ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I want to reiterate what In said in an earlier post. Only the truly imbecilic think that Trump wants Russia to take some sort of military action against our NATO allies. He is simply looking after our best interests in goosing the NATO members into contributing fairly and as promised to THEIR OWN PROTECTION instead of taking advantage of us to take up a hell of a lot of their slack FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.. That means he is FOR America.

Yet the slimeballs among us do what they do, which is to try to turn something patriotic and helpful to our well-being, into something treacherous and dangerous to our interests. May they rot in hell, and I mean that sincerely..because this isn't just some message board back-and-forth, this is the scum of the Earth undercutting us all in the name of onesided dirty political gamesmanship.
You REALLY need to get laid a lot more often.

Reactions: Heels Noir
I want to reiterate what In said in an earlier post. Only the truly imbecilic think that Trump wants Russia to take some sort of military action against our NATO allies. He is simply looking after our best interests in goosing the NATO members into contributing fairly and as promised to THEIR OWN PROTECTION instead of taking advantage of us to take up a hell of a lot of their slack FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.. That means he is FOR America.

Yet the slimeballs among us do what they do, which is to try to turn something patriotic and helpful to our well-being, into something treacherous and dangerous to our interests. May they rot in hell, and I mean that sincerely..because this isn't just some message board back-and-forth, this is the scum of the Earth undercutting us all in the name of onesided dirty political gamesmanship.
bloody-keyboard.gif

You're one of those people who's fallen for his BS. They are all a part of it. Have been for decades. I guess that saying "with age comes wisdom" doesn't apply to politics.
I’ve been clear that I’m not a big Trump fan, I haven’t fallen for his BS. I just think he’s slightly better for our country than the imbecile he’s running against.

Biden has been in politics for 52 years, Trump for 7 years. Joe is the epitome of the establishment.

I’ve been clear that I’m not a big Trump fan, I haven’t fallen for his BS. I just think he’s slightly better for our country than the imbecile he’s running against.

Biden has been in politics for 52 years, Trump for 7 years. Joe is the epitome of the establishment.
Trump has been in politics for a lot longer than seven years. You don't have to be elected to be part of the establishment.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
A lot of them really are. He didn't make a direct hit on the evils of DJT and how Joe Biden is the only thing saving America from complete ruin. They expected him to choose Biden over Trump and make sure everyone watching did the same. That's not his job.

I love these redneck lefties that have created a livelihood on YT. This is an example:

Good video. I thought he was too hard on Jon Stewart but drew a clear and accurate contrast between Biden and Trump.

This is only the 2nd redneck liberal I've run into. Are there more?

Good video. I thought he was too hard on Jon Stewart but drew a clear and accurate contrast between Biden and Trump.

Lol. Good video? What a partisan, inaccurate take by some faux blue collar fraud stocked with lies the left has been telling for several years now.

Keep on sheepin'.

This is only the 2nd redneck liberal I've run into. Are there more videos that will confirm my bias?
had to FIFY.

The video is nothing more than a rando liberal who can't deal with reality. Ho hum. We see enough of that here, no need to reinforce the obvious with a video.

I have to laugh though at the desperation of the liberal establishment, rising up as if one to try to compare a few gaffes by Trump to the continual numbnuttedness of Joe Biden, to say 'well you know they're both old and they both make mistakes...' LMAO.

'

Trump has been in politics for a lot longer than seven years. You don't have to be elected to be part of the establishment.
c'mpn man. You know that weak shit won't fly here. DJT is the poster boy for non-politicians. The libs constantly berate him for not being a political stiff giving political answers and not providing or suggesting the standard, mindless political solutions.

Reactions: Archer2
I read it at FOXNews, so it must be legit.

Respondents were also tracked by their political affiliation and ideology, which the release argues did not "tend to make a major difference overall" in the rankings, though there were some outliers, mainly with recent presidents.
"A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts."

Well hell, I'm a self-styled expert too and I put Trump at the top, just under Teddy Roosevelt.

"A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts."

Well hell, I'm a self-styled expert too and I put Trump at the top, just under Teddy Roosevelt.

In an article I read they at least stated, “this isn’t scientific. This is merely the opinion of 114 people.”

I’m going to round up 113 people and I’ll poast our rankings later.

While I don't disagree with your point, because his business interests and tv involvement clearly required him to be a politician of sorts, there was always the narrative that we got sold time and time again. There was a constant drumbeat that Trump was out of his depths and couldn't get things done because he didn't know what he was doing, etc. since he wasn't in the know from a DC perspective. He was an outsider. Just seems like a little bit of the opposition and the media wanting to have it both ways.

Is he or isn't he? The answer seems to be he isn't when it serves to attack him and he is when it serves to attack him.

Reactions: Archer2
Trump ran for president in 2000 and campaigned and won two primaries. Currently he single handedly controls half of the “establishment” assuming we’re saying the establishment is the two party system. So He’s not an outsider imo.

Last edited:
In 1998 Trump decided to run for president in 2000 and campaigned and won two primaries. So he’s been
Politically active at least 26 yrs.
I accept that. So, the narrative to which I referred earlier was all BS and yet it was spun and spun. It's kind of like the idea that Trump wants Russia to invade everyone. It's not what he said or what he supports, but that doesn't stop the message being repeated time and again.

The guy in the video was overreacting bigly. Stewart's job is to entertain people, not be a PR agent for the DNC.

I accept that. So, the narrative to which I referred earlier was all BS and yet it was spun and spun. It's kind of like the idea that Trump wants Russia to invade everyone. It's not what he said or what he supports, but that doesn't stop the message being repeated time and again.
Well that’s where we’re at today. It’s discouraging.

Reactions: pooponduke
In an article I read they at least stated, “this isn’t scientific. This is merely the opinion of 114 people.”
Respondents included current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which is the foremost organization of social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who had recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses.

If you examine how these rankings were obtained, you'll see that Republican members ranked Donald Trump at #41 (of 45) and conservatives ranked him #43 (Table 2).

Trump easily rated as the most polarizing president (Table 4) and the eighth-most overrated president (Table 7).

Source: https://static.poder360.com.br/2024/02/Grandeza-Presidencial-2024.pdf

If we're basing success on how many criminal indictments you have... he's #1 an will always be #1 in that regard. He's the only one of the 45 that tried to overturn his lost election, and refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. I guess that's the price you pay for an outsider. Or, part of the price, anyway.

While I don't disagree with your point, because his business interests and tv involvement clearly required him to be a politician of sorts, there was always the narrative that we got sold time and time again. There was a constant drumbeat that Trump was out of his depths and couldn't get things done because he didn't know what he was doing, etc. since he wasn't in the know from a DC perspective. He was an outsider. Just seems like a little bit of the opposition and the media wanting to have it both ways.

Is he or isn't he? The answer seems to be he isn't when it serves to attack him and he is when it serves to attack him.
He's used influence to get very close to multiple politicians in order to try to direct policy before he was even sniffing the presidency. I know he was especially close to a dem senator. Can't remember his name, but I want to say it was someone from PA. He was a one man version of a special interest group. A smaller version of the Koch brothers. I guess some people might say those types of things aren't part of the establishment, but those are the types of things all these "anti establishment" politicians always include in the establishment. I don't care if he wants to go with that narrative. He certainly wouldn't be the first. I'm just not going to fall for it.

2024 is bringing us the two worst candidates since 2020. What really scares me is that we don't even know who the VP pick is yet. Harris being president is a bad enough thought. What happens if Trump picks Kanye?

Thanks for sharing, strum. I watched Jon last night but the Tucker Carlson bit was worth a second look, and even funnier the second time around.
It's kinda cool seeing someone like Tucker Carlson manage to make a lot of old baby boomers forget about the Soviet Union and hating communism. Now, they'll even embrace a dictatorship as long as it's DJT. That's no easy feat, either. To go from hiding under your desk as a kid to openly choosing the society that reflects the one at the source of the missiles that might be coming at you, is just awesome!

Respondents included current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which is the foremost organization of social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who had recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses.

If you examine how these rankings were obtained, you'll see that Republican members ranked Donald Trump at #41 (of 45) and conservatives ranked him #43 (Table 2).

Trump easily rated as the most polarizing president (Table 4) and the eighth-most overrated president (Table 7).

Source: https://static.poder360.com.br/2024/02/Grandeza-Presidencial-2024.pdf

So like I said, not scientific and the opinion of 114 people. Thanks for confirming.

He wins in an unprecedented landslide. Idiocracy is made manifest!

lol. Get off YouTube and pay attention to the current administration.

“Who doesn’t love a big yellow school bus? I love the big yellow school bus. The big yellow school bus is so important because without the big yellow school bus, we don’t have big yellow school buses. And without big yellow school buses, we can’t live in the moment of big yellow school buses.”

-Kamala Harris

I’m pretty sure this administration is sponsored by Brawndo, the thirst mutilator.

lol. Get off YouTube and pay attention to the current administration.

“Who doesn’t love a big yellow school bus? I love the big yellow school bus. The big yellow school bus is so important because without the big yellow school bus, we don’t have big yellow school buses. And without big yellow school buses, we can’t live in the moment of big yellow school buses.”

-Kamala Harris

I’m pretty sure this administration is sponsored by Brawndo, the thirst mutilator.
I bet Kanye can beat that. TRUMP/WEST 2024! Vive La Resistance!

I bet Kanye can beat that. TRUMP/WEST 2024! Vive La Resistance!

This is you avoiding acknowledging the Idiocracy of the current administration. We’ve literally never seen dumber, more unqualified people in such positions.

Joe was being made fun of for being an idiot when he still was lucid. Do you not remember the memes when he was VP? Dems consistently roasted him for being stupid. Now he’s a shell of his former self; a former self that was a complete moron.

Yeah, yeah,…it’s just a stuttering problem. Lol

This is you avoiding acknowledging the Idiocracy of the current administration. We’ve literally never seen dumber, more unqualified people in such positions.

Joe was being made fun of for being an idiot when he still was lucid. Do you not remember the memes when he was VP? Dems consistently roasted him for being stupid. Now he’s a shell of his former self; a former self that was a complete moron.

Yeah, yeah,…it’s just a stuttering problem. Lol
But, but, but, his administration has done great things so it doesn't even matter where Joe started the slide and how far it's gotten.

-Kamala Harris
This was always the goal. . . . . if you've ever had to ride the short yellow school bus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT