ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

If you repeat it enough times, you can control the narrative and the less intellectually capable will just roll with the terms used as fact. It's low hanging fruit, but it works, as we've seen demonstrated recently in this thread.
I'm glad it happened. It just shows how people see what they want to see, and then justify and rationalize right behind t. It has fvck-all to do with what you call it or how many times you say it.

The fact that the left is continuing to chase down something that didn't amount to a hill of beans from the previous president while the world is literally crumbling beneath our feet shows you everything. As Vincenzo Coccottii says in True Romance, "you're not telling me anything but you're showing me everything."

I'm not sure what makes this case so different.

R.7b188f6cdb2eee856e0a9db8c3823b03

The fact that the left is continuing to chase down something that didn't amount to a hill of beans from the previous president while the world is literally crumbling beneath our feet shows you everything. As Vincenzo Coccottii says in True Romance, "you're not telling me anything but you're showing me everything."
That's not even what Don Vincenzo said. The quote is "You don't wanna show me nothing but you're telling me everything." You managed to remember it completely backwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: gteeitup
Maybe it was justified, maybe it wasn't. I just don't think it is right that a DC / Capitol cop shot an unarmed woman, who had no weapon, and caused no risk of harm to others, from what I can tell... and that there isn't even an investigation into why it happened, who did it, was it justified? Maybe stuff would come out saying it was justified. But to just sweep it under the rug, move on, nothing to see here, doesn't seem right.

There have been plenty of shootings by cops of others (armed or unarmed) - and they almost always result in some sort of investigation or releasing of info on the shooter, the justification, etc. I'm not sure what makes this case so different.
She was part of a mob that was threatening to kill the VP. If you don't want to get shot stay away from stupid people threatening to kill the VP. I don't wish for people to get shot, but I don't feel sorry for her.

Reactions: blazers
in excerpts from the book being discussed, I just read that Nancy Pelosi expressed to Gen. Milley fear that Trump might use nuclear weapons in his last days in office.

" "Ma'am, I guarantee you these processes are very good," Milley reassured her, said the authors. "There's not going to be an accidental firing of nuclear weapons."

"How can you guarantee me?" Pelosi is said to have asked. "

Thank God for those processes that prevented Trump's commando/rowdies from dropping a few nukes in their nearly successful coup attempt. This is spine-chilling Cuban Missile Crisis kind of stuff. In the years to come, we'll probably learn just how close to annihilation that we actually came.

LOL, as long as Nancy Pelosi is alive, ol' Strum doesn't have to worry about being the most removed-from-reality fruitcake on the planet. So he's got that going for him.

First / worst coup ever, participated in largely by Grandma and Grandpa Boomers and Viking Shaman, with ZERO weapons, and where they "the insurgents" personally killed ZERO people, and where the DC / capitol refused the National Guard support that DJT had asked for, and where cops held the door open for "insurgents" to enter, and then everybody had a big selfie party, self-guided tour.

Yes - if this mastermind insurgency coup - free of lethal weapons or soldiers / fighters put our country's government at serious real risk, then we are done as a free republic anyway.

"Insurgency". "Coup." What an outrageous overstated joke / lie.
They killed a few. The 1st came w some irony.

And one protester tazered himself into cardiac arrest - dead for nothing unless he's your matyr.

As of June 4 at least 17 police officers remain out of work with injuries from the Capitol attack. ... In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack: 86 Capitol Police officers reported injuries, the sources said, along with 65 members of the Metropolitan Police Department, Chief Robert Contee testified in January.

They killed a few. The 1st came w some irony.

And one protester tazered himself into cardiac arrest - dead for nothing unless he's your matyr.

As of June 4 at least 17 police officers remain out of work with injuries from the Capitol attack. ... In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack: 86 Capitol Police officers reported injuries, the sources said, along with 65 members of the Metropolitan Police Department, Chief Robert Contee testified in January.
They just showed-up for the "DELUXE Capitol self-guided tour: Selfies-optional-but-encouraged! BYOVH (Bring Your Own Viking Helmet)." It's not a highly-publicized tourist attraction, but it is an option for the more aggressive white tourist, after their cult leader has lost, and is out of bullshit.
Free T-shirt--
Donald-Trump-Cult-45-Proud-Member-Unisex.png

They just showed-up for the "DELUXE Capitol self-guided tour: Selfies-optional-but-encouraged! BYOVH (Bring Your Own Viking Helmet)." It's not a highly-publicized tourist attraction, but it is an option for the more aggressive white tourist, after their cult leader has lost, and is out of bullshit.
Free T-shirt--
Donald-Trump-Cult-45-Proud-Member-Unisex.png
Size XXL and bigger probably sold out.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
The twice impeached mar-a-lago greeter is pretty good grifter, the people on his jock are stellar. MAGA is pretty easy target.

To be fair, pretty much every company has a decent markup on it's core product. The made in China thing is kind of funny though.

To be fair, pretty much every company has a decent markup on it's core product. The made in China thing is kind of funny though.
They're marking up an off-the-shelf product without much of a change to the product though. It's 120 bucks new on alibaba or aliexpress. These guys just added Parlor app, probably Grindr, and some 'merican flags.

They're marking up an off-the-shelf product without much of a change to the product though. It's 120 bucks new on alibaba or aliexpress. These guys just added Parlor app, probably Grindr, and some 'merican flags.
Right, but that's the same thing most retail stores do. You think foot locker makes their own shoes? Or Walmart makes their own beer?

i'm guessing this is a presidential executive order that will stuck, surely bosides agree with this, yeah?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT