ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

The conspiracy theories are already flying among Republicans, claiming Biden's fingerprints are all over this.
🤣
I'm assuming Biden supporters are countering that it was setup by Trump to make him look better. Can't waste a good conspiracy.

i’ve watched multiple angles of this and i don’t understand where the people are looking, where the gentleman was killed, and where the bodies were carried/helped out.

unless the audio of it confused the spectators on the left of the tv screen.

What undecided person is going to change their mind over poor security and too many guns in the hands of extremists?
I think the biggest takeaway from this is that this new level of violence in America can be directly linked to Donald Trump and his followers, whether we're considering the violence of January 6, or Trump's rhetoric about political "retribution," or Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts declaring "a 'second American Revolution' that will be bloodless 'if the left allows it to be.'”

What's happened to America? Donald Trump.

Last edited:
What undecided person is going to change their mind over poor security and too many guns in the hands of extremists?

It’s not about changing minds, it’s about the base getting more riled up to show up and vote.

I guarantee you he’ll see a bump in both polling and fundraising. Meanwhile Biden sounds like he’s the one that’s been shot in the head.

If the democrats are going to run on Trump being dangerous then they should probably at least pretend to take the election seriously and replace Biden with someone that can form coherent sentences under pressure.

I think the biggest takeaway from this is that this new level of violence in America can be directly linked to Donald Trump and followers, whether we're considering the violence of January 6, or Trump's rhetoric about political "retribution," or Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts declaring "a 'second American Revolution' that will be bloodless 'if the left allows it to be.'”
I didn't think there was a new level of violence under Biden?

ETA: please ignore this post. I'm supposed to have TDS and not post things that aren't considered TDS points of view.

I didn't think there was a new level of violence under Biden?
According to statistics (which the MAGA folks will predictably insist are skewed), violence levels are lower under Biden than they were during the Trump years, but I was specifically talking about political violence.

interesting hearing (r)mike kelly saying “if you don’t like someone to vote for, why are you shooting them”…but when other shootings occur, victims are nameless.

“However, on Monday, Biden was intense about taking the battle for the presidency to Trump.

“We need to move forward. Look, we have roughly 40 days ’til the convention, 120 days ’til the election. We can’t waste any more time being distracted,” Biden said in a call to supporters, according to Politico.

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate,” Biden said, according to Politico.

“It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” he said.”

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
“However, on Monday, Biden was intense about taking the battle for the presidency to Trump.

“We need to move forward. Look, we have roughly 40 days ’til the convention, 120 days ’til the election. We can’t waste any more time being distracted,” Biden said in a call to supporters, according to Politico.

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate,” Biden said, according to Politico.

It took you four hours of blubber crying while trying to pick your pink panties out of your butt crack over your little pussie feelings being hurt to come up with that?

• Haha
I went ahead and gave you a like for this, but I might have to take it back. As a newly minted squad member and TDS diagnosed person, I'm not sure what the rules are for interacting with a Trump supporter.
if you'll leave it there, I'll tell you who really killed Kennedy.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910

from an article from The Hill. I was going to say pretty much this but I found it already said....

"The assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump left a nation stunned. But the most shocking aspect was that it was not nearly as surprising as it should have been. For months, politicians, the press and pundits have escalated reckless rhetoric in this campaign on both sides. That includes claims that Trump was set to kill democracy, unleash “death squads” and make homosexuals and reporters “disappear.”

President Biden has stoked this rage rhetoric. In 2022, Biden held his controversial speech before Independence Hall where he denounced Trump supporters as enemies of the people. Biden recently referenced the speech and has embraced the claims that this could be our last democratic election."

Opinion: The attempted assassination of Trump is not nearly as surprising as it should be

don't give me any bosides bullshit. This is the kind of lying-ass rhetoric that Biden and his camp and clueless supporters have been presenting as the gospel. Biden didn't have his finger on the trigger (as far as I know), but he bears as much responsibility for this incident as Trump does for J6. There are enough loons on the left that you could almost predict that one of them would take all of Biden's lying crap to heart.

This is exactly why I despise Joe Biden. I demand a telethon .

Biden didn't have his finger on the trigger (as far as I know), but he bears as much responsibility for this incident as Trump does for J6.
That's about as brainless a comment as when you said Trump's extramarital affair was more palatable than John Edwards' affair. Quick, whose ass tastes better, Donald Trump's or Donald Trump's?

you aren't going to stop extremists by keeping guns out of the hands of people who are not extremists or otherwise a danger to others. One step might be to deny guns to drug addicts by making gun purchasers attest to not being addicted to drugs on a form filled out at the time of purchase. That would certainly put an end to that worrisome situation. No, wait...

That's about as brainless a comment as when you said Trump's extramarital affair was more palatable than John Edwards' affair. Quick, whose ass tastes better, Donald Trump's or Donald Trump's?
lol, here's a clue for ya...you are never going to get even with me, especially not with witless, try-too-hard posts like that.. I love it when your panties get all wadded up.

Carrying on an affair behind your dying wife's back...spending so much time with the mistress instead of being at home with her while portraying yourself as the ultimate family man is hardly comparable to a man getting a quick poke in the whiskers while his wife is pregnant...IF that actually happened. Edwards admitted the affair (because he could no longer deny it) while on the other hand you're taking the word of a blackmailing whore. And I say blackmailing because you can blackmail someone by threatening to lie about something that never actually happened.

As to your even greater idiocy; Trump has been accused of instigating a riot with his words. Explain how Biden's much more provocative words did not similarly provoke the assassin's act.

To be honest, I'm surprised more politicians aren't targeted. They are the most hated people on the planet and nobody really tries to do it. You would think with all the murders in the country it would happen more than it does.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Who was Trump telling his supporters to fight when they where hauling him off the stage?

probably means nothing, maybe photographer was too close.

I’m puzzled that snipers were already dialed in on the shooter but didn’t shoot til too late. And the one sniper on the roof behind trump jumped when he fired his rifle and let it recoil and go off target like he’d never shot a gun. I’m not saying there’s a conspiracy but there just seems to be a lot of effing up. And of course the secret service director is a biden appointee so we’ll hear about that I’m sure.

Reactions: gteeitup
Trump is gonna win even bigger now. And while many are hoping he takes a different approach this time around, I’m not one of them. I’m hoping for the revenge tour of all revenge tours.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT