ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

We can only hope he’s given the same respect and dignity that you and other rw’ers give uh…..
“Dementia joe” as you call him. Right?
Jon Stewart Lol GIF by The Problem With Jon Stewart
Or Pelosi's husband after getting attacked by a hammer?

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Trump is gonna win even bigger now. And while many are hoping he takes a different approach this time around, I’m not one of them. I’m hoping for the revenge tour of all revenge tours.
Trump at a campaign rally in March in Ohio:
“If we don't win this election, I don't think you're going to have another election in this country. If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole country."

So you are saying bloodbath regardless... makes sense. The divisiveness in this country is much worse since 2016. Would we be like this if John Kasich or even Ted Cruz had won?

probably means nothing, maybe photographer was too close.

Just like the Kennedy assassination, conspiracy theorists can take the most innocuous things and turn them into evidential "proof" of the crazy theories they're promoting. What's more, if this was a high-level conspiracy involving the Secret Service, why would they have a 20-year-old gunman with poor eyesight and even worse aim as their assassin?

So you are saying bloodbath regardless... makes sense. The divisiveness in this country is much worse since 2016. Would we be like this if John Kasich or even Ted Cruz had won?

No. We absolutely wouldn’t be here if one of those two had won. The difference is that you’re sad about and I’m happy about it. Some of us want more than to sit like cucks in the corner while the establishment politicians have all the fun. We clearly see you find the chair comfortable.

Reactions: bluetoe
No. We absolutely wouldn’t be here if one of those two had won.
So Trump is reaping what he's been sewing. One poorly aiming 20 yr old registered repub with an AR-15 among poor secret service doesn't change any of the negatives about Trump.

So Trump is reaping what he's been sewing. One poorly aiming 20 yr old registered repub with an AR-15 among poor secret service doesn't change any of the negatives about Trump.

I never said it did change your mindless, misinformed notions. An act of God wouldn’t do that. That’s insignificant to me.

An act of God wouldn’t do that.
Speaking of "an act of God," I saw an interview last night with Vivek Ramaswamy who is claiming God intervened yesterday and steered the bullet away from Trump (save his ear). And if that's not funny enough, Ramaswamy claims God did it "for America."
🤣

The poor soul in the crowd that was killed apparently wasn't worthy of similar favors from God.

Speaking of "an act of God," I saw an interview last night with Vivek Ramaswamy who is claiming God intervened yesterday and steered the bullet away from Trump (save his ear). And if that's not funny enough, Ramaswamy claims God did it "for America."
🤣

The poor soul in the crowd that was killed apparently wasn't worthy of similar favors from God.

Thanks for the report

I’m puzzled that snipers were already dialed in on the shooter but didn’t shoot til too late. And the one sniper on the roof behind trump jumped when he fired his rifle and let it recoil and go off target like he’d never shot a gun. I’m not saying there’s a conspiracy but there just seems to be a lot of effing up. And of course the secret service director is a biden appointee so we’ll hear about that I’m sure.

• Love
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Thomas Matthew crooks
20 yr old of bethel pa
Registered repub
Dem contributor
imperial storm trooper sniper school class of ‘24
I see. Much like I'm a registered democrat, which I am. Anyone here think I'm actually and intrinsically a democrat? If you say yes, @Heels Noir, you're even dumber than I always thought you were. LOL.

Reactions: pooponduke
🤣

He couldn’t kill the shooter in a traffic accident, or make him ill, or make the gun jam…instead he redirects the bullet by a couple inches….right into the head of a father of two young kids. What a fuking jack ass.

Reactions: Heels Noir
I see. Much like I'm a registered democrat, which I am. Anyone here think I'm actually and intrinsically a democrat? If you say yes, @Heels Noir, you're even dumber than I always thought you were. LOL.
I was just listing stats. I’m making no claims he was actually Republican in his thinking. But it’s a fact he was registered as one. So evidently he thought that way at one time. We can only guess what changed his mind in the last four years or so.

Ha! The question is why are you a registered Democrat? Is there some sinister reason or is it simply wishful thinking on your part? Hell, even I refuse to register as a Democrat.

Would you Squad members be so callous if it had been Biden? Hell no. Disgusting behavior, even for Dims.
if it had been Biden, the board would have exploded blaming Trump and qanon or whatever that is, lack of gun control, etc. And forgive me for saying this, but what they would have been thinking if Biden had bought it is 'Thank God'.

Ha! The question is why are you a registered Democrat? Is there some sinister reason or is it simply wishful thinking on your part? Hell, even I refuse to register as a Democrat.
Trump changed everything. I had never voted for a democrat until Trump came along. I'm sure they are people who had never voted Republican until Trump came along

Last edited:
Reactions: Heels Noir
it's because I used to be one in my younger, stupid days when I didn't know any better, and I haven't bothered to switch. Deep, huh. I can explain it again if you need me to.

I'm sure you're probably registered with the communist party.

I was just listing stats. I’m making no claims he was actually Republican in his thinking. But it’s a fact he was registered as one. So evidently he thought that way at one time. We can only guess what changed his mind in the last four years or so.
I know dude, I was just needling @Heels Noir over one of his idiot posts.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Just like the Kennedy assassination, conspiracy theorists can take the most innocuous things and turn them into evidential "proof" of the crazy theories they're promoting. What's more, if this was a high-level conspiracy involving the Secret Service, why would they have a 20-year-old gunman with poor eyesight and even worse aim as their assassin?
warning shot.

The conspiracy theories are already flying among Republicans, claiming Biden's fingerprints are all over this.
🤣
maybe not his fingerprints, but certainly his mouth is. Just like Trump and J6, right?. If you can lay J6 off on Trump for creating a climate of anger because of words he spoke, you can even more readily blame Biden for this.

The fact is though, that the J6 rioters were already angry over what dems had been doing ever since Trump was involved in becoming and being president. Trump encouraged them to demonstrate and nothing more. On the other hand, Biden and the dems have been painting Trump as a combination of Hitler and the devil incarnate and a threat to our country and its democracy for years now. He bears responsibility for the irrational anger projected against Trump and Trump supporters.

• Love
Reactions: pooponduke
If you can lay J6 off on Trump for creating a climate of anger because of words he spoke, you can even more readily blame Biden for this.
Even more readily blame Biden?!

Your idiocy knows no bounds. MAGA Trump supporters were understandably upset when he lost the 2020 election, but it wasn't until Trump began declaring that the election was "stolen" and offering up so-called schemes of how it was "rigged" that those same supporters then became outraged and did what they did.

On the other hand, Joe Biden's supporters have long been fed up with Trump and the MAGA movement for bringing this country to its proverbial knees. And by the way, the would-be assassin was one lone knucklehead acting on his own, not a movement with thousands of lunatics attempting to change the outcome of an election.

Big, big difference.

but it wasn't until Trump began declaring that the election was "stolen" and offering up so-called schemes of how it was "rigged" that those same supporters then became outraged and did what they did.
you're a fvcking moron of the first order. They 'did what they did' when they did because an opportunity was created for their anger to boil over in mob fashion as it did. But do you honestly think you can convince any but your fellow Biden ball-hangers that there wasn't anger over Hillary escaping prosecution, the fake Russia investigation, the two bogus impeachments, the relentlessly negative press, his labeling as a xenophobe when he tried to do something practical to combat Covid, and then the blame for Covid being laid at his feet, unchecked Antifa/BLM rioting, his characterization as anti-immigration just because he tried to prevent the sort of mayhem we currently have at the border...etc., etc. And etc. And etc.

We wanted a well-run country, and the dems wouldn't permit it because all they wanted was the power back, country be damned. Damn right there was anger all along, and because the dems just kept piling on, the anger kept building up.

I'm astounded that even one as clueless as you seems to have missed the polarization we've been talking about going back to the obama years. That polarization wasn't some friendly back-and-forth, and it was even discussed here that revolution was theoretically possible

But no, all of a sudden a bunch of people suddenly got bent out of shape because Trump was pissed off over the election. If there was ever any doubt that you are a pure fool, you just erased it.

It's always hard to tell if you're just that stupid or just that dishonest. As usual, I have to conclude it's both.

ETA; "And by the way, the would-be assassin was one lone knucklehead acting on his own, not a movement with thousands of lunatics attempting to change the outcome of an election."

So you double down on the stupidity. It's the impetus we are talking about...whether one acted or a thousand acted as one makes no difference. The point, which you seem to be too simple to understand, is that Trump's words are no more responsible for whatever happened in one incident than Biden is responsible for what happened in another.

In fact Biden is more responsible. Trump said he was cheated out of being elected. Biden has convinced most of his lemmings that the country itself is on the brink of being destroyed by Trump.

Last edited:
It's going to be interesting to see how Trump reacts to this. Is he going to tone it down and come off as someone who wants to unite the country or will he double down on what he's already been doing. Hopefully he realizes there needs to be a grown up in the room and tries to calm everything down, even if it's just temporary.

It's going to be interesting to see how Trump reacts to this. Is he going to tone it down and come off as someone who wants to unite the country or will he double down on what he's already been doing. Hopefully he realizes there needs to be a grown up in the room and tries to calm everything down, even if it's just temporary.
I can't understand the reasoning behind 'uniting' the country. The leftist agenda stinks and I want no part of it. Why would I want to compromise what I believe is right in order to facilitate what I think is wrong?

It's like saying my buddies want me to go in and help them rob the liquor store and I don't want to because it isn't right, but I guess I could compromise and at least be their lookout or drive the getaway car if they promise to try not to kill anybody. If I help them at all, I'm complicit.

Nope. I'm just not having anything to do with it if I can help it. When someone speaks of 'uniting' us they must not be thinking of the actual issues but rather have in mind some joyful state where the issues just seem to have evaporated because we have compromised and are now working together.

As for Trump, I think the better question is will he tone it down in hopes of getting re-elected so that we can enjoy a return to normalcy....to sanity....fore the time being.

Reactions: nctransplant
you're a fvcking moron of the first order. They 'did what they did' when they did because an opportunity was created for their anger to boil over in mob fashion as it did. But do you honestly think you can convince any but your fellow Biden ball-hangers that there wasn't anger over Hillary escaping prosecution, the fake Russia investigation, the two bogus impeachments, the relentlessly negative press, his labeling as a xenophobe when he tried to do something practical to combat Covid, and then the blame for Covid being laid at his feet, unchecked Antifa/BLM rioting, his characterization as anti-immigration just because he tried to prevent the sort of mayhem we currently have at the border...etc., etc. And etc. And etc.

We wanted a well-run country, and the dems wouldn't permit it because all they wanted was the power back, country be damned. Damn right there was anger all along, and because the dems just kept piling on, the anger kept building up.

I'm astounded that even one as clueless as you seems to have missed the polarization we've been talking about going back to the obama years. That polarization wasn't some friendly back-and-forth, and it was even discussed here that revolution was theoretically possible

But no, all of a sudden a bunch of people suddenly got bent out of shape because Trump was pissed off over the election. If there was ever any doubt that you are a pure fool, you just erased it.

It's always hard to tell if you're just that stupid or just that dishonest. As usual, I have to conclude it's both.

ETA; "And by the way, the would-be assassin was one lone knucklehead acting on his own, not a movement with thousands of lunatics attempting to change the outcome of an election."

So you double down on the stupidity. It's the impetus we are talking about...whether one acted or a thousand acted as one makes no difference. The point, which you seem to be too simple to understand, is that Trump's words are no more responsible for whatever happened in one incident than Biden is responsible for what happened in another.

In fact Biden is more responsible. Trump said he was cheated out of being elected. Biden has convinced most of his lemmings that the country itself is on the brink of being destroyed by Trump.
You know, ma'am, if you had any talent at all you might make a good fiction writer.

Given that Penn is an open carry state and Trumpsters love an AR-15, I bet dude could have just been toting his gun thru the crowd without even attracting attention.

A rumor going around is that a local LEO climbed up after the crowd noticed the gunman on the roof, the LEO retreated when he saw the AR-15, and that rushed shooter.

I can't understand the reasoning behind 'uniting' the country. The leftist agenda stinks and I want no part of it. Why would I want to compromise what I believe is right in order to facilitate what I think is wrong?
All I did was read this, so you may have addressed what I'm about to say in the rest of your short story. I'm not saying he has to compromise anything. You try to present your argument in a way that will make people either want to be on your side or feel like they can be ok with you even though they might disagree. Kinda like the Regan "big tent" approach. If Trump comes out guns blazing (no pun intended) then he'll lose any sympathy he has and make it a tight race again.

Looking forward to the sequel to the J6 soap opera. I'm sure this J13 investigation will be better than the original, despite the Dem donor main character seeming like a bit of a pud.
I know what you're trying to do, but those aren't good comparisons. Comparing it to another assassination attempt would be better. Or if we want to go down the conspiracy road, maybe compare it to the movie Shooter. That would be kinda cool.

Given that Penn is an open carry state and Trumpsters love an AR-15, I bet dude could have just been toting his gun thru the crowd without even attracting attention.

A rumor going around is that a local LEO climbed up after the crowd noticed the gunman on the roof, the LEO retreated when he saw the AR-15, and that rushed shooter.
Maybe this is a weak attempt at humor, but given that your knowledge of firearms is gleaned from movies and gun grabbers, you would be wrong and would lose this bet as all of the already produced footage reveals. Many noticed and pointed out the person with the gun prior to the shooting starting. Contrary to the Wild West narrative grabbers like to push, open carry is generally frowned upon anywhere except in a warzone or by LEO. It gets readily noticed, results in law enforcement encounters for that individual, and puts that person at risk as being perceived as a threat. PA has shall issue concealed carry, so it would be patently stupid for anyone to open carry. As a PA concealed carry permit holder who is regularly in PA, I can tell you that you never see anyone who open carries unless they are wearing orange during deer season.

As to the local LEO, that reference came out pretty early in the unfolding of these events. It's also now been alleged that in order to gain access to see the shooter, the LEO was on the shoulders of another LEO. When the shooter then pointed the rifle at him, the LEO tried to take cover and fell off the supporting officer. Before they could again gain any access, the shooting started.

There were many f'ups here. I don't know if we will ever know the full story or the full extent of things.

Reactions: blazers and bluetoe
I know what you're trying to do, but those aren't good comparisons. Comparing it to another assassination attempt would be better. Or if we want to go down the conspiracy road, maybe compare it to the movie Shooter. That would be kinda cool.
Well, it's only a bad comparison if you are looking to compare strict event categories but that misses his point.

Ever since J6, we have repeatedly had it pounded into our heads that Trump was responsible and it's on his shoulders - even had a specially produced and edited miniseries on national tv that it was all his fault. The problem is that (excuse the pun) the smoking gun has never been produced.

When it comes down to it, Trump acted poorly and slowly in regard to J6, but it was all interestingly interpreted words and rhetoric in terms of actual evidence against him. There has never been anything to show that he coordinated, created or otherwise with regard to J6 as has been claimed ad nauseum. Heck, it's now even pretty unchallengeable that he would have authorized the 10K in National Guard if the DC mayor and/or others had wanted them. Did he do enough or act quickly to stop it? No. Did he do things that inflamed the conditions for it to happen? Absolutely. But, he didn't secretly coordinate a riot, infiltration of, and attack on our Capital. His reaction to the election and constant claims of it being stolen created much of the conditions for it to happen, but that's far, far different from what he has been accused of and what many, even here, claim he did.

The J13 incident is not really that different in those terms. The constant rhetoric and blatant lies about Trump and what he will do, much of which has come straight from Joe, the campaigns of both Hilary and Joe, the DNC messaging, the coordination with social media, and the puppeting of the msm, literally since 2016, has created such an environment. That's @Hark_The_Sound_2010 point as to how they are so similar. Joe, like the Don, has no fingerprints on this incident, but his claims and messaging that resulted in it certainly bears some responsibility.

Even in this thread in recent posting about this incident, @blazers did this type of thing. He claims that Trump said if he wasn't elected that it was going to be a "bloodbath". While it's not technically a lie as Trump did use that word, it's lifted and used out of context (a particular specialty of blaze). Trump was clearly speaking about the economy and what was going to happen, not the literal sense that the word would suggest in light of J6 or J13. It's no different than the boneheads who want to blame Joe for saying they needed to put a "bullseye" on Trump. He clearly didn't mean what happened Saturday, but if it's appropriate for Trump, you've got to assign blame to Biden as well.

It's understandable how ignorant our board jesters are. I'm sure they are all glued daily to The View to get their news. Hell, if i had the same views as those heifers I might hire myself a shooter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT