ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Of course YOU wouldnt want to fund ukraine.

Literally the most cost effective way to get data on near peer conflict with modern weaponry in the 21st century.
Funding for Ukraine and the benefits of it is a discussion well worth having. But don't piss on my leg and tell me it's a border bill for our southern border.

Of course YOU wouldnt want to fund ukraine.

Literally the most cost effective way to get data on near peer conflict with modern weaponry in the 21st century.

Let me say it so the retards like yourself will understand:

I don't give a f*ck about Ukraine.

I'd be impressed if he started a spy balloon company with ties to China.

Oh wait...
Only a dumb huckleberry bitch would be concerned about weather balloons from a Chinese investor.

Imagine thinking the real spying isnt done through ground intelligence, cyber warfare and satellites.

Literally says twenty twenty four.

But racists gonna racist
And btw, the most racist thing to do was pick her as vp because she was black. You're right, racist gonna racist and Joe was/is one of the biggest.

And while we're at it, why is she referred to as black? My understanding is that she's mixed from black and Asian. So, why isn't she referred to as Asian (Tiger says hello)?

Is it really a self own when you have to go to other polls? Keep acting like the ones you dont like arent real.
bekphnqftcb41.jpg

$118 billon

$60 for ukraine.

Welcome to how literally all bills are passed.

Damn, you own yourself better than any of us can.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
$118 billon

$60 for ukraine.

Welcome to how literally all bills are passed.
I said it before, but it's worth repeating, we had this discussion when the bill was dumped and you'd know that if you'd spent more than ten minutes here.

Here's a breakdown from PBS, so you should trust it.

A FUNDING BREAKDOWN
Total size: $118.3 billion. That includes:

About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
$14.1 billion in aid for Israel
$4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
$10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
$2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
$20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
$2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment

So, you idiots want to call this the Border Bill when literally $20.2B of the $118.3B was tied to our border, the rest for all kinds of other stuff. For the math challenged, that's a tad over 17%. Lie all you want, but this was NEVER a Border Bill, at least not our border. Furthermore, the policy changes it made would have been window dressing at best and disastrous at worst. Like I said before, we can discuss Ukraine, but this was a funding bill for them and Israel, call it what it was.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I said it before, but it's worth repeating, we had this discussion when the bill was dumped and you'd know that if you'd spent more than ten minutes here.

Here's a breakdown from PBS, so you should trust it.

A FUNDING BREAKDOWN
Total size: $118.3 billion. That includes:

About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
$14.1 billion in aid for Israel
$4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
$10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
$2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
$20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
$2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment

So, you idiots want to call this the Border Bill when literally $20.2B of the $118.3B was tied to our border, the rest for all kinds of other stuff. For the math challenged, that's a tad over 17%. Lie all you want, but this was NEVER a Border Bill, at least not our border. Furthermore, the policy changes it made would have been window dressing at best and disastrous at worst. Like I said before, we can discuss Ukraine, but this was a funding bill for them and Israel, call it what it was.
the policy changes that gave in to republicans demands?

Why didnt trump fix the issue?

20 billion is chump change I guess.

Thats what you call cutting off your nose to spite your face when all the aide money was distributed anyway.

But whatever face saving straws yall can grasp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT