ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

If I was going to make a joke, I would have said liberals screwed themselves with their gun stances. Had they been more accepting of guns, they would have had more practice and wouldn't have missed. Get your panties in a wad about that one @Archer2 and @nctransplant .

If I was going to make a joke, I would have said liberals screwed themselves with their gun stances. Had they been more accepting of guns, they would have had more practice and wouldn't have missed. Get your panties in a wad about that one @Archer2 and @nctransplant .
You've disgraced only yourself. I'm sure the Squad here welcome you with outstretched arms sicko.

Reactions: nctransplant
The most “wtf” part of this is how Long time members of a discussion board that had a fuking death pool are Pearl clutching over poking fun at someone shooting at a crooked politician.

• Love
Reactions: gteeitup
You've disgraced only yourself. I'm sure the Squad here welcome you with outstretched arms sicko.
Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Seems to me someone shoots at him then you hear return gunfire then hear “shooter down”. Wild shit.
Kudos to the woman hysterically screaming. That always helps
did they bring him up after that was yelled?…because that would also be weird if they picked him up without confirming.

Am I the only one seeing he reacted to something on his ear or side of his head then there’s blood there? Looks to me as if he was grazed or nicked. Seems someone behind him woulda got shot though
you're forgetting how tall he stands above everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
the only thing that's been said about Biden is, 'where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need him?'
I went ahead and gave you a like for this, but I might have to take it back. As a newly minted squad member and TDS diagnosed person, I'm not sure what the rules are for interacting with a Trump supporter.

The conspiracy theories are already flying among Republicans, claiming Biden's fingerprints are all over this.
🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT