ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

3500.jpg

Welp...

Almost as though you spoke it into existence haha

Proud Boys: not so proud of Donald

Proud Boys: not so proud of Donald

As I predicted, MAGA is going to go the way of the tea party. That 75 million is getting smaller by the hour.

As I predicted, MAGA is going to go the way of the tea party. That 75 million is getting smaller by the hour.

The hardcore loonies are deserting Trump which thankfully lessens the chance of them doing something violent in the future. But I don't see grassroots Republican voters abandoning MAGA. That is still very much alive. More and more state GOP heads are pro Trump as well as local officials too. They're already trying to get rid of Doucey in AZ and Kemp/Raffensperger in GA.

The hardcore loonies are deserting Trump which thankfully lessens the chance of them doing something violent in the future. But I don't see grassroots Republican voters abandoning MAGA. That is still very much alive. More and more state GOP heads are pro Trump as well as local officials too. They're already trying to get rid of Doucey in AZ and Kemp/Raffensperger in GA.
Don't see it sticking and they aren't really anything new. Those voters have always been there. Trump was just able to convince them to stand in the same room. Like I've said before, it's basically the tea party and occupy wall street.

Don't see it sticking and they aren't really anything new. Those voters have always been there. Trump was just able to convince them to stand in the same room. Like I've said before, it's basically the tea party and occupy wall street.
I don't think they're even THAT viable.

I always think about Donald Trump at his core. He offers NOTHING! He's vacuous and vapid. Hell, he even revels in that! There was never anything actually there... except him! He was great at the presentation, but he offered very little, if anything of actual substance. That's his entire life-- bluster and making a scene. He can get people riled-up and make a scene. But, anything of real intellectual or ideological substance??? No way, no day! And, anything that lasts in society or culture has to have those things. At the very most, he simply appealed to people's disgust of politically correct attitudes. He offered them the chance to openly refuse it and, by doing so, it was, not just okay, but encouraged. He never really had viable policies. Everything he had was winging it. It was never practical or even doable. Rounding-up millions of illegals? It's a fantasy. Building a fvcking wall??? Big fvcking deal! But, simple slogans appeal to simpler people, or at least their simpler instincts.

Trump's political presence was the equivalent of needing to cut a big fart, and, instead of holding it in, just saying "fvck it!

giphy.gif

It stunk, but it had to be released. Without Twitter, he's basically floating on a boat that never makes port.

I sincerely hope you're right, but I try to keep myself prepared for any possibility. There is also a likelihood that these people will latch on to some other kind of wannabe authoritarian that comes along.

Reactions: blazers
I sincerely hope you're right, but I try to keep myself prepared for any possibility. There is also a likelihood that these people will latch on to some other kind of wannabe authoritarian that comes along.
That's absolutely possible. They're pissed and disenfranchised. But, now the Donald, himself, has been exposed.

Reactions: tarheel0910

lol. You’re going to keep yourself “prepared”? Hahaha. For your bitch ass that means you’re practicing your crying and balling up in the fetal position.

Haha. MAGA isn’t going anywhere. At all. I know I’m not. And I’m also not interested in unity. Once we get back to where I want the country to be, then we can start working on unity.

Hahahaha. “Keep myself prepared”....

Last edited:
MAGA isn’t going anywhere. At all. I know I’m not. And I’m also not interested in unity. Once we get back to where I want the country to be, then we can start working on unity.
It's okay, poopslinger. There's still room for you at the table. We'll always need our punching bags.

It’s all cool, if trump runs again we’ll just dial up another fake virus to be released from china, get the media to promote irrational fear of it, get the cdc and who to exaggerate its effects, pay hospitals to fake data about it, then form a coalition of dem governors to shut down their economies and call for mask mandates making the population easier to control and prompting states to make mail in voting easier so the repub and dem voting officials and poll workers can create fake ballots and use venezuelan computer software that counts dem ballots twice in order to steal the election then we’ll blow up the building where the machines are being hid and we’ll use the deep state to go after federal judges and scotus to make sure they ignore the “smoking gun” evidence released by you tubers. Our ace in the hole will be having kamala declare the election invalid.

And if that don’t work we’ll just storm the capitol

lol. You’re going to keep yourself “prepared”? Hahaha. For your bitch ass that means you’re practicing your crying and balling up in the fetal position.

Haha. MAGA isn’t going anywhere. At all. I know I’m not. And I’m also not interested in unity. Once we get back to where I want the country to be, then we can start working on unity.

Hahahaha. “Keep myself prepared”....

I frankly don't give a f**k what a grumpy, redneck, half wit such as yourself thinks or does as long as it's not subverting a democratically elected government. Then again, I wouldn't bet against you not ending up in jail someday for being part of some crazy right wing group somewhere down the road.

It’s all cool, if trump runs again we’ll just dial up another fake virus to be released from china, get the media to promote irrational fear of it, get the cdc and who to exaggerate its effects, pay hospitals to fake data about it, then form a coalition of dem governors to shut down their economies and call for mask mandates making the population easier to control and prompting states to make mail in voting easier so the repub and dem voting officials and poll workers can create fake ballots and use venezuelan computer software that counts dem ballots twice in order to steal the election then we’ll blow up the building where the machines are being hid and we’ll use the deep state to go after federal judges and scotus to make sure they ignore the “smoking gun” evidence released by you tubers. Our ace in the hole will be having kamala declare the election invalid.

And if that don’t work we’ll just storm the capitol
Well done.

So whats up with the civil unrest in the west coast cities? Seems to be more property damaging protest.

In a weird kind of way, I kinda/sorta admire this kind of resolve. But, I also realize how misguided and misplaced it is, and wonder who her supernatural god really is, because, based on her sign, it's the SAME ONE that Joe Biden prays to and worships!

Who are they pissed off at, and who should they be pissed off at?

The people on both sides of the isle that have really been screwing them over for years. Dems, GOP, the super wealthy that are only interested in enriching themselves, those who want to preserve the status quo.

It's not to say every politician in Washington had or has that intention but it's been a huge problem. Which is why on some level, even now, I get why Trump became such a hugely popular figure. People were sick of the usual smile, meet and greet, empty promise type politician that cuts a great figure but does little. Elect the outsider and that changes right? Populists aren't necessarily bad. We've had a few but in this particular case it was the wrong kind of populist. It's safe to say Trump has little interest in anything other than what benefits him in a given moment.

But he's not even the main cause of the issue. I firmly believe that two of the biggest problems in US politics are big money and gerrymandering.

So whats up with the civil unrest in the west coast cities? Seems to be more property damaging protest.
The 'property damaging' and 'cities burning' has been overstated by fox and co.

Portland has lots of extremes. Super hipster, and "proud of being weird" thus more very-far-left people, but they aren't all that far geographically from skinhead-land. Lots of granola and in Seattle too.

They're always protesting liberal issues out there, but lots of groups rallied around BLM then become super hyped around "police brutality" when feeling their own rough police treatment.

I guarantee you those folks voted biden, along with some bernie bros, but it's only cuz Trump was the alternative.

The 'property damaging' and 'cities burning' has been overstated by fox and co.

Portland has lots of extremes. Super hipster, and "proud of being weird" thus more very-far-left people, but they aren't all that far geographically from skinhead-land. Lots of granola and in Seattle too.

They're always protesting liberal issues out there, but lots of groups rallied around BLM then become super hyped around "police brutality" when feeling their own rough police treatment.

I guarantee you those folks voted biden, along with some bernie bros, but it's only cuz Trump was the alternative.

That's all well and good but they really need to STFU and stop breaking shit for no justifiable reason. Some of their signs are calling for outright revenge and retribution against anyone who isn't on their side. Gotta clamp down on that shit.

That's all well and good but they really need to STFU and stop breaking shit for no justifiable reason. Some of their signs are calling for outright revenge and retribution against anyone who isn't on their side. Gotta clamp down on that shit.
You have to excuse him. He is super apologetic when dealing with that side. It isnt as bad as it seems. Look away, nothing to see here.
Now had MAGA marched and only littered the streets, he would call for fully armed military to control the riot. Its hypocritical doublestandradism on display in his responses. He has excused ANTIFA the whole time.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT