ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

What a racist garbage post. It looks like your mother has your clothes laid out for tomorrow:

kkk_robe_flat_0.jpg
you're just the kind of numbskull that keeps racial discord alive like it's your job. FOAD.

ETAsk...it was the honesty dig that really got you, wasn't it? It should have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2
I think people are obscenely bullshitting themselves when they believe they're always on one side, all the time. But, humans are tribal... so be it. They can't seem to have an identity without the "us vs. them" shit they make up.

Will Stewart walk the line? I have no idea. He's getting paid for his on-camera personality. If you think he is going to change anyone's mind, I'm sorry.
I don't know what 'us vs them shit' you are referring to. You can't deny our human nature but you sure as hell seem desperate to do so. Us vs. them is as tribal as it gets and tribal is as natural as it gets. Instead of denying our basic anthropoid biology, accept it for what it is and use your brain to capitalize on the good aspects of HN and minimize the ones that no longer serve to further the species but rather interfere with neighborly cohesion.

That's what I believe we think we're doing even while aligning with the tribe that best addresses our wants, desires, and beliefs. I think of myself as libertarian but when it comes time to vote, I tend to vote republican. That doesn't mean I buy the party line hook line and sinker, but I am accepting it when I do so. Any other choice gets us nowhere.

So it's either that or the other because that's our system. But here's the point you don't seem to get. You don't like tribalism yet you rail against the party that encourages independence over tribalism. The dems are philosophically all about us being a village, a tribe...a notion that almost literally nauseates me. More than for any other single reason, I side with republicans for that one. But I damn sure don't agree with everything that other republicans believe.

I don't want to be forced to participate in a tribe that the dems are continually trying to create where we are all responsible for each other individually. I'd rather be free to create my own tribe or not belong to one. I want that CHOICE. I don't want choice taken away from me. In order to maintain a society that allows us as many choices as possible, I understand that as a group we have to form a system of law and order and defense, etc., that allows our society as a whole to exist. Beyond that, keep the dems and their tribe out of my face.

I don't know what 'us vs them shit' you are referring to. You can't deny our human nature but you sure as hell seem desperate to do so. Us vs. them is as tribal as it gets and tribal is as natural as it gets. Instead of denying our basic anthropoid biology, accept it for what it is and use your brain to capitalize on the good aspects of HN and minimize the ones that no longer serve to further the species but rather interfere with neighborly cohesion.

That's what I believe we think we're doing even while aligning with the tribe that best addresses our wants, desires, and beliefs. I think of myself as libertarian but when it comes time to vote, I tend to vote republican. That doesn't mean I buy the party line hook line and sinker, but I am accepting it when I do so. Any other choice gets us nowhere.

So it's either that or the other because that's our system. But here's the point you don't seem to get. You don't like tribalism yet you rail against the party that encourages independence over tribalism. The dems are philosophically all about us being a village, a tribe...a notion that almost literally nauseates me. More than for any other single reason, I side with republicans for that one. But I damn sure don't agree with everything that other republicans believe.

I don't want to be forced to participate in a tribe that the dems are continually trying to create where we are all responsible for each other individually. I'd rather be free to create my own tribe or not belong to one. I want that CHOICE. I don't want choice taken away from me. In order to maintain a society that allows us as many choices as possible, I understand that as a group we have to form a system of law and order and defense, etc., that allows our society as a whole to exist. Beyond that, keep the dems and their tribe out of my face.
Thank goodness you don't know what I'm referring to... imagine how much more we'd all have to scroll past.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
Trump getting things done even before he becomes President again.

While Stoltenberg expressed concern over Trump's remarks, the former president's comment did spark a rush to confirm member countries' contributions in the coming year.

The NATO chief announced that 18 of the alliance's 31 members are on track to meet their pledges of contributing 2% of GDP to the group. European states are on track to contribute $380 billion this year, and Germany will meet its 2% pledge for the first time since the Cold War.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The figures show a dramatic uptick compared to 2023, which saw just 11 NATO allies meet their 2% spending pledge.

I read it at FOXNews, so it must be legit.

Respondents were also tracked by their political affiliation and ideology, which the release argues did not "tend to make a major difference overall" in the rankings, though there were some outliers, mainly with recent presidents.

Last edited:
I read it at FOXNews, so it must be legit.

New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden​

Respondents were also tracked by their political affiliation and ideology, which the release argues did not "tend to make a major difference overall" in the rankings, though there were some outliers, mainly with recent presidents.

When are the Trump haters going to realize that these performative acts only strengthen and expand his base?

Here's a piece of advice for the Trump haters, STFU and he might just go away.

• Haha

This is truly funny. She lost in the primary in her existing seat, but she hasn't ruled out running for president in 2024. And this is one of the two alleged R's on the J6 committee. LOL.

The bigger question is why? Why is she on CNN (can't they find anyone legit and current as a guest?)? Oh, that's right, TDS for the attempted ratings win. And I don't mean The Daily Show.

I like Barr's quote in that interview:

"Voting for Trump is playing Russian roulette with the country. Voting for Biden is outright national suicide."

These are the days.
That is actually a really, really insightful and accurate quote. I understand those who are against the Donald, but EVERTHING is relative and you don't get to look at things in a vacuum. If you aren't comparing the orangeman to the alternative, and doing so in an honest manner, it's a problem. They should have stuck to the original plan when Joe said he was a one term guy holding the spot for four years to bridge to someone else with the goal simply to defeat Trump. Whoever the puppet masters are changed their minds and it may well cost them.

While Stoltenberg expressed concern over Trump's remarks, the former president's comment did spark a rush to confirm member countries' contributions in the coming year.

The NATO chief announced that 18 of the alliance's 31 members are on track to meet their pledges of contributing 2% of GDP to the group. European states are on track to contribute $380 billion this year, and Germany will meet its 2% pledge for the first time since the Cold War.

The figures show a dramatic uptick compared to 2023, which saw just 11 NATO allies meet their 2% spending pledge.

I can't wait for @blazers take on this...blaze, may I say in advance, I told you so.

That is actually a really, really insightful and accurate quote. I understand those who are against the Donald, but EVERTHING is relative and you don't get to look at things in a vacuum. If you aren't comparing the orangeman to the alternative, and doing so in an honest manner, it's a problem. They should have stuck to the original plan when Joe said he was a one term guy holding the spot for four years to bridge to someone else with the goal simply to defeat Trump. Whoever the puppet masters are changed their minds and it may well cost them.
I believe 100% Biden is staying in to protect himself and his son.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
insightful? I think you meant to say 'completely obvious'. It's more or less what is expressed here on a daily basis. What's remarkable and weighty is that Barr voices it.

And Liz Cheney comes off looking like someone who isn't as much interested in the welfare of our country as she is a butthurt broad looking for some payback...which is exactly the case. I hope Trump humiliates her like she's Rosie O'Donnell and then never gives her as much as a glance of recognition after that.

His take is that Trump loves him some Putin and has told Russia to invade, invade, invade. That's what was spun and that's what he'll parrot.
you can't knock him off his horse. Hell, you can shoot his damn horse all to pieces and he'll be laying on the ground with it yelling 'giddyup'.

you have to know that he understands what he is putting himself through by getting elected again (God forbid). It doesn't make sense unless you see an ulterior motive. Accordingly, I have contended that he'll get himself elected and then soon abdicate the throne to our worst nightmare. I think you might have the more astute take on it.

you have to know that he understands what he is putting himself through by getting elected again (God forbid). It doesn't make sense unless you see an ulterior motive. Accordingly, I have contended that he'll get himself elected and then soon abdicate the throne to our worst nightmare. I think you might have the more astute take on it.
As soon as he pardons Hunter and makes the DOJ get out of his "family" business, he'll hand it over to seniority cackles.

Reactions: bluetoe
As soon as he pardons Hunter and makes the DOJ get out of his "family" business, he'll hand it over to seniority cackles.
and as the country is subjected to that chucklehead, the SOB will retire with piles of influence-peddling money for himself and family,,,and the board libs will say 'he was the best president since obama'.

So, you are thinking this is Nixon/Ford 2.0?

This is truly funny. She lost in the primary in her existing seat, but she hasn't ruled out running for president in 2024. And this is one of the two alleged R's on the J6 committee. LOL.

The bigger question is why? Why is she on CNN (can't they find anyone legit and current as a guest?)? Oh, that's right, TDS for the attempted ratings win. And I don't mean The Daily Show.
She more popular nationally than her home state, so her primary isn't really a good measure. What's funny to me, and something most Trump supporters won't acknowledge, is that she graded out as one of the most conservative people in Congress. That includes the person that took her place. She was dumped for a less conservative person because she didn't bend the knee for Trump.

She more popular nationally than her home state, so her primary isn't really a good measure. What's funny to me, and something most Trump supporters won't acknowledge, is that she graded out as one of the most conservative people in Congress. That includes the person that took her place. She was dumped for a less conservative person because she didn't bend the knee for Trump.

I don’t see what’s funny about that. I think it’s clear by now that Trump supporters don’t necessarily want a “conservative” platform. They want the Trump platform, which is certainly conservative in some ways and more progressive in others. But what it’s mostly about is exposing the establishment for what it is.

Eat a dick, Liz.

@bluetoe @gunslingerdick
You guys are riot.
Trump's rhetoric was Feb 11th. Nato announced those numbers Feb 14th. And here you crediting Trump! So in over a Sunday, a Mon and a Tue, all of NATO took budget actions? hahahahahaha

Here is a hint from the report, here, if you want give someone credit:
"Since Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, a majority of Allies have committed to investing more, and more quickly, in defence."

ETA @pooponduke remember that talk about commentary & analysis. Fox says Trump's "comment did spark a rush". The reality is that Europeans don't move that fast, their budgets didn't budge in 2 business days due to some rhetoric.

Last edited:
  • Haha
@bluetoe @gunslingerdick
You guys are riot.
Trump's rhetoric was Feb 11th. Nato announced those numbers Feb 14th. And here you crediting Trump! So in over a Sunday, a Mon and a Tue, all of NATO took budget actions? hahahahahaha

"Since Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, a majority of Allies have committed to investing more, and more quickly, in defence."

They knew what Trump had said and they see the writing on the wall. They’re getting their shit together, especially Germany so Trump doesn’t have to verbally smack them around again once he’s in the White House.

Or

Like you liberals say, Trump gave Putin everything he wanted. And by doing so, it enabled Russia to invade Ukraine. And in response, NATO allies pony up like Trump had told them to do.

Either way, Thanks Trump.

Reactions: nctransplant
I don’t see what’s funny about that. I think it’s clear by now that Trump supporters don’t necessarily want a “conservative” platform. They want the Trump platform, which is certainly conservative in some ways and more progressive in others. But what it’s mostly about is exposing the establishment for what it is.

Eat a dick, Liz.
Funny in an ironic sort of way, but you know this. And the Trump platform is well beyond conservative. Just because 1% of it might be moderate doesn't mean it's not a conservative platform.

ETA: and Trump is the establishment. He's been part of it for decades. You've just fallen for his BS.

Reactions: strummingram
@bluetoe @gunslingerdick
You guys are riot.

ETA @pooponduke remember that talk about commentary & analysis. Fox says Trump's "comment did spark a rush". The reality is that Europeans don't move that fast, their budgets didn't budge in 2 business days due to some rhetoric.

who's a riot Alice?

"WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Donald Trump, the front-runner in the U.S. for the Republican Party’s nomination this year, says he once warned that he would allow Russia to do whatever it wants to NATO member nations that are “delinquent” in devoting 2% of their gross domestic product to defense."

Tell us again how that time thing works, blaze, I must have missed something. Because 'I once warned' used to mean more than two days ago. But maybe I'm wrong. LMAO.

I want to reiterate what In said in an earlier post. Only the truly imbecilic think that Trump wants Russia to take some sort of military action against our NATO allies. He is simply looking after our best interests in goosing the NATO members into contributing fairly and as promised to THEIR OWN PROTECTION instead of taking advantage of us to take up a hell of a lot of their slack FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.. That means he is FOR America.

Yet the slimeballs among us do what they do, which is to try to turn something patriotic and helpful to our well-being, into something treacherous and dangerous to our interests. May they rot in hell, and I mean that sincerely..because this isn't just some message board back-and-forth, this is the scum of the Earth undercutting us all in the name of onesided dirty political gamesmanship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT