ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Hey, stummingram:

Remember about a year ago when you disparaged Joe Biden, who up until then was unsuccessful in his two runs to the White House, by comparing him to the Minnesota Vikings, who have notoriously lost all four Super Bowls they have participated in? And I corrected you by saying a better comparison would be the Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, or Carolina Panthers, who are each 0-2 in NFL title games.

Now, had you compared him to the Buffalo Bills, who also at 0-4 in Super Bowl titles, are also notably snakebitten in the title game, rather than the Vikings, you would still have a fighting chance since the Bills are one of only four teams still alive in this year's playoffs. Can you imagine the Bills winning it all within mere months of Joe Biden being elected as president?! People may have mistaken you as a genius, or better yet, clairvoyant!

Trump pardons Bannon, the guy stole millions from Trump supporters that gave him money to build the wall Trump promised them. MAGA...

“Trump pardoning a guy indicted by the Trump Justice Department for defrauding Trump supporters over the fake Trump wall is a fitting ending to the Trump presidency.”

Last edited:
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Qanon latest

So the gold trim on the flags behind trump means he’s turning over the govt to the military. He never mentioned biden by name! “The best is yet to come” is code!

You can’t make this shit up

Trump pardons Bannon, the guy stole millions from Trump supporters that gave him money to build the wall Trump promised them. MAGA...

“Trump pardoning a guy indicted by the Trump Justice Department for defrauding Trump supporters over the fake Trump wall is a fitting ending to the Trump presidency.”
Trump has a special place in his heart for Bannon since Bannon also had his twitter suspended. Nothing to do with the fact that Trump desperately needs friends (that are also despised by "the establishment").

Qanon latest

So the gold trim on the flags behind trump means he’s turning over the govt to the military. He never mentioned biden by name! “The best is yet to come” is code!

You can’t make this shit up
Military gonna hang them traitors, then ask reptilian overlords for follow-up tasks (maybe fake another moon landing)

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Thank you Mr Trump for your service. I enjoyed your goodby speech. Gonna miss how you troll the haters. That you for making my part of america great!!!

Good riddance to that worthless piece of shit. He is a despicable human being, and the worst potus ever. Now, off to prison with your corrupt-ass, and take your family and the rest of your lecherous crew with you.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Thank you Mr Trump for your service. I enjoyed your goodby speech. Gonna miss how you troll the haters. That you for making my part of america great!!!
Good riddance to that worthless piece of shit. He is a despicable human being, and the worst potus ever. Now, off to prison with your corrupt-ass, and take your family and the rest of your lecherous crew with you.

Which one is it?

Great poast.

I'll raise a glass to Trump tonight and every night. I'll also do everything in my power to continue the MAGA movement. I suspect there will be millions along side me. I'll also pray for my family's well-being under the weak leadership of Biden. Lastly, I'll continue to buy ammo at every opportunity.

Great poast.

I'll raise a glass to Trump tonight and every night. I'll also do everything in my power to continue the MAGA movement. I suspect there will be millions along side me. I'll also pray for my family's well-being under the weak leadership of Biden. Lastly, I'll continue to buy ammo at every opportunity.

Great poast.

Lol stick to your cabin in the woods and leave the rest of us alone.

Seems Biden & Hillary aren't getting arrested and we have a new pres.

So aside for ammo, what else should I buy? What stock industries?

Could this possibly be the most liberal administration to ever be in power? I think they will be given a huge pass given how much discord of the last year from mainly the right extremist. The left extremist had been forgiven at the time of their crimes. I predict changes on the horizon that will forever shape this country.

Not saying he cant do good, but there will be plenty of major changes coming.

Lol meaningless insult from the board's biggest hypocrite and nutjob.

You can have your delusions. The rest of us will move forward.

Great. The world will be good for people like you. You and your transsexual lover will be celebrated for being so courageous. I hope you feel good about that while you're sucking him off.

Could this possibly be the most liberal administration to ever be in power? I think they will be given a huge pass given how much discord of the last year from mainly the right extremist. The left extremist had been forgiven at the time of their crimes. I predict changes on the horizon that will forever shape this country.

Not saying he cant do good, but there will be plenty of major changes coming.
What are you predicting? Biden has always been a moderate.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Great. The world will be good for people like you. You and your transsexual lover will be celebrated for being so courageous. I hope you feel good about that while you're sucking him off.

You really don't know much about transgender people 🤣 in any case, I'll be sure to celebrate with my girlfriend tonight the return of someone who is not certifiably insane.

139-D5408-AD85-483-B-90-FC-78650478-BCDA.jpg

Yeah, Biden's never been a hardcore liberal. I don't think Harris is really a far left person either. Obama is probably further to the left than either one.

...and FDR was further left than all of them and in 32 the House was like 310 vs. 110 in favor of Dems and the Senate was like 60/40 for Dems.

So again, a someone on here saying "ever" is wrong.

Yeah, Biden's never been a hardcore liberal. I don't think Harris is really a far left person either. Obama is probably further to the left than either one.
Harris is the wildcard. Biden has principles. I don’t think she does. If you look at her record as a prosecutor, you’d assume she was a staunch conservative. She’s married to a high powered white attorney. She will say/do what she needs to stay in power.

She comes off incredibly bitchy on tv and very fake in interviews. How, I’ve heard she’s very sincere IRL. Sometimes that makes sense to me. Decent people look awkward playing a part as a politician. Clinton was suave as shit because he could lie better than anyone.

Given the demands of all the PC crowds, calls for radical changes, hate against anyone who supports trump, and who he surrounds himself with, and the dems controlling everything, where will a conservative voice be heard? Unity is a nice concept, but unity by division equals division.
Are we not allowed to judge biden before his 1st day is complete? Seems like people did with trump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT