is a lot more complicated. This case has never been about finances, though.

*When it was that same party doing the exact opposite when they had the purse strings.

**Look on the bright side, your customers have incentive to buy new units from you. Stop whining.
*That's what I keep hearing the pinkos say. Care to elucidate?

**Unfortunately I guess, I put my country and responsibility before my bottom line. And fortunately, I have as much work as I can handle so I will probably just forego all the giveaway paperwork and let someone else help push us farther into oblivion.

*That's what I keep hearing the pinkos say. Care to elucidate?

**Unfortunately I guess, I put my country and responsibility before my bottom line. And fortunately, I have as much work as I can handle so I will probably just forego all the giveaway paperwork and let someone else help push us farther into oblivion.
Someone is going to be making a killing because of that! You fvckin' commie!

Since when has any party given a shit about money?

Then we agree... neither gives a shit about spending money. You already know it's true.

I'm looking forward to my 8 grand!
I think we've agreed that the dems care a great deal about spending money. Too bad they don't care as much about our country.

You can thank the dems for America's clean air and water.
Sure, to the extent we have that, I'll give them credit just for the sake of argument. But in reality we are still poisoning the air and water, and dems talk about clean air and water and curbing overdevelopment mostly just to say they did.

So for the sake of argument I'll say good point. I just hope we have enough for seven million illegal aliens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT