ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

If it inconveniences trump or f*cks with trump in any way, he will get the US involved on whatever side benefits him the most and leave his opposition in shambles. Basically, threaten my ego and find out. this is Trump’s position domestic and foreign
Images Repair GIF by getflexseal

Several were aware. Two maybe were not aware who their $/instructions were.

These are huge right-wing influencers... paid by and operating for Russian intelligence.
so they are guilty of what, not registering as foreign agents? We aren't at war with Russia and they apparently weren't spying, how does that make them traitors? How does this compare to these individuals who were in government and were apparently acting as actual secret agents for China?

China ('ese?) secret agents

Reactions: Archer2
"Nebraska Walz's for Trump"

Wouldn't it be Walzes for Trump?

Johnson = Johnsons for Trump, Johnson's.
Jones = Joneses for Trump, not Jones's

More self-owning from maga idiots.
This has to be part of the MAGA dumbing down of America agenda. I wonder if it's included in Project 2025?

so they are guilty of what, not registering as foreign agents? We aren't at war with Russia and they apparently weren't spying, how does that make them traitors?
Traitor
1. one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty

Taking millions in Kremlin cash to secretly spread Russian propaganda makes them guilty of being lying a-holes, pretending to be patriots, doing a disservice to Americans who might see their content as legit. Or useful idiots if they are one of the duo who didn't know his boss was Putin.

They were part “a scheme to create and distribute content to U.S. audiences with hidden Russian government messaging".

Does it not bother you that foreign states are directing prominent conservative mouthpieces?

2 thoughts on your poast.

Why did you feel the need to bold the parts of my quote that you changed?

And I don’t get the gif usage. What sentiment did you want it to convey?
Don’t really know why I bolded the parts. To emphasize a theme maybe.

As for the gif I wanted to do something different than the typical “fify” so I went with a depiction of fixing something.

Fwiw I think you’re spot on with what our foreign policy should be concerning going to war

Last edited:
Reactions: pooponduke
Traitor
1. one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty

Taking millions in Kremlin cash to secretly spread Russian propaganda makes them guilty of being lying a-holes, pretending to be patriots, doing a disservice to Americans who might see their content as legit. Or useful idiots if they are one of the duo who didn't know his boss was Putin.

They were part “a scheme to create and distribute content to U.S. audiences with hidden Russian government messaging".

Does it not bother you that foreign states are directing prominent conservative mouthpieces?

"Does it not bother you that foreign states are directing prominent conservative mouthpieces?"

not that much, and it bothers me more that you play fast and loose with the definition of 'traitor' while ignoring and actually rationalizing away a truer definition of 'traitor' as it applies to your influence-peddling political soulmate Biden.

As I said, we are not at war with Russia, and the word 'traitor' as normally applied refers to those who would either betray his country to an enemy or otherwise represent another country in a way that causes harm to his own country. Suppose they were representing France instead of Russia, and what they were promoting was French toast. Big deal. Maybe these guys were being duped into promoting the health benefits of borscht. Big deal. You need to show me what harm was done before you get me to shit a brick over your use of the word 'traitor'.

I am of course all ears...and a lot of that gigantic other thing, but I digress..

eta; LMAO. I actually didn't even know what RT was so I just educated myself. To make a long story short, this smacks of a return to the old tactic of accusations of 'collusion'. It smacks of weaponizing, yet again, government to combat a POV that opposes that of the ruling junta. What's laughable is that weak Russian propaganda is being vilified while our own media and our own politicians are busy pulling the wool over our own eyes. What's upsetting is that our own government and media institutions are engaging in the very practice that they vilify, and most of us are too blind to see that we have become our own enemy.

I strongly suspect that this has only become an issue of current magnitude because the dem power structure feels threatened. Of course we'll only hear about the threat to democracy coming from the outside, obscuring the greater threat coming from within.

Last edited:
Those 3 links relate to possession, not plural of name. JFC you're a self-owning idiot too.

You make your bimonthly appearance and you get OWNED! Hilarious!! Next time, come correct when you come
a-correcting.
Uh oh! Someone is upset that the Walz's won't join their team! And no @Heels Noir, I will not be a-coming to a bimonthly appearance with you. You keep your homo proclivities to yourself.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

well, Ricky Retardo, let me help your reading comprehension-challenged ass out here. Your statement implies that you served in the military and that therefor you have some authority to speak on military matters. You suggested that those you oppose probably did NOT serve in the military and so therefor wouldn't understand an incident involving the military. That puts you in an assumed position of being knowledgeable of military operations yourself and therefor more qualified to judge the incident in question as well as those who question it.

Now that I've explained your own words to you, maybe you'll understand that the responses are perfectly appropriate. But probably you won't. I'm betting you won't.

I suggest you read the link I provided to the State Department's review of the entire fiasco and get back to us.

ETA; and while I'm at it, let me point out to your dumb ass that your claim to being super-Republican holds up as long as you paint yourself only as an anti-Trumper. But when you become a Biden apologist (given that democrat Biden has been a disaster of a president), your claim goes up in smoke.
Let me see, people who have never served a day putting down people who have. Where have I heard that before?? You people are a lot more like Trump than you care to admit.

I don't think I have ever uttered one word about what I did in the military, I did serve, but I don't remember ever talking about it. What have I implied?
First and foremost, as noted previously, thank you for whatever service you performed in the military. To answer your inquiry, it wasn't just what you implied by your own post which has already been fully laid out by @bluetoe in case you really didn't realize it or were playing dumb. You posted this:
You people seem so well versed in military matters yet I doubt any of you have served a day.
After some more postings by others including myself, you said the following:
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Which was immediately, in the very next post, followed by this response:
Who required his country come looking for him and demand he be a man and help out stateside during war. Just like he had to be told to get off his ass and clean up aisle 3 when homeless took a dump on the floor of the convenient store where he worked.
Maybe this wasn't directed towards you, but considering prior posts, I thought it was. The implications were that you perhaps attempted to avoid the draft or at least failed to sign up when everyone else was volunteering. Once in, you didn't go to a location where a war was being fought or even to a foreign location. As such, you didn't gain any actual experience to speak on combat zones. Rather, you remained on a domestic base where your biggest danger was breaking an ankle on a hike or some accident taking place around all the equipment and weapons.

In other words, people who are loggers, work on an oil rig, or walk through any D controlled inner city have a higher percentage chance of being injured or killed. None of which makes you or them anymore qualified than anyone else to pontificate about what our policies should be or to make the types of decisions at the level of a president.

That's what was implied. If off base (pun intended), elaboration would be warranted if you care to share. But, your service is genuinely appreciated regardless, even if it was only as a worker bee. The machine doesn't work without that type of support.

Reactions: heelbent
First and foremost, as noted previously, thank you for whatever service you performed in the military. To answer your inquiry, it wasn't just what you implied by your own post which has already been fully laid out by @bluetoe in case you really didn't realize it or were playing dumb. You posted this:

After some more postings by others including myself, you said the following:

Which was immediately, in the very next post, followed by this response:

Maybe this wasn't directed towards you, but considering prior posts, I thought it was. The implications were that you perhaps attempted to avoid the draft or at least failed to sign up when everyone else was volunteering. Once in, you didn't go to a location where a war was being fought or even to a foreign location. As such, you didn't gain any actual experience to speak on combat zones. Rather, you remained on a domestic base where your biggest danger was breaking an ankle on a hike or some accident taking place around all the equipment and weapons.

In other words, people who are loggers, work on an oil rig, or walk through any D controlled inner city have a higher percentage chance of being injured or killed. None of which makes you or them anymore qualified than anyone else to pontificate about what our policies should be or to make the types of decisions at the level of a president.

That's what was implied. If off base (pun intended), elaboration would be warranted if you care to share. But, your service is genuinely appreciated regardless, even if it was only as a worker bee. The machine doesn't work without that type of support.
See my reply to blueballs

Let me see, people who have never served a day putting down people who have. Where have I heard that before?? You people are a lot more like Trump than you care to admit.
This is the basic issue you keep falsely promoting. Having "served", as in yes or no, doesn't make one qualified to speak on military matters of a macro scale that are addressed by the president or others who decide major policies in a war zone. It all depends and is a much more involved issue than yes or no on the question of service. Are you an expert at such as things as field stripping an M-16, digging a latrine, rebuilding transmissions in tanks, or, did you rise to a level that you had the responsibility of determining troop numbers across the entire middle east region? Those are two very different individuals who both technically "served". The first is a grunt who has no special qualifications to speak on such matters while the latter would be considered somewhat of an expert and would have the background to do so.

For example, I personally played a ton of basketball in my life, at a high level, until medical issues stopped me from continuing to play with the young ins when I was almost 50. But I never played pro or even worked in that field. You may have only played baseball in little league. Based solely on those background facts, neither of us are more qualified than the other to be general managers of an NBA team. Having "served", yes or no, isn't the question you should be asking unless you are simply trying to promote yourself.

See my reply to blueballs
You asked, so I answered (unlike the inability of so many here). I don't know what your reply means to me. I set forth the implications about your actual experience and your lack of depth of service. If you don't care to provide further information, one can only infer that you can't or won't because it would expose you and show that you were attempting to falsely claim service experience beyond that which actually occurred. How very Walz of you.

I agree. It sounds like @pooponduke is making the claim that when Donald Trump was in office he neglected this philosophy and refused to involve the U.S. in military operations or involvement beyond Afghanistan which is far from the truth.

(As for @bluetoe, he's slurping so loud I can't figure out what argument he's trying to make.)
You're doing that thing again where you either didn't understand the words, you redefine the words, you misstate and incorrectly summarize the words, or some combination of all the above.

Now, why don't you be a good little fella and post another poll or meme about orangemanbad?

• Love
Reactions: Heels Noir
Does it not bother you that we have an election where He Who Must Not Be Re-Elected is involved and we suddenly have the Biden controlled DOJ who starts screaming

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA

again?????

This thing may have legs or it may just be more election interference by our own government, but forgive me if I am at least suspicious. I'm not gonna go through the extensive list of hoaxes and other issues that have lost our trust. Seriously, do you not consider this timing at least convenient for our VP?

What was the point of posting this and @blazers being sad? Is this all about taking advantage of the optics because you are antifirearm? We haven't had enough time to get any details about this situation and what was really going on there. But no tragedy can happen without taking advantage of it, correct?

Did you even listen to what he wants to do? He said we need paper ballots and national forensic audits of our elections. Seems like that would be right up your guys' alley. Oh I see, he's pro trump, so he's bad, bad, bad. All bad. That, and he used a big scary looking weapon to fire one shot in a perfectly safe and legal fashion. I guess you wanted him to use a flintlock?

Native Americans weren’t as “kind to the environment" as they’re portrayed in today’s schoolbooks and media. One example: they set big forest fires to clear land. “You're burning alive… animals... probably killing members of other tribes,” author Wilfred Reilly points out.
Even worse is how they drove their eight-cylinder gas guzzlers around the reservation and burned coal in their tomahawk assembly plants. Damned Indians! Damned liberals!

@pooponduke: Why are you always sharing these dumb, irrelevant tweets posted by equally dumb and irrelevant morons on our sacred message board?

What was the point of posting this and @blazers being sad? Is this all about taking advantage of the optics because you are antifirearm? We haven't had enough time to get any details about this situation and what was really going on there. But no tragedy can happen without taking advantage of it, correct?
Gun culture is part of the reason this kid took his AR-15 and wasted some folks.
I guess you wanted him to use a flintlock?
A pissed off 14 yr old (undeveloped pre-frontal cortex) with an AR-15 is NOT a well-regulated militia

If I'm a lot more like Trump than I am like you, I'm more than satisfied to be that way. Because you are a dolt and an asshole. In addition to the above, you said this...

You people seem so well versed in military matters yet I doubt any of you have served a day.

You have previously made sure to include me in your weak-ass 'you people' taunt. So you must have been referring to me when you questioned who might not have served.. I'll tell you this, you whiny little bitch, if you question MY service again, I might have to pay your little fruit stand a visit. It won't be a pleasant one.

YOU started the service taunting, and now you whine like a little girl when you get the responses you asked for. You are too stupid to understand that my post was explaining your own words to you. YOU cluelessly asked for an explanation and I provided it, and now you think we should back away because your little feathers are ruffled by what you asked for. I don't think so. You want us to lay off, try having some common sense and a little decency.

It's beyond despicable when someone stands on their having served in the military as a higher ground against criticism. I respect your service and appreciate it, whatever it was. You as a person, not so much.

Holy backtrack!

And yesterday he called himself a victim (for being duped into becoming a Kremlin propagandist). Wow.

GWt75FeX0AADwvt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT