ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

your words are just as empty and devoid of substance that those of the leftist media and leftist pols were (and still are), as they conspired to trash every move and every word of Trump's, right from the get-go. I wish I could have seen what might have been accomplished if anti-Trumpers of any and all flavors hadn't put their hatred in front of love and concern for our country.
Trump had the house and senate when he first hit the floor. What did we get? Congress is a joke, but please don't pretend huffpost and posters who thought Trump looked super orange are the reasons Trump blows goats.

Or you'd just have to have the media complicit with Dems to scare everyone into sitting on their couch and mailing in the multiple ballots they received at home in the mail.

Oh of course cause we know that’s how they stole it right? Millions of fake ballots mailed in and counted by the dominion machines hooked up to the internet without leaving a trace.

The only thing that will make them 'smarter' on the next go-round is an economy in need of yet another rescue. I'm not betting on the economy not needing rescuing.
Except they'd be dumb if they think the Pres has that much control over the economy.

And you'd be dumb if you are trying to revise the econ numbers and trajectory in Obama's final yrs. The economy was trending up really nicely before Trump took over, he simply kept that trajectory in the right direction, it isn't like he fixed something which was broken. Maybe you are confusing Obama late yrs with bush's late yrs.

Now, stop calling Trump an infant monkey! That's going too far.
200.gif

Except they'd be dumb if they think the Pres has that much control over the economy.

And you'd be dumb if you are trying to revise the econ numbers and trajectory in Obama's final yrs. The economy was trending up really nicely before Trump took over, he simply kept that trajectory in the right direction, it isn't like he fixed something which was broken. Maybe you are confusing Obama late yrs with bush's late yrs.
maybe you're confusing your memories of obama with reality

ETA; but I love how you diminish any presidents influence on the economy by claiming that the president you champion had the economy on the uptick.

Last edited:

That damned media and leftist media and leftists and leftism and libs and liberals!

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
The same people claiming the election was stolen in some vast world wide conspiracy are now claiming that the Biden presidency is actually a movie produced and presented by...of course.... the evil msm to make us think biden is in charge when it’s actually still Trump. Their proof? Well the Oval Office looks just like it does in the movies!!!!! Omg how did we miss this?

maybe you're confusing your memories of obama with reality

ETA; but I love how you diminish any presidents influence on the economy by claiming that the president you champion had the economy on the uptick.
nope, just saying you are dumb to say both pres=econ and hint that econony bad = Trump being voted in. Neither directly related in my opinion aside for your dumbness on both.

maybe this is outside the 'political thread' but what good is an emoluments clause if courts ignoring during presidency and after?

It was ignored during Trump's rule, and today scotus dropped it because it's moot since Trump is no longer pres... so it what's the point of having the clause if it will never be inforced or judged?

That damned media and leftist media and leftists and leftism and libs and liberals!
The best part about these dominion lawsuits is it will lead to one of two results. Either Rudy/Powell finally releases the kraken and shows the whole world their proof or they both admit they are full of shit.

Oh of course cause we know that’s how they stole it right? Millions of fake ballots mailed in and counted by the dominion machines hooked up to the internet without leaving a trace.

I don't know about other folks in North Carolina but I did NOT request a mail in ballot but received 9 of them.

Reactions: heelbent
Trump had the house and senate when he first hit the floor. What did we get? Congress is a joke, but please don't pretend huffpost and posters who thought Trump looked super orange are the reasons Trump blows goats.
you explain your empty words with more empty words? Why am I not surprised? There being a Republican majority in a house of Congress is not like having carte blanche to do whatever one pleases, although it sometimes works out that way.

maybe this is outside the 'political thread' but what good is an emoluments clause if courts ignoring during presidency and after?

It was ignored during Trump's rule, and today scotus dropped it because it's moot since Trump is no longer pres... so it what's the point of having the clause if it will never be inforced or judged?

it probably will be enforced/judged whenever it actually applies. If you had a brain, you'd know it was a stretch to begin with, just more of the unprecedented, ongoing 'shit sticking' witch hunt perpetrated on a president. 'Shit sticking' because the M.O. has been to throw enough shit against the wall that some of it was bound to stick.

The best part about these dominion lawsuits is it will lead to one of two results. Either Rudy/Powell finally releases the kraken and shows the whole world their proof or they both admit they are full of shit.
I doubt they admit to that. But, it's embarrassing that Powell went to UNC.

I don't know about other folks in North Carolina but I did NOT request a mail in ballot but received 9 of them.
Did you officially request a ballot via an application? If not, then you are confused.

Maybe you received 9 applications that let you request a ballot, but likely you just got 9 official-looking flyers from candidates and non-profits which encouraged the mail-in process.

it probably will be enforced/judged whenever it actually applies. If you had a brain, you'd know it was a stretch to begin with, just more of the unprecedented, ongoing 'shit sticking' witch hunt perpetrated on a president. 'Shit sticking' because the M.O. has been to throw enough shit against the wall that some of it was bound to stick.
Foreign government officials buy up entire floors of hotel rooms, pay higher rents at Trump Tower, lower interest rates on loans, got accelerated permits for development projects were all a "stretch"?

Did you officially request a ballot via an application? If not, then you are confused.

Maybe you received 9 applications that let you request a ballot, but likely you just got 9 official-looking flyers from candidates and non-profits which encouraged the mail-in process.

I just opened one up.. it is a form to request an absentee ballot.. all 9 are the same. I'm 50 years old, first year I have received those.

Biden makes gaffes. Trump said shit that was verifiably untrue and insulting. Big difference.
Trump says things that are verifiably untrue while Biden makes gaffes that are truly unverifiable since even he has no idea what he's saying. The big difference is that you can at least tell what Trump is getting at. That can be important. I'll take the former.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Trump says things that are verifiably untrue while Biden makes gaffes that are truly unverifiable since even he has no idea what he's saying. The big difference is that you can at least tell what Trump is getting at. That can be important. I'll take the former.
You can't take the former because the former has been sent into exile since he lost the election.

I doubt they admit to that. But, it's embarrassing that Powell went to UNC.
Well, they won't have a choice. Dominion has no reason to settle. If Rudy and company really do have proof, then they can release it and put dominion out of business. If they have the proof, but settle they would have to be the dumbest people on the planet. So I guess there is three possible outcomes. They release the kraken, admit they are full of shit or show us they are completely stupid. Any of those outcomes will be great though.

Biden might bumble and mumble, but at least his press Secretary is clarifying. In contrast Spicer, Sanders and Kayleigh just keep up the lies.

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
Well, they won't have a choice. Dominion has no reason to settle. If Rudy and company really do have proof, then they can release it and put dominion out of business. If they have the proof, but settle they would have to be the dumbest people on the planet. So I guess there is three possible outcomes. They release the kraken, admit they are full of shit or show us they are completely stupid. Any of those outcomes will be great though.
4th optio- part of October Surprise is that Hunter Biden owns dominion and dominion is tanked while Hunter is locked up with Hillary.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
Well since I didnt return any of them I guess we will never know what is impossible.
Well we know that there are protocols for fraud that are triggered when multiple applications for a single ballot are requested. But I guess you are right, just like we'll never know if the aliens at area 51 were dead or alive upon capture.

Well we know that there are protocols for fraud that are triggered when multiple applications for a single ballot are requested. But I guess you are right, just like we'll never know if the aliens at area 51 were dead or alive upon capture.

Could have filled out with names of people that I knew were not going to vote. I'm sure people that are good at fraud could have figured out how to make it work.

Foreign government officials buy up entire floors of hotel rooms, pay higher rents at Trump Tower, lower interest rates on loans, got accelerated permits for development projects were all a "stretch"?
maybe you need to gain a better understanding of the clause in question while you strive to take, with a healthy skepticism. the biased information ladled out to you. The clause prohibits gifts and or payments made by a foreign entity to an official of the U.S. government in the hope of obtaining influence. A foreign entity simply doing business with a company that an official owns and suggesting bribery and influence peddling is absolutely a 'stretch'.

Why don't you stop stretching and instead look to see if any government official has ever used his influence as an official to arrange a sweetheart deal for a relative, going so far as to take said relative along on what was supposed to be official government business? A deal that could only have reasonably been made in order to exploit the very sort of influence that the Emoluments Clause was intended to prevent.

You have the right idea, you're just looking in all the wrong places.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT