ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You asked, so I answered (unlike the inability of so many here). I don't know what your reply means
that can be said about most of his posts. I'm amazed that he has expressed actual thought in this sequence, although determining any significance in them is still a challenge.

You and your kids would know better than all.

tenor.gif

Holy backtrack!

And yesterday he called himself a victim (for being duped into becoming a Kremlin propagandist). Wow.

GWt75FeX0AADwvt
I have no idea whether this is a ploy to deflect criticism, and it very well could be. But I'm having a hard time seeing how it's a backtrack. What you say leads pretty neatly into what he now says.

I say this not knowing who Tim Pool is or if this is even real, but that's beside the point. The point is that once again, you seek to slander.

That Flex Seal Tape is a powerful adhesive with a thick, flexible rubberized backing that conforms to virtually any shape and surface, even underwater.
I have to be honest here, I think the clip he provided seems to demonstrate the above pretty well. The answer is obviously Flex Seal Tape. Just not sure what the question was that it is the answer to. In perusing previous posts, I don't see that anyone has complained of a large tank of water that's sprung a leak. But if I ever have such a tank and it springs a leak, I'll know what to slap over it. Thanks, @heelmanwilm

If I'm a lot more like Trump than I am like you, I'm more than satisfied to be that way. Because you are a dolt and an asshole. In addition to the above, you said this...

You have previously made sure to include me in your weak-ass 'you people' taunt. So you must have been referring to me when you questioned who might not have served.. I'll tell you this, you whiny little bitch, if you question MY service again, I might have to pay your little fruit stand a visit. It won't be a pleasant one.

YOU started the service taunting, and now you whine like a little girl when you get the responses you asked for. You are too stupid to understand that my post was explaining your own words to you. YOU cluelessly asked for an explanation and I provided it, and now you think we should back away because your little feathers are ruffled by what you asked for. I don't think so. You want us to lay off, try having some common sense and a little decency.

It's beyond despicable when someone stands on their having served in the military as a higher ground against criticism. I respect your service and appreciate it, whatever it was. You as a person, not so much.
Nothing like a message board tough guy.

“When it comes to preference, Putin and his regime prefer Kamala to deal with as a future U.S. president," Koffler told Fox News Digital. "Putin believes that he can manipulate Harris easily, unlike Trump, whom the Russians profiled as unpredictable and difficult to read.”

😂

“When it comes to preference, Putin and his regime prefer Kamala to deal with as a future U.S. president," Koffler told Fox News Digital. "Putin believes that he can manipulate Harris easily, unlike Trump, whom the Russians profiled as unpredictable and difficult to read.”

😂
No doubt you're stupid but even you can't be that stupid.

• Love
Reactions: blazers

😂
LOL

Yeah, he's tough to read.

Anyone- "Mr. Trump, I think you're the greatest president in the world!"

Trump- "Thank you... many people are saying that. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Reactions: blazers
LOL

Yeah, he's tough to read.

Anyone- "Mr. Trump, I think you're the greatest president in the world!"

Trump- "Thank you... many people are saying that. Is there anything I can do for you?"

So you are of the opinion that Trump is "predictable"? There are few people that would agree with you. I thought he was Mr. Unpredictable. "He'll lead us into a nuclear war!", "This guy is too unpredictable and shouldn't have the nuke codes!" These are liberals complaints of the past. Are they not valid any longer?

Reactions: Archer2
So you are of the opinion that Trump is "predictable"? There are few people that would agree with you. I thought he was Mr. Unpredictable. "He'll lead us into a nuclear war!", "This guy is too unpredictable and shouldn't have the nuke codes!" These are liberals complaints of the past. Are they not valid any longer?
I don't know how "unpredictable" he might be in a given situation. I just know that if you shower him with flattery, he's vulnerable.

one thing that's generally understood by those who have served (and most who haven't). You don't question someone's service. Fool.
Who has questioned anyone's service but mine, asking people if they served or not is not questioning ones service? Fool

Well, he pisses people off enough they shouldn't be showering him with flattery. We good.
That's his defense mechanism. But, he's like a gumball machine. You put the coin in and out comes the prize. What people should or shouldn't do is irrelevant. He lets his guard down so easily... once he thinks you "like him." It doesn't take much to make him think that.

That's his defense mechanism. But, he's like a gumball machine. You put the coin in and out comes the prize. What people should or shouldn't do is irrelevant. He lets his guard down so easily... once he thinks you "like him." It doesn't take much to make him think that.

Your profound understanding of the human mind is staggering. It’s a shame you didn’t do anything with this great skill except poast on message boards. And you’re self-taught, making it all the more impressive! I feel smarter every time I read one of your poasts. Looking forward to more in depth psychoanalysis in the future.

I find that a little hard to believe. Trump's behavior towards Putin has always been utterly predictable -- bow down to him followed by a good boot licking. Either this is some sort of reverse psychology or ol' Vlad isn't so smart after all.

I have to be honest here, I think the clip he provided seems to demonstrate the above pretty well. The answer is obviously Flex Seal Tape. Just not sure what the question was that it is the answer to. [/USER]
Flex Seal Tape is the answer to every question. In addition to being every answer, it also works on PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and more.

I find that a little hard to believe. Trump's behavior towards Putin has always been utterly predictable -- bow down to him followed by a good boot licking. Either this is some sort of reverse psychology or ol' Vlad isn't so smart after all.

Tell it to the guy that said it.

Flex Seal Tape is the answer to every question. In addition to being every answer, it also works on PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and more.

You can make a boat out of a screen door with that stuff. Remarkable!

Tell it to the chick that said it.
The very next two paragraphs in that article:

"'By issuing these statements, the Russians are just messing with us, specifically with the Harris Team,' Koffler added. 'It’s a classic influence operation to unbalance your adversary by mocking, teasing, and pleasing them, or rather appearing to please.'

"Despite Putin’s comments of apparent support for the democratic candidates over Trump, the U.S. intelligence community continues to assess that Putin would prefer a second Trump presidency, according to reports earlier this year."

In other words, Putin is using reverse psychology. On some us, that shit works. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
Is this your pitiful way of backing away from having to explain your comment? I think this is your pitiful way of backing away from having to explain your comment.
I don't explain shit to you. If you're too God Damn stupid to understand that's on you. Go count your money Mr. In "dependably wealthily."

I don't have to explain shit to you. If you're too God Damn stupid to understand that's on you. Go count your money Mr. In "dependably wealthily."

lol. I think you’re retarded. So the fact you stormed the beaches of Normandy and lived to own a podunk convenience store in Bumf*ck, NC is doubly impressive.

The very next two paragraphs in that article:

"'By issuing these statements, the Russians are just messing with us, specifically with the Harris Team,' Koffler added. 'It’s a classic influence operation to unbalance your adversary by mocking, teasing, and pleasing them, or rather appearing to please.'

"Despite Putin’s comments of apparent support for the democratic candidates over Trump, the U.S. intelligence community continues to assess that Putin would prefer a second Trump presidency, according to reports earlier this year."

In other words, Putin is using reverse psychology. On some us, that shit works. 😝

You have the misunderstanding that I cared enough to have a back and forth about it. I simply poasted it. And laughed. But thanks for your unsolicited take. It means the world to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT