ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Not sure what you're trying to say here, but I'm sure a ten second video will provide all the information needed to prove your point.
Meant to quote a different post. Nothing to do with race. Just interesting that Police let them through. Would be curious to see what the explanation is.

Twitter has already blocked this tweet from Trump, but it's nice for him to ask the protesters to go in peace.

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

Twitter has already blocked this tweet from Trump, but it's nice for him to ask the protesters to go in peace.

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"
He revels in it. He'd be thrilled for more domestic terrorism occur in his name

He doesn't "love America." He doesn't love anything except himself. He never has, he never will.

All i can say is what do you expect. This is absolutely a left and right country. The anarchist is me loves the contention. The civil business professional/family man/Christian sees the depravity in all of it. I really hope they clog the streets. Camp out. Its an american right. Had the "man" not hated the hippies back in the 60's, the civil rights movements, all would have attemped the same thing. As long as the Antifas and maga's are allowed to exist, you will have days like this. At least it was a bunch of sorry politions scared and not business owners scared of losing their livelyhoods. This is now the world in which we live. Divided with no hope of resolve. Just look at this board for exhibit A

Reactions: bluetoe
All i can say is what do you expect. This is absolutely a left and right country. The anarchist is me loves the contention. The civil business professional/family man/Christian sees the depravity in all of it. I really hope they clog the streets. Camp out. Its an american right. Had the "man" not hated the hippies back in the 60's, the civil rights movements, all would have attemped the same thing. As long as the Antifas and maga's are allowed to exist, you will have days like this. At least it was a bunch of sorry politions scared and not business owners scared of losing their livelyhoods. This is now the world in which we live. Divided with no hope of resolve. Just look at this board for exhibit A
I wasn't alive in the 60's so forgive me for asking, but how many times did armed protestors take over the capitol building to exercise their rights?

Any info about the lady rioter who got shot and died? Just curious. I saw she was shot in the chest, and it was in the Cap bldg, but i'm curious who shot her, etc.

Would you vote for Trump again, right now, if the election were held tomorrow?

After seeing everything you have seen... do you STILL support him?

Trump ran on wall-building, draining the swamp and anti-establishment, but what things what did he really accomplish despite having so much senate and house control? Some judges?

Any info about the lady rioter who got shot and died? Just curious. I saw she was shot in the chest, and it was in the Cap bldg, but i'm curious who shot her, etc.
She wasn't a rioter. I assume she worked in the Capitol. She was apparently shot by the police and has been pronounced dead.

Mike pence earned my respect today. He showed honesty and leadership in dealing with the idiotic attempt by trump to have him overthrow the electoral votes and he stepped in and provided leadership in dealing with the riots while trump sat back and diddled his ass hole.

Mike pence earned my respect today. He showed honesty and leadership in dealing with the idiotic attempt by trump to have him overthrow the electoral votes and he stepped in and provided leadership in dealing with the riots while trump sat back and diddled his ass hole.
Pence had no other legal option, how is that showing honesty? Approving the National Guard isn't heroic, it is the only obvious thing to do. He's providing some cleanup after watching Trump organize the logs, add the tender, light the match and pour some fuel - that's a leadership and respect fail in my opinion. He's been the right-hand clown.

Blowhard pussies are giving up their sideshow act now that it's getting close to bedtime:

They fire up the base and act like they're "going to fight", until they realize words have consequence. Or did Rand Paul just get the memo that the election actually wasn't stolen and there is zero fraud?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT