ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

No, I was talking about Cuba. I'm not sure what exactly you could do with Haiti. It wasn't politically correct, but Trump wasn't off the mark when he said what he said about Haiti.

Oh, gotcha. I thought you were inferring that we might have had something to do with the Haiti assassination.

And yeah, that place has been an unstable, poverty stricken mess for years. No denying that.

Anyone keeping up with the Cubans acting like communism isn't great?
Biden admin lets basically every illegal immigrant flow up through the Mexican border into US, no questions asked. Not even requiring seeking asylum. Not tested for COVID. Released / shipped all over the US.

Meanwhile, same Biden admin has stated they will refuse anyone from Cuba seeking asylum in US (mainly FL). Mostly because the Cuban / Latino population tends to vote against Joe and his party including in '16 and '20. Dems don't need any more of "these types of immigrants" in our country.

And these Cubans have a 100% legitimate claim to seeking asylum, fleeing from a tyrannical dictatorship in Cuba. Biden's admin says "f you - we're fine if you all get persecuted to death in Cuba".

If that doesn't make one angry about the unfairness, and lack of compassion, of this administration, I don't know what will.

When you say they, do you mean people elected to public office or just all politicians?
I was specifically referring to the Biden administration here. But there are countless other politicians that have priority #1 being to get re-elected, and those that aren't yet elected, to get elected in the first place.

I'm sure there are some out there that have the best interests of their constituents at heart, regardless of what it will do to their re-election chances, but I think those are few and far between.

Reactions: Heelicious
Interesting story. Not really any new info, but it's interesting to see the actual document and how it was laid out. Wish we could see how our intelligence agencies do it. I don't think ours are as detailed and corporative.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

ETA: Of course, that's assuming this is an authentic document. It obviously could be a fake. Seems like they did do their due diligence though.

Last edited:
Reactions: blazers
Kind of a shitty way to promote a book!

I read that earlier. Seems like it might be pretty good since Trump was interviewed for part of it. Can get his perspective as well. Thought about getting it, but then I saw Kellyanne Conway was writing one too. That's going to be one worth reading if she tells it like it was and isn't a fluff piece.

I read that earlier. Seems like it might be pretty good since Trump was interviewed for part of it. Can get his perspective as well. Thought about getting it, but then I saw Kellyanne Conway was writing one too. That's going to be one worth reading if she tells it like it was and isn't a fluff piece.
I'm sure KellyAnne Conway's book will be objective. :rolleyes:

Kind of a shitty way to promote a book!

Milley is the one who sounds unhinged. This crap isn't even the bottom of the barrel, it's below the barrel.

Reactions: Heelicious
Milley is the one who sounds unhinged. This crap isn't even the bottom of the barrel, it's below the barrel.
Damn right. He should have helped the President and the people storming the Capitol building. A coup would have been the best possible outcome.

Damn right. He should have helped the President and the people storming the Capitol building. A coup would have been the best possible outcome.
yes, sweetheart, mean old Trump was definitely trying to stage a coup but it's OK now, Biden and democracy somehow prevailed and have us on the right path. Thank God those hundreds of rowdies at the Capitol were narrowly thwarted by our combined armed services. Fvcking idiot.

I'm sure KellyAnne Conway's book will be objective. :rolleyes:
They are apparently worried about what she is going to say. Most people in his administration haven't been kind. I'm guessing her book will probably be the most accurate assuming she says what her real experience was. My guess is, like always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Hopefully she will provide the middle.

yes, sweetheart, mean old Trump was definitely trying to stage a coup but it's OK now, Biden and democracy somehow prevailed and have us on the right path. Thank God those hundreds of rowdies at the Capitol were narrowly thwarted by our combined armed services. Fvcking idiot.
It's too bad they didn't succeed and overturned that fraud of an election.

They are apparently worried about what she is going to say. Most people in his administration haven't been kind. I'm guessing her book will probably be the most accurate assuming she says what her real experience was. My guess is, like always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Hopefully she will provide the middle.
She's always come across as objective, fair-and-balanced, etc.. "Alternative facts" was my favorite.

First / worst coup ever, participated in largely by Grandma and Grandpa Boomers and Viking Shaman, with ZERO weapons, and where they "the insurgents" personally killed ZERO people, and where the DC / capitol refused the National Guard support that DJT had asked for, and where cops held the door open for "insurgents" to enter, and then everybody had a big selfie party, self-guided tour.

Yes - if this mastermind insurgency coup - free of lethal weapons or soldiers / fighters put our country's government at serious real risk, then we are done as a free republic anyway.

"Insurgency". "Coup." What an outrageous overstated joke / lie.

First / worst coup ever, participated in largely by Grandma and Grandpa Boomers and Viking Shaman, with ZERO weapons, and where they "the insurgents" personally killed ZERO people, and where the DC / capitol refused the National Guard support that DJT had asked for, and where cops held the door open for "insurgents" to enter, and then everybody had a big selfie party, self-guided tour.

Yes - if this mastermind insurgency coup - free of lethal weapons or soldiers / fighters put our country's government at serious real risk, then we are done as a free republic anyway.

Yeah... just really enthusiastic tourists. Taking selfies, hanging out...

They should have more of them, maybe weekly "self-guided tours" like that one.

Yeah... just really enthusiastic tourists. Taking selfies, hanging out...

They should have more of them, maybe weekly "self-guided tours" like that one.
I'm not watching, but wonder - are these the videos of the weapons being used insides the capitol or even on Capitol grounds? Spoiler - there were none.

Why won't the FBI release the thousands of hours of capitol tape to the general public? Wouldn't that help get to determining all of the people who led the Capitol charge on Jan 6?

It is apparent every honest logical rational person believes it was some mix of far left and far right groups, leading Trump supporters in the charge.

Why can't we find out who (which Capitol police officer) shot Ashley Babbitt? People in DC know. Babbitt was wrong to storm the capitol. If she were a BLM supporter shot by a white cop, do you suppose we'd know who did it? But since she was an ex military patriot DJT supporter, her - and her families' rights for justice as US citizens are waived. Do I have this right?

Then don't bother responding at all.
That's the most intelligent, logical, best poast I've ever seen you post on this board. Perfect advice given the absolute dearth of credibility, logic, reason, intelligence, facts in what you post.

Thanks! Consider it done!

That's the most intelligent, logical, best poast I've ever seen you post on this board. Perfect advice given the absolute dearth of credibility, logic, reason, intelligence, facts in what you post.

Thanks! Consider it done!
LOL

8t8DuP.gif

• Haha
Reactions: uncboy10
What justice? Are you saying the shooting wasn't justified?
Maybe it was justified, maybe it wasn't. I just don't think it is right that a DC / Capitol cop shot an unarmed woman, who had no weapon, and caused no risk of harm to others, from what I can tell... and that there isn't even an investigation into why it happened, who did it, was it justified? Maybe stuff would come out saying it was justified. But to just sweep it under the rug, move on, nothing to see here, doesn't seem right.

There have been plenty of shootings by cops of others (armed or unarmed) - and they almost always result in some sort of investigation or releasing of info on the shooter, the justification, etc. I'm not sure what makes this case so different.

Say it for the hyperbolic and 'fraidy cats in the back!

Jesus...we went from storming the beaches to cowering under the pressure of 73, non-armed, angry, radical Trump supporters. Egad!

Whew. Good thing we have some sensible citizens brave enough to virtue signal on message boards or we'd all be under the thumb of these madmen.

Maybe it was justified, maybe it wasn't. I just don't think it is right that a DC / Capitol cop shot an unarmed woman, who had no weapon, and caused no risk of harm to others, from what I can tell... and that there isn't even an investigation into why it happened, who did it, was it justified? Maybe stuff would come out saying it was justified. But to just sweep it under the rug, move on, nothing to see here, doesn't seem right.

There have been plenty of shootings by cops of others (armed or unarmed) - and they almost always result in some sort of investigation or releasing of info on the shooter, the justification, etc. I'm not sure what makes this case so different.
I don't think the guy should have shot her. But... I'm not surprised she was shot! She wasn't shot taking while selfies of herself inside the Capitol, that much is obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT