ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Right. I get that. And if and when that happens, then hopefully freedom prevails.

Wait...you're not trying to catch me being hypocritical, are you. You must be new. I give no f*cks about that. I embrace my hypocrisy.
Not everything is about you, and this isn't about hypocrisy for anyone.

This isn't about me trying to catch some repub with a match one day while they play Smokey the bear the next. It's about the potential fire that could burn everyone regardless of party.

All parties should be concerned. People are taking notes on how to test democracy in the US, and i'm just saying disenfranchisement can easily go either way in 2024 and beyond.

the people organizing it said it’s in freedom plaza. Maybe it’s changed since then i dont know.

The Eighty Percent Coalition, a newly created group whose name refers to the estimated percentage of Republican voters who do not trust the 2020 election results, has requested a permit with the largest expected gathering of up to 10,000 people at Freedom Plaza in northwest D.C.
Other planned protests include one of some 5,000 attendees planned by a conservative women’s group and two smaller rallies–one named the “Wild Protest” on the Capitol lawn’s northeast quadrant and a separate march from the National Mall to the Capitol led by a former Republican Congressional candidate from South Carolina, the Washington Post reported.
Running out of good names for coalitions, i see. I hope Eighty Percent of Georgian republicans are hard-core maga and sit-out the election tomorrow.

Not everything is about you, and this isn't about hypocrisy for anyone.

This isn't about me trying to catch some repub with a match one day while they play Smokey the bear the next. It's about the potential fire that could burn everyone regardless of party.

All parties should be concerned. People are taking notes on how to test democracy in the US, and i'm just saying disenfranchisement can easily go either way in 2024 and beyond.

@blazers- it is ok to break the law and cheat to win an election

also @blazers- people should be concerned about the breakdown of the Republic.

you are such a fûcking shitbag. I hope that not only do you fall down the stairs, but someone gets to have the pleasure of pushing you.

I’ll get back to thinking of the long range repercussions once the establishment is back on defense like they’ve been for the last 4 years. Until then, I don’t give a shit.
cult
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
@blazers- it is ok to break the law and cheat to win an election

also @blazers- people should be concerned about the breakdown of the Republic.

you are such a fûcking shitbag. I hope that not only do you fall down the stairs, but someone gets to have the pleasure of pushing you.
Show me the cheats and law-breakers that i'm supporting.

1-59 in court! Not including the appeal rejections.

Have fun b!tching about "standing" for the next 4 yrs.

Show me the cheats and law-breakers that i'm supporting.

1-59 in court! Not including the appeal rejections.

Have fun b!tching about "standing" for the next 4 yrs.

We have been through this and you certainly aren’t worth wasting time to do it again. You are a hack and a liar and you deserve whatever you have coming.

you poor fûcks are screwed and you signed your own warrants. Enjoy bitching about republicans and democrats while the ruling class shits on your head.

We have been through this and you certainly aren’t worth wasting time to do it again. You are a hack and a liar and you deserve whatever you have coming.

you poor fûcks are screwed and you signed your own warrants. Enjoy bitching about republicans and democrats while the ruling class shits on your head.
So, you think they stopped doing this while Donald Trump pretended to play president for the last 4 years?

So, you think they stopped doing this while Donald Trump pretended to play president for the last 4 years?

they were on their heels for the first time in a long time (at least decades).

would we ultimately have gotten rid of the ruling class under Trump? I doubt it- but we might have exposed them a bit more.

Ruling class should shit on everyone else's head. They are the ruling class for a reason...whether that be greater intellect, popularity, work ethic, opportunity, etc. I like it when there are haves and have nots.

Lib 101 right here, and most POS libs are trying like hell to join their club.

Spoiler alert- they will only let you clean their houses.

would we ultimately have gotten rid of the ruling class under Trump? I doubt it- but we might have exposed them a bit more.
Exposed? Aside for convictions from the Mueller report, who was exposed?

What? Dude you're lost.

It's actually a very conservative viewpoint. I have my money and my opportunities from something I was born with (work ethic, educational opportunities, intellect, etc) and I believe the have nots don't deserve my charity.

Reactions: tarheel0910

Oh, FFS, man... you have really lost your fvcking mind. That asshole has been schmoozing and courting them his entire life! The thing is, he was never smart enough to actually be one of them, as a result, they never allowed him to play their reindeer games. And, if you really believe that the powerful ruling class didn't have a contingency plan for that halfwit getting elected, then.. well, you've already cashed-in your mental chips anyway, so it doesn't matter.

He ran for president as a goof. And, all he really did was pull back the veil on a certain segment of America that had merely been hiding. Watching so many people get fully conned by that con artist has been amazing. He put on a great show... as always.

What the hell happened to you??? You really have degenerated. Unless this is all some grand performance art/troll act, you have really lost it. No interest or participation in anything except Trump and the libs!

I mean, seriously, man. You live a pretty affluent life. Were things really that boring? Were you so content that you needed to bring some chaos into your life to change things up a bit? You know you've got it pretty good. WTF??? You act like you're some 8th-generation 2nd-class-citizen who has always been struggling and living in poverty.

This has got to be an act.

Exposed? Aside for convictions from the Mueller report, who was exposed?

just about all of them, actually. Fill in the blanks:

• Who came out against Trump before Mueller, which everyone knew was a bullshit investigation?
  • Who came out against Trump during Mueller?
  • Who came out against Trump during Ukraine Impeachment, which was a bigger crock of shit than Mueller, which is hard to believe yet true?
  • Who blames Trump for Covid?
  • Who has gone on record saying Biden actually legitimately won the election?
  • Who has ignored the ME peace treaties?
  • Who has argued that we need to keep troops in Afghanistan and Syria?

What the hell happened to you??? You really have degenerated. Unless this is all some grand performance art/troll act, you have really lost it. No interest or participation in anything except Trump and the libs!

I mean, seriously, man. You live a pretty affluent life. Were things really that boring? Were you so content that you needed to bring some chaos into your life to change things up a bit? You know you've got it pretty good. WTF??? You act like you're some 8th-generation 2nd-class-citizen who has always been struggling and living in poverty.

This has got to be an act.

I just worry about my children and future grandchildren.

I never act like I personally won’t be fine. Trust me, I have acquired the resources and assets that insulate me from all of the shit you idiots are about to get dropped on your heads. Don’t worry though- your overlords will tell you that the dung is worth it’s weight in gold.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram

I never act like I personally won’t be fine. Trust me, I have acquired the resources and assets that insulate me from all of the shit you idiots are about to get dropped on your heads. Don’t worry though- your overlords will tell you that the dung is worth it’s weight in gold.
Oh, okay. You're worried about the future generations. That's good news. I gotta feeling they will be just fine. You're insulated, so what difference does it make? You can insulate your progeny, too.

And, to follow-up about impeaching Trump... I can assure you, after listening to that phone call? He doesn't need to be impeached. I mean, technically and legally, he COULD be impeached based on what he said and what he was trying to do. But, overall... from what I heard... he needs to be committed. He needs some serious help. I cannot imagine how in the hell he EVER got this far with the state his mind is in, at this point. It is painful, and yet pathetically funny, to listen to his mind bounce around. He has literally lost his mind. The other people on the conference call are vividly just trying to coddle him as best they can just to get the phone call to end. He is all over the map with his ramblings. And, this is just ONE CALL that someone actually recorded and released to the public! God only knows how many like this have been going on, because to be sure, he has been pushing these wacky threats to other state and election officials.

Oh, okay. You're worried about the future generations. That's good news. I gotta feeling they will be just fine.

I do not share your sentiments. And given that you have no children, you can’t comprehend how those of us with children may feel.

Although the world and I thank you for your decision not to procreate.

Reactions: nctransplant
No wonder Sleepy likes Kamala so much. Plagiarists stick together through thick and thin.

All of you who voted for this shit are complete fukking morons.

wait wait- there's more.

idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: nctransplant
Life tip #1- no one follow the rules when the people who set the rules don't follow their own rules.

Life tip #2- no one but you are responsible for your own health.

Life tip #3- Dumpsters provide much more opportunity to pick up a disease than does an outside gathering.
All right, Blabbersnot, it looks like you are all set for your little road trip just so you can stand around The Ellipse holding your dick in your hand. Remember, however, that you have a dark cloud of karma hanging over your head these days (the kids with cancer don't easily forget).

I do not share your sentiments. And given that you have no children, you can’t comprehend how those of us with children may feel.

Although the world and I thank you for your decision not to procreate.
lol

Riiiight. I lack empathy because I haven't impregnated a woman and raised children. Well, that's comforting, too.

lol

Riiiight. I lack empathy because I haven't impregnated a woman and raised children. Well, that's comforting, too.
Without agreeing or disagreeing with him on politics, I can assure you having a kid changes your perspective on life and your understanding of things. It's really hard to define or describe to someone who doesn't have kids, but it's completely different when they are your own.

Without agreeing or disagreeing with him on politics, I can assure you having a kid changes your perspective on life and your understanding of things. It's really hard to define or describe to someone who doesn't have kids, but it's completely different when they are your own.
Oh, I have no doubt! But, having or lacking empathy isn't affected by whether or not you have children. I know way too many people who have a lot of kids, and they exhibit very little, if any, empathy toward other people!

you’re a fukking idiot...and you’re so worried about your kids, huh.

do they know you’re on a message board running your mouth like a 16 year old punk?

you’re a fukking idiot...and you’re so worried about your kids, huh.

do they know you’re on a message board running your mouth like a 16 year old punk?

speaking of kids- have you made dinner and done their laundry yet? Your wife told me she was exhausted from having to be the only source of income in the household so it would be nice if you would quit fûcking around on a message board and contribute.

Even if your total contribution to the family only amounts to 5% of total expenditures, the breadwinners do appreciate the effort. Take my word for it.

@heelmanwilm

was just talking to someone who thinks Lin Wood is a lib plant and his compelling proof (which is a good one) is that Lin hasn’t been kicked off Twitter.

option 1- Lin is insane
option 2- Lin is playing a part and helping the Libs.

I have no idea now but I tend to option 2, because Lin obviously was smart and clever enough to make a bunch of money through debate and negotiation. Is he really so nuts that he believes the crap he is tweeting?

speaking of kids- have you made dinner and done their laundry yet? Your wife told me she was exhausted from having to be the only source of income in the household so it would be nice if you would quit fûcking around on a message board and contribute.

Even if your total contribution to the family only amounts to 5% of total expenditures, the breadwinners do appreciate the effort. Take my word for it.

you didn’t answer the question...do your kids know you carry on like a 16 year punk on a message board?

oh, thought this was an important speech...this is just him in georgia spewing bs to more idiots like @unc71 and his minions on here.

Reactions: blazers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT