ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Danica Patrick must have crashed without a helmet back in her racin' days. It's no surprise she's climbed aboard the Trump-Vance train:

Says NCTrans...

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Speaking of a minuscule amount of knowledge, aren't you the one who was trying to bet during the midterms with another poster and you wanted to put your money on Walker over Warnock and Oz over Fetterman?
🤣
Do you lose your shorts often?
I was, and I did. With @blazers . I lost that bet, and I paid up in full. I lose a shit ton of bets, but I manage to win slightly more than I lose, so I consider it a profitable endeavor. Sometimes I make bets that I'm pretty sure I'll lose because I let my mouth write checks that I need to cash - wouldn't want everyone thinking I'm a bitch boi for backing down off my claims like has happened to you around here.

We must be watching two different interviews. Either that or you're simply too stubbornly dumb to admit to the truth like JD Vance.
please point out in what way my description varies from the reality of the video. I can save you some time and further embarrassment...it doesn't. Or if you prefer to indulge in further self-ridicule, give us your version of her press to extract the answer she was obviously seeking to obtain.

And answering the way he did afforded him the opportunity to express a problem with the election, and he could have offered more...like the FBI inexplicably downplaying the laptop as Russian disinformation when they knew damn well it wasn't. I'm not sure how anyone can see that somehow working against him. The way he calmly fielded her insistent pointedness gets him bonus points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT