ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Am I the only one that sees it?

Super Bowl Billy GIF by MichelobULTRA
please God no. Seriously, no. I won't believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
Did anyone else watch Donald Trump's appearance at the National Association of Black Journalists convention? The crowd heckled him after every stupid/racist comment he made, which happened throughout the interview. Big political mistake, Donny. Big political mistake.

Bring on the debate!
I just watched this. The idiot who set that up for him needs to be fired. I can see why he is backing out of the debate. Trump don't like strong women and strong women of color scares the shit out of him.

Reactions: Heels Noir
but “just turned black a few years ago”???

it was a rebuttal to the “dei” question…that was just weird.
I didn't know the whole quote. Just replying to what you posted. I'm guessing it was a bad attempt to compare it to the Elizabeth Warren situation.

I just watched this. The idiot who set that up for him needs to be fired. I can see why he is backing out of the debate. Trump don't like strong women and strong women of color scares the shit out of him.
You can't blame his strategy advisers cuz he'll just ignore them.

Reactions: Heels Noir

He don’t like them? He really don’t?

Looks like you and Kamala have that same spontaneous black accent affliction.

Started drinking before 5?
Well I’m trying to be clever but….(shut up bluetoe) I guess i’ll
Just have to say it plainly. A lot of people are annoyed by a certain new poster. Seems to me this new poster reminds me of a certain poster who was banned. His name is depicted in the meme.

NABJ??? National Association of BLACK journalists? BLACK journalists??? That's a racist organization? Same goes for the NAACP! A bunch of racists!

4hs45oe8dusc1.gif

Just have to say it plainly. A lot of people are annoyed by a certain new poster. Seems to me this new poster reminds me of a certain poster who was banned. His name is depicted in the meme.
see, i thought the new annoyed poster was the alter ego of a current poster just trying to have a conversation with himself on a message board because nobody gaf about current’s posts.

I got what you were trying to do, you just sounded drunk when you did it.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
NABJ??? National Association of BLACK journalists? BLACK journalists??? That's a racist organization? Same goes for the NAACP! A bunch of racists!

4hs45oe8dusc1.gif
I know you're joking around, but I do wonder what the reaction would be to a National Association of White Journalist. Well, not really because I'm pretty sure what would happen.

tumblr_ogf946re6M1vbcnq8o1_500.gif

I know you're joking around, but I do wonder what the reaction would be to a National Association of White Journalist. Well, not really because I'm pretty sure what would happen.

tumblr_ogf946re6M1vbcnq8o1_500.gif

It would be considered racist AF to have any kind of WHITE organization, now. White men controlled this country completely for at least the first hundred years. And, they really controlled the next 100, for the most part, with some more noticeable exceptions in the last 50 years (maybe a little more if you start after WWII). It's hard to measure the impact of such a... head start? I understand why these organizations had to be created. They HAD to be created as separate from white people because most of America chose to be separate for a long time. Jim Crow laws, "separate but equal", white-supremacist bullshit like that.

I think it will be ideal when we, as a society, move beyond distinctions based on race/ethnicity/gender/sexual orientation. I think most individuals can get there quicker than the whole lot of us. It's very incremental, but it's getting there. I think (I hope), at some point, something like the NAACP will no longer be needed. Status quo is slow to change.

No, it wasn't different from his usual schtick, but considering this was a different crowd than what he's used to is what in part made his combativeness so bad. Geez, Donald, know your audience, especially when you're trying to win their votes.
Well, it was obvious that the crowd was unimpressed. I'm surprised he would go on the stage. He never forgets to tell everyone how he's being cheated and mistreated.

And, I really wanna know who are these mothers andd ob-gyn's that are looking at newborn babies and then executing them? Who is taking a pregnancy to full term, going through the agony of labor, and then saying "You know what? I don't want it. Kill it, please?" How often is this actually happening?

And, I really wanna know who are these mothers and ob-gyn's that are looking at newborn babies and then executing them?
Don't feel bad for not having the answer. I imagine psychologists a hundred years from now will still be trying to figure out what made this deranged psychopath tick.

Jamaica's gene pool is about 80.3% Sub-Saharan African, so yes.
excuse me Mr. Math Genius who once stupidly presumed that it was I who needed help with percentages....India represents 50% of her genes and Jamaica represents 50% of her genes and of that 50%, only 80.1 is African, according to you. So that results in 50% Indian, 40% African, and 10% other. So no, not African-American. INDIAN-American. Dolt.

For Trump is was all about dodging the question Do you think Kamala Harris was a DEI hire?

Trump: Define DEI.
Journalist: Diversity, equality, inclusion.
Trump: Yeah, but define it.
Journalist: I just did.
Listing the words that comprise an acronym is not defining it, nimrod, it just indicates what words the individual letters stand for. The acronym DEI in this case represents something more than the individua words alone do, and that isn't necessarily self-explanatory. If someone asked me or some other intelligent person if someone was a DEI hire and the question was an obvious trap, as someone more intelligent than you I would definitely make the questioner say exactly what he meant by DEI, so that my answer could not easily be purposely misconstrued by some dipshit like you. In the environment we are currently operating in, word-twisting dipshits abound.

The questioner was the one dodging a question. What Trump was dodging was a shithead like you.

Reactions: Archer2
Who is taking a pregnancy to full term, going through the agony of labor, and then saying "You know what? I don't want it. Kill it, please?" How often is this actually happening?
what frequency of occurrence would make it reprehensible to you?

I provided a link not too long ago proving that such legislation was created and almost passed. Maybe it's just me, but I can't help thinking that if legislation allowing full term execution almost passed, the concept was popular with that constituency.

Sorry, I neglected to get names. But to provide a little more sanity, suppose fer instance a woman was going to keep the baby because the father planned to marry her, but he backed out around the due date. And a bit more sanity for you...crushing a child's cranium a month before the due date is morally no different than waiting until it is being born. The fact is, you can not draw some line between moral and immoral in the case of terminating a healthy baby..

200w.gif

actually, I got it and I thought you were clever and fairly obvious. I responded like I did because, as I have pointed out before, in a former identity (mine) here Billy was kinda my pal. The thought of having the kind of exchange I had with the newb is kind of a punch in the gut if it's actually Billy.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
excuse me Mr. Math Genius who once stupidly presumed that it was I who needed help with percentages....India represents 50% of her genes and Jamaica represents 50% of her genes and of that 50%, only 80.1 is African, according to you. So that results in 50% Indian, 40% African, and 10% other. So no, not African-American. INDIAN-American. Dolt.
I was merely pointing out to @nctransplant that her Jamaican roots originated in Africa, something our biology major is apparently unaware of. I never made a distinction about what non-White category she falls under, so shove it up your ass, cracker.

Listing the words that comprise an acronym is not defining it, nimrod, it just indicates what words the individual letters stand for.
Thanks for the heady explanation, captain obvious, but you should be telling it to Rachel Scott who I am simply quoting.

Idiot.

what frequency of occurrence would make it reprehensible to you?
Any frequency. I find it very hard to believe that any licensed ob-gyn is going to toss a healthy, newborn baby, that they just assisted in delivering, into a wood-chipper... or whatever they use. A mother who just gave birth to her baby is not someone that is ready and eager to kill it.

Sorry, I neglected to get names.
That's pretty important. The rumor, or suggestion, or fabrication from whatever alt-right source isn't a very convincing source.

Any frequency. I find it very hard to believe that any licensed ob-gyn is going to toss a healthy, newborn baby, that they just assisted in delivering, into a wood-chipper... or whatever they use. A mother who just gave birth to her baby is not someone that is ready and eager to kill it.

That's pretty important. The rumor, or suggestion, or fabrication from whatever alt-right source isn't a very convincing source.
frankly, your alt-right comment is just the sort of idiocy I would expect from you. Alt-right is a synonym for anything you don't choose to believe. As I said, I linked proof that such legislation nearly passed in some northern State, and such legislation was at least proposed in our Congress. You can either search it or don't, but just disbelieving it out of hand is your choice and has nothing to do with the truth of the matter. I do agree it's hard to believe. What's even harder to believe is that so many dismiss concerns over such barbarism without bothering to take seriously the opposition to it.

I was merely pointing out to @nctransplant that her Jamaican roots originated in Africa, something our biology major is apparently unaware of. I never made a distinction about what non-White category she falls under, so shove it up your ass, cracker.
and I was merely pointing out what a dolt you are at percentages, and in reaching wrong conclusions while erroneously trying to correct someone. You indicated that she should be categorized as AA by your calculations while plainly that is incorrect.

Thanks for the heady explanation, captain obvious, but you should be telling it to Rachel Scott who I am simply quoting.
If I saw Rachel Scott actually quoted, I might. You didn't. Without quoting her, the words belong to you. And as such, it was your claim that Trump was dodging a question, and I dispelled that notion with a full explanation for you to learn by. Not that I would expect such a miracle.

So if I'm Captain Obvious, who are you to have to be schooled by me every time you post.

You think this man and his daughter are sitting at the front or the back of the bus in a segregated South in 1960?

file-20240721-21-vf7njn.jpeg
yes, definitely the front or the back. Doesn't look like the middle seats type to me.. Except where's the bus? And how do you know what the child identifies as.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
frankly, your alt-right comment is just the sort of idiocy I would expect from you. Alt-right is a synonym for anything you don't choose to believe. As I said, I linked proof that such legislation nearly passed in some northern State, and such legislation was at least proposed in our Congress. You can either search it or don't, but just disbelieving it out of hand is your choice and has nothing to do with the truth of the matter. I do agree it's hard to believe. What's even harder to believe is that so many dismiss concerns over such barbarism without bothering to take seriously the opposition to it.
Some northern state? The state of "what's it called?" And, it didn't pass... so, what I've been asking about NEVER HAPPENS. And, the US Congress also voted on some northern state's bill that said "doctors get to murder newborn babies if they decide the mother doesn't want it cuz the father bailed on her."

4YxkJAI.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT