ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

And, yet, you did.
indeed I did, but not in any meaningful way...and of course you predictably found yourself a tiny little victory of sorts because I didn't bother to point out what shouldn't have to be pointed out to the reasonably intelligent.

Now please stop touching yourself.

Well we know that there are protocols for fraud that are triggered when multiple applications for a single ballot are requested. But I guess you are right, just like we'll never know if the aliens at area 51 were dead or alive upon capture.
minor point...if they were dead, it wouldn't be a matter of capturing them but rather of recovering them. This calls into question your entire line of reasoning in this thread.

Please stop touching Strum

BonyRemoteAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif

indeed I did, but not in any meaningful way...and of course you predictably found yourself a tiny little victory of sorts because I didn't bother to point out what shouldn't have to be pointed out to the reasonably intelligent.

Now please stop touching yourself.
You're a little fixated on this, aren't you? Are you still upset because I declined your naked shower photos?

ETA: There are no "tiny little victories" with you... just victories. You lob grapefruits every... single... time.

Attractive red heads are extra hot. Probably cause there are so few.
That said, I think she's cute. Now please tell me this person isn't transgender...

Well people were falling all over themselves talking about the transgender person he hired. I didnt look to see who it was or what proper pronoun to use.

You're a little fixated on this, aren't you? Are you still upset because I declined your naked shower photos?

ETA: There are no "tiny little victories" with you... just victories. You lob grapefruits every... single... time.

"Are you still upset because I declined your naked shower photos?"

is that what you want everyone to think? OK sure, I'll go along. Our secret.

"You lob grapefruits every... single... time."

I dunno what this means. But I really like grapefruit and I always have grapefruit juice in the fridge. Grapefruit is like you...it's a superfruit.

"Are you still upset because I declined your naked shower photos?"

is that what you want everyone to think? OK sure, I'll go along. Our secret.
I have no control over "what everybody thinks." You offered them... that's just a fact. It was another of your lame-ass attempts to be clever, and it failed.

Lobbing grapefruits simply means that you're too easy to mock. You're not very quick. You're like a pitcher who needs to be pulled because batters are hitting home runs off them every time.

I have no control over "what everybody thinks." You offered them... that's just a fact. It was another of your lame-ass attempts to be clever, and it failed.

Lobbing grapefruits simply means that you're too easy to mock. You're not very quick. You're like a pitcher who needs to be pulled because batters are hitting home runs off them every time.
LOL of course I offered them, you were practically begging for them! That IS a fact.

And YOU are not very quick. You're like this...

IncomparableUncommonDogwoodtwigborer-small.gif

hey, you got another homer!

Could have filled out with names of people that I knew were not going to vote. I'm sure people that are good at fraud could have figured out how to make it work.
Walk me thru this. You fill out a ballot - request for people who you don't think will vote, what address do you use for that ballot to be sent to?

Walk me thru this. You fill out a ballot - request for people who you don't think will vote, what address do you use for that ballot to be sent to?
I have a question as well. How much did it cost an already over burdened post office to deliver all those ballot request forms as well as the returns? My mailbox was spammed with them as well. Who paid for all that. Up until this election, i had never received anything like that.

says the guy who just posted ''lot of butthurt'' and nothing else. You always manage to surprise me with how clueless you are.
Just saying, you and a couple others here, seem to bring the subject up a lot.

How much did it cost an already over burdened post office to deliver all those ballot request forms as well as the returns?
It doesn't really matter how much it cost the post office. It's their job to deliver the mail. Maybe they should raise the cost of a stamp or be given more funding if it's too much trouble for them.
Who paid for all that. Up until this election, i had never received anything like that.
Whatever group/organization sent it, is who would pay for it.

It doesn't really matter how much it cost the post office. It's their job to deliver the mail. Maybe they should raise the cost of a stamp or be given more funding if it's too much trouble for them.

Whatever group/organization sent it, is who would pay for it.
It was a general question. I would like to know who paid for all those ballots to go out. Who printed them and such. If one party did, then thats fine. Under normal circumstances, you have to request an absentee ballot. I do not want my tax dollars paying for sending multiple ballot request forms. The mail system is overburdened as it is.

Also, anyone who really cares knows it was a tactic. I just want to know who footed the bill for it

It was a general question. I would like to know who paid for all those ballots to go out. Who printed them and such. If one party did, then thats fine. Under normal circumstances, you have to request an absentee ballot. I do not want my tax dollars paying for sending multiple ballot request forms. The mail system is overburdened as it is.

Also, anyone who really cares knows it was a tactic. I just want to know who footed the bill for it
Whatever group mailed it paid the cost of a stamp. Any cost over that was paid by the tax payer because the post office is a loss making machine.

Was it the states, was it election officials, that's what I want to know. A radical shift in the whole process is what I am questioning. Hopefully by the next election, COvid will be far behind us, and we wont see widespread spam mail in like we did this year.

Could have filled out with names of people that I knew were not going to vote. I'm sure people that are good at fraud could have figured out how to make it work.

No you couldn’t have. You have no fuking clue what you’re talking about. If you want to criticize the process at least research it first.

You've never hit a homerun in message board banter. You're the message board equivalent to the Mendoza line. Struggling pitchers find their groove when facing you. In fact, teams call up single A pitchers to face you.

Right. Those plandemics can change everything, ya know?

I at least appreciate your honesty.

I’ll also point out i posted in here that I was impressed with trumps initial response and what he said he was gonna do, and that at that time I was leaning towards voting for him. Had he stayed the course with what he claimed he was going to do I think he would have still been re-elected as well. He jumped the shark tank with his idiotic response to catching the virus and turning the White House into a super spreader locale....TWICE. It was an opportunity to show leadership in a crisis and he blew it. Imo.

Was it the states, was it election officials, that's what I want to know. A radical shift in the whole process is what I am questioning. Hopefully by the next election, COvid will be far behind us, and we wont see widespread spam mail in like we did this year.
It was the organization that mailed them. The state doesn't pay for other people's mail. For example, if the political organization called, Let's Get Together and Kill Puppies (LGTKP) sent them out, they would pay.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
I’ll also point out i posted in here that I was impressed with trumps initial response and what he said he was gonna do, and that at that time I was leaning towards voting for him. Had he stayed the course with what he claimed he was going to do I think he would have still been re-elected as well. He jumped the shark tank with his idiotic response to catching the virus and turning the White House into a super spreader locale....TWICE. It was an opportunity to show leadership in a crisis and he blew it. Imo.

Let's be clear, if there was no mail in voting, Trump wins in a landslide.

If mail in voting had been roughly the same as in years past, Trump wins in a landslide.

Best case scenario - the democrats created and promoted undue fear to keep people scared and to blame Trump for something that was completely out of his control and won the election based on the lies they told.

Worst case scenario - the mail in ballots allowed for fraud

Even worse case scenario - certain democratic operatives had a hand in the release of the pandemic under a master plan that it would eventually hurt Trump's re=election chances.

Reactions: bluetoe
It was the parties, PACs, and "non-profits".

Voter registery data has your affiliation and whether you voted in the past, and this is public. So your flyers prob came from repub party and orgs sponsored by PACs, to push voter turnout (via mail or otherwise) of people like you

What was diff this yr? A pandemic.

Here was a good one from the Repub party early on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT